Kanye To The: Kanye West

50 Cent - Animal Ambition (June 3rd) Updated: [18th April: Chase The Paper out 22nd]

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 248

Excited?

Yes
156 (61.7%)
No
47 (18.6%)
Maybe
50 (19.8%)
Total Members Voted: 253
ZS

Animal Ambition (An Untamed Desire To Win)
Release Date = June 3rd [Pre-Order: March 18th]
THIS IS NOW A ALBUM
CONFIRMED TRACKS
1.Hold On
2.Don't Worry 'Bout it
3.I'm A Hustler
4.Chase the Paper feat. Prodigy, Styles P & Kidd Kidd
5.Every Time I Come Around feat. Kidd Kidd
6.Irregular Heartbeat feat. Jadakiss & Kidd Kidd
7.Twisted
8.Winner's Circle
9.Animal Ambition
10. Smoke
11. The Funeral

Update 12/6/13 - Interview with Huffington Post

But what about his long-coming album, "Street King Immortal"? Unfortunately, there is no word on the album release yet, but Jackson said he plans to put out a full body of work in January. While he did not label it as an album, he stated that it was more than a mixtape, and that it includes all original material. As to the sound of the release, he said he was "inspired in a whole other direction."

Update 12/10/13 - Interview with XXL

They'll see my Animal Ambition project first. It's something I just came up with that I was inspired to write it. I've been writing that and it will be out before the Street King Immortal project. I'll release it as a solid piece. I'll have music videos for every song. But I'll wait until they start to choose which records they like. I wouldn't call it a mixtape because it's album quality material. It's structured like an album more than mixtape material. This tape is all original. The only thing I can compare it do that I've done is War Angel.

Update 1/1/14 - NEW MUSIC

Update 1/8/14 - CES 2014

Update 1/9/14 CES 2014 - Sonic Interview w/ 50 Cent
50 Cent says the tape will drop in the first quarter Jan-March, then Street King Immortal will drop 12 weeks after.

Update 1/10/14 CES 2014 - The Verge Interview

Update 1/10/14 Tweet by @jordane45

Just left @50cent music video shoot s/o to video director @EifRivera #NyC - jordane45
He later went onto describe it was a nice track with a catchy hook

Update 1/11/14 CES 2014

Good point. So is Street King Immortal still on deck as your next music project?

There’s an album I am putting out before Street King Immortal. The title is called Animal Ambition. It’s an untamed desire to win. The record is overall about prosperity, ambition, and has an entrepreneurial energy—it’s all from a distorted perspective. I just been really excited about the concept, been writing and had a lot of time to create material for the release because it’s taken so long.

So when you listen the record, you’ll see it because I told you it, it’s about ambition. If I didn’t say that, you wouldn’t listen to the record and say what’s that song called? Cause when Biggie was saying, “Damn, niggas wanna stick me for my paper,” that’s writing prosperity, but the effects of it from others. Jealousy is created from you moving forward. I wrote it from a lot of different angles in order to create an album with all the facets I was comfortable with so it could all have one thing.

Update 1/13/14 Instagram Video of a video shoot

If you look at the caption it says 50 Cent feat. Kidd Kidd & Prodigy's Mobb Deep. So we can expect a track on AA featuring them two. You can also hear the beat in the back, sounds dope too! :fire:

Update 1/19/14 Instagram Video Jeremih x 50 Cent x Red Cafe

Update 1/20/14 Verified Twitter of 50 Cent's digital guy
Tomorrow. Big surprise

Update 1/21/14 Tweet from Funk Flex
Listen!!! I got a record for 7pm!!!! New York get ready!!!!! @hot97 and I got a story to tell on another newspaper subject!!!!
Rumored to be a 50 track with Fat Joe as a feature

Update 1/21/14 50 x Fat Joe
:fire: :slick: :fire:

Update 2/1/14 50 x Jadakiss x Styles P
Animal Ambition on the way. It's getting ready to get CRAZY#smsaudio

Update 2/5/14 March Release?

Update 2/12/14 50 Cent on SBQ's Oxymoron Deluxe/Bonus Track?

Update 2/20/14 50 Cent goes Independent and more major news on AA
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --50 Cent announced today that he has signed an exclusive worldwide distribution and services agreement with Caroline/Capitol/UMG. The superstar recording artist transitions to independent status after a successful twelve years at Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, during which time he sold more than 30 million albums. 50 Cent's highly successful catalog, including Get Rich or Die Tryin', The Massacre, Curtis andBefore I Self Destruct, will continue to be marketed and released by Shady/Aftermath/Interscope.

The artist's first album under the new agreement will be Animal Ambition, scheduled for release on June 3rd. Album pre-orders will begin on March 18th and fans will immediately receive two instant gratification tracks and the corresponding videos will premiere online. An additional song and video will launch each week leading up to the album's release.

According to Caroline President Dominic Pandiscia, "We are thrilled to welcome 50 Cent and G-Unit to our family. 50 is simply one of the most accomplished and creative artists, and his plans for the future are as exciting and innovative as you can imagine. I deeply thank him for his belief in our team and what we can do to help support his creative vision in the years to come. I'd also like to thank everyone at Shady/Aftermath and Interscope, particularly Eminem and Dr. Dre, for offering their endorsement and support of our involvement with 50 Cent and G-Unit. They've done an incredible job these past 12 years, and we've got a great legacy of label partnership to build on."

50 Cent commented, "I have had great success to date with Shady/Aftermath/Interscope and I'd like to thank Eminem and Dr. Dre for giving me an incredible opportunity. I've learned so much from them through the years. I am excited to enter this new era where I can carry out my creative vision."

Eminem stated, "Both myself and Shady Records are grateful to have had the chance to play a part in 50's career. Shady simply would not be what it is without 50 Cent. I've developed a great friendship with 50 over the years, and that's not going to change. We know 50 will have success in his new situation, and we remain supporters of both him and G-Unit."

According to Steve Berman, Vice Chairman of Interscope/Geffen/A&M, "50 Cent is, and always will be, a marquee artist for us at Interscope/Geffen/A&M. We respect his decision to pursue this new venture and the next chapter in his career, and wish him nothing but the best. He will always be a part of our family."

Update 2/21/14 The Funeral

Update 2/22/14 Dr. Dre producing on AA
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — 50 Cent wants to get kissed or die tryin' at Daytona.

The rapper was back for Daytona 500 weekend a year after he tried to plant an awkward smooch on Fox reporter Erin Andrews.

He failed to connect — but 50 Cent has big plans for his follow up.

"I was looking forward to kissing somebody," 50 Cent said Saturday.

He didn't have to look far. 50 Cent shared a stage with Swan Racing drivers Cole Whitt and Parker Kligerman.

"I'm going to kiss Cole," 50 Cent said.

"Only if I win," Whitt responded.

50 Cent, who launched an ultra-successful, six-times platinum debut with "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" in 2003, was at Daytona to celebrate his latest business deal. He brought his headphones and audio line into NASCAR via a partnership with Swan Racing.

The rapper — born Curtis Jackson — will have branding for his SMS Audio line on both of Swan Racing's cars for Sunday's Daytona 500. The logos will also be on Kligerman and Whitt's uniforms, and the drivers will be featured on Swan-branded SMS Audio headphones.

Kligerman took 50 Cent for a wild spin around Daytona in the pace car and hit 135 mph early in the day.

"I didn't know a Camry could do that!" 50 Cent said.

Kligerman, who went airborne and landed on the roof in his first full Daytona 500 practice, kept 50 Cent and the car on four wheels. He was thrilled to be associated with one of his favorite artists. He said his favorite 50 Cent song is "How To Rob."

"That was the one in high school a lot of my friends talked about all the time," Kligerman said. "But for pump-up song, I know you've heard this a lot, but 'Many Men.'"

This was just the warm up. Who knows what's in store for race day?

In the strangest part of the buildup to last year's Daytona 500, 50 Cent brought back memories of Joe Namath's awkward attempt to plant one on Suzy Kolber when he tried the same move with Andrews on pit road.

She turned her head one way, then the other, only allowing the "Candy Shop" rapper to get a peck on the cheek.

"I wanted to kiss her, man," 50 Cent said. "She handled it amazingly."

He's such a NASCAR fan, 50 Cent might be willing to spend some big bucks and invest in team ownership.

"I want to belong here. I like it," he told The AP. "I want to have ownership in a team. Someone should look forward to me investing in a team. I just like it. The energy of the actual racing is cool."

He's been busy with his day job.

After battling with his major label for years, 50 Cent has decided to become an independent artist. He left his longtime record label, Universal Music Group's Interscope Records, and Eminem's imprint, Shady/Aftermath.

The Grammy winner and his G-Unit Records have signed a distribution agreement with Caroline, the independent label at Capital Music Group. Capitol is one of the many labels that are part of Universal Music Group.

Jackson is an admitted former crack dealer turned rapper who has built an empire beyond entertainment. He invested early in Vitamin Water and has expanded his business interests into clothing and now audio equipment. Going independent was just another business decision.

"I can make deals now that I couldn't make under that structure," he told The AP. "On the brand extension, it's obvious I've been the leader in that actual area. When I fell in love with hip-hop culture, it was actually the opposite, it would be selling out. To be an artist and be associated with a major corporation was a crossover. I had enough of a bad-boy image at that point to do what I wanted to do and knew it was bigger business-wise."

50 Cent is about ready to drop his next album, "Animal Ambition." The first songs he plans to release are called "Don't Worry About It," and "Smoke."

Smoke, like Tony Stewart?

"Nah, this one was produced by Dr. Dre."

Dr. Dre produced songs on 50 Cent's new album, perhaps triggering the latest hip-hop rivalry: Which rapper has the freshest headphones, Beats by Dr. Dre or SMS Audio?

"I'm listening to mine, he's listening to his," 50 Cent said, laughing.

Before he left the DIS media center, 50 Cent met actor Gary Sinise of "Forrest Gump" fame and yelled, "Run Forrest!" before they shook hands.

Update 2/24/14 Physical Copies Confirmed

Update 3/7/14 50 Cent preforming AA at SXSW

Update 3/11/14 50 Cent preforming AA at SXSW today
Download the Hang/W App on iPhone or Android to see the show live!

Update 3/12/14 Artwork & Partial Tracklist

Update 3/12/14 50 preforms "Hold On" off AA at SXSW 2014

Update 3/14/14 Mark Batson & Dawaun Parker co produced Smoke with Dr. Dre

Update 3/15/14 SXSW Interview & ‘Don’t Worry ‘Bout It’ snippet

Update 3/17/14 Hold On & DWBI on iTunes

Update 3/18/14 Hold On Video

Update 3/18/14 DWBI Video

Update 3/24/14 AA on Amazon Germany, this means we'll get physical copies!

Update 3/24/14 Pilot Out Now!

Update 3/25/14 Pilot Video

Update 3/26/14 Smoke [Prod. By Dr. Dre] Snippet & Artwork

Update 3/27/14 Deluxe Version with DVD

Update 3/28/14 Hear cuts off AA on SiriusXM at 8PM ET Monday

Update 3/31/14 Smoke feat. Trey Songz [Produced By Dr. Dre] & Breakfast Club Interview

Update 4/5/14 Big Rich Town will drop on 8th April
This is for the POWER show, nothing to do with Animal Ambition.

Update 4/8/14 Big Rich Town

Update 4/11/14 Hustler will drop on 15th April
50cent.com

Update 4/15/14 Hustler Out Now!

Update 4/18/14 Chase The Paper feat. Prodigy, Kidd Kidd & Styles P out on 22nd April/center]

Jif Peanut Butter

Dude just give up
MR. JAS
I'm alive again

Street King Irrelevant must have been shelved

as i predicted
Luke Alan Drummond

His recent mixtapes got better each time so i'm looking for to it if it is a mixtape
NastyNas

#smsaudio
Optimus Rhyme
The G.O.A.T.

Poor guy.  His headphone line failed, his movie career failed, and now his music career is pretty much done for.
youngige

Street King Irrelevant must have been shelved

as i predicted

or mixtape to build buzz before the album
jaybrook07
I blame Macklemore.

Dude just give up
Luke Alan Drummond

Poor guy.  His headphone line failed, his movie career failed, and now his music career is pretty much done for.
His headphone line and movie career certainly did not fail
Optimus Rhyme
The G.O.A.T.

His headphone line and movie career certainly did not fail

When was the last time you were out and about and saw someone wearing a pair of his cans on their head?

His next movie stars Danny Trejo, Jay from Jay & Silent Bob, and Baby Bash.  I'd say it's over.
Motion

I actually saw a few guys with SMS headphones, actually a few in my school even have it?

He was in Escape Plan, pretty big W there and is co-producing a show that's hitting a pretty big network sometime in 2014
Optimus Rhyme
The G.O.A.T.

He was in Escape Plan, pretty big W there

Never before have Escape Plan and W been in the same sentence.

Also, I've never seen anyone with those headphones on in my life.
MR. JAS
I'm alive again

or mixtape to build buzz before the album

Like the 5 singles he put out to build buzz? :hah:
Lipton
STATUS

#smsaudio
benjamin andre

Dude just give up
Jif Peanut Butter

His next movie stars Danny Trejo, Jay from Jay & Silent Bob, and Baby Bash.  I'd say it's over.

:hah:
Philippe

Dude just give up
ZS

Update (12/5/13) - @50cent: You Rap niggas in trouble lol http://t.co/0mdinuYJwX

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 248

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook