Kanye To The: Kanye West

Spaceghostpurrp?

Pages:1 2 3

Mikeamoke

Im in love with this ****, anyone got an actual zip of his mixtape?

all I can find is these 10 tracks:
[Please don't link to illegal content publicly, it can get us into a lot of trouble -- KTT mod] http://www.mediafire.com/?p5jn0yei23gvykp

so addicted though
Are,youClancy?the,OF,Manager?

oscartuna

Domo posted on his Twitter that he couldn't stop listening to this

buttgamerneedweed
catch me if you canned goods

damn this is hard. i thought it was gonna be corny at first... but i was wrong. this is hard
this production is tight
ClancyC

I've collected all his 5 tapes, and i'm a upload them tonight, re-tagged them and **** so it's easy to navigate. **** is addictive as ****.
jace004

I've collected all his 5 tapes, and i'm a upload them tonight, re-tagged them and **** so it's easy to navigate. **** is addictive as ****.

swaggit
URight
Deleted

You are the man.
panflake
ty

dam clean let us know when
URight
Deleted

:)

URight
Deleted

I've listened to the NASA tape and I am definitely feeling it. I started to listen to the other ones, but I wasn't really in the mood for screw music at the moment  ha.  2011 is still the dopest track I've heard from him thus far tho.
dopestain
"Fear and ego is the enemy."

YES
URight
Deleted

SEX MONEY AND DRUGS is crazy. holy ****.
Shifftee
hide ya kids, hide ya wife.

SWAGGGGG.
ClancyC

Nasa tape is def my favourite, but the other stuff is great too. I find Purrped and Chopped is great for just having going in thebackground of an evening, long as **** and retarded as ****, this dude is actually on another planet... he's scattered those irratating "HELOOOOOO" noises that those old school pop-ups used to make back when myspace was the in thing. i almost exploded in laughter the first time I heard it, it's like... hilarious, yet kinda spooky or summat.

anyhow, enjoy them, but if your only going to listen to one, make it the nasa tape, and look out for Blackland Radio 66.6 which according to his twitter is coming out in a few days or something. sounds great from the stuff which is up on youtube
buttgamerneedweed
catch me if you canned goods

Nasa tape is def my favourite, but the other stuff is great too. I find Purrped and Chopped is great for just having going in thebackground of an evening, long as **** and retarded as ****, this dude is actually on another planet... he's scattered those irratating "HELOOOOOO" noises that those old school pop-ups used to make back when myspace was the in thing. i almost exploded in laughter the first time I heard it, it's like... hilarious, yet kinda spooky or summat.

anyhow, enjoy them, but if your only going to listen to one, make it the nasa tape, and look out for Blackland Radio 66.6 which according to his twitter is coming out in a few days or something. sounds great from the stuff which is up on youtube

WHat's his twitter?
jerrybandito

Just joined tothe and had to say much swag to you for the links.
2012Section Mod

Domo posted on his Twitter that he couldn't stop listening to this

Syd played that at the OF show the other day. Was swag

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook