Kanye To The: Kanye West

Lil B's recycled verse on XXL Cypher?

Pages:1 2 3

mystalkerisfat

http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2011/03/xxls-2011-freshman-class-cypher-part-2-of-3/

Did anyone notice (or care about / listen to Lil B enough to notice) that he used his verse from Exhibit Based (via Red Flame Mixtape)? Is that okay these days?

Exhibit Based:

Escobar.

Lil B uses recycled verse, no one gives a ****. Nas uses recycled verse, everyone conplains. Funny :oblivious:
Yinsii
http://7lyrecordings.bandcamp.com/

Everyone Recycles verses, no one made a thread when K.R.I.T recycled his verse on his freestyle or Diggy in his cypher verse or anyone else

bucktrice

wiz recycles verses everytime you see him "freestyle"
mystalkerisfat

it seems as if all of you were defensive.....clearly i'm a fan if I caught it so calm down. I was just wondering what you thought.

I mean the video has almost 100k views on youtube so you'd think he'd choose something a little less popular right? i don't get it.

EmKay

Everyone Recycles verses, no one made a thread when K.R.I.T recycled his verse on his freestyle or Diggy in his cypher verse or anyone else

wheres Diggys verse from?
YG
the only thing on the mind of a shark is eat

Freestyling is a lost art tbh.
Mamba

diggy used a recycled verse too
Mamba

pretty sure it was from his shook ones freestyle

EDIT: its from his nas is like freestyle "digg is like"
Mikee.
~ just one more stair to go .

Digg Is Like

CUNTacula

Kanye recycled on the B.E.T Cypher.
CUNTacula

Big Sean recycled too. :kanyeshrug: I guess recycling was always a good thing after all :oblivious:
DonAman
young jesus lizard

Absolutely every freshmen on this list used a recycled or pre-written freestyle, except maybe Fred Da Godson. Shame too, I swear to **** the only true people who have the courage to freestyle now are Charles Hamilton, Blu, Asher.
DonAman
young jesus lizard

Yeah but anyways extending my previous point, absolutely no one freestyles anymore, recycling verses is a common practice.
YG
the only thing on the mind of a shark is eat

Absolutely every freshmen on this list used a recycled or pre-written freestyle, except maybe Fred Da Godson. Shame too, I swear to **** the only true people who have the courage to freestyle now are Charles Hamilton, Blu, Asher.
Eminem, Common
Mr. Oux
i hope this blue dolphin do the trick

hell no
of course CyHi was freestyling unless its a verse off Allies
DonAman
young jesus lizard

hell no
of course CyHi was freestyling unless its a verse off Allies

Yeah, not sure about that though

and K.Dot too I think, but that could be from a song he hasn't released yet, if not then hes a ****ing beast more then I thought.
DonAman
young jesus lizard

Eminem, Common

Yeah, I was referring more to newer dudes, everyone knows that these guys can freestyle already.

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook