Kanye To The: Kanye West

Do you want or have any tattoos?

Pages:1 2 3 4

MP3

Everyone saying no, why?
My first tattoo was this half-seeve. I'm black/japanese so my left arm is going to my Mom and her side of the family, and my right arm is going to my Dad. While I'm mostly black, we embrace our Japanese culture a ton on my mom's side.

Very dope, the way it looks & the meaning behind it, all I can really say.

ASVP Piccolo
Finessing.

Everyone saying no, why?
Very dope, the way it looks & the meaning behind it, all I can really say.

:h5: #BlessUp
Devil
PERMABAN ME I DON'T GIVE A LOVELY FUCK

Very dope to see people don't wanna get tattoos cuz they ''Cool'' and ''meaningful'' I've thought about this a long time and was confused of doing it, but i kept myself strong till now! personally i like girls with no tats, so my perfect lova or something would probably think the same... I don't know...
Raiden
https://soundcloud.com/sellsmusic/wael-x-hit-wonda-you-produced

i'm gonna get this

Saint

On worldstar someone said tats on black guys look like tire marks so I hope mine don't look **** lol

Deaddd
Grim

Nah
The Swedish Fish

I don't want to say never but as of right now, I can't see myself ever getting any tattoos. Besides just being generally disinterested in them, I can't think of anything significant enough to permanently mark on my body anyway.
DwillThePoet

I kind of wanted one but nah
nochainz

I already got one

It's for my uncle who moved to america with my mother and helped her through her pregnancy since my father wasn't there. He was killed a few weeks after I was born, but I'm always grateful for what he did for her cause I don't really know where I'd be without that
Cas
I'm listening.

No
Gram
of bath salts

finna get the baskin robbins logo tatted on my face
DIEBOLT

Yeah I love tattoos. Planning on getting some at some point. Still deciding on exactly what I want tho. Will be all black and grey. No color.
criminals
++

getting a sleeve
Mr Noah

i don't have a problem if someone has a couple MEANINGFUL and WELL-DONE tattoos. personally, there is nothing so important to me that i need it tattooed on me, so i'll probably never get one.
Based.God
hello ladys - b.g

i have the japanese symbol for hope on my neck
GettinMoney

My first tattoo was this half-seeve. I'm black/japanese so my left arm is going to my Mom and her side of the family, and my right arm is going to my Dad. While I'm mostly black, we embrace our Japanese culture a ton on my mom's side.

dope as **** maan
Shelbtron

want tattoos yes
GettinMoney

ye i got a couple small 1s nothin major tho got 2 more planned which i'll do whenever i have some extra cash which will probably be next year or maybe 2015 lol im in no hurry

i actually really liked a ktt members idea of gettin a lions head tatted on da heart since kid cudis heart of a lion is 1 of my fav songs ever so i might actually go through wit dat

this finna be the next 1 i do:

xtc ****!
its also gon be pretty small n somewhere on my foot so ill be able to cover it up easily (im not really a fan of big, visible tatts)

ive also wanted a tat on the back of my neck for the longest i just dont know what i should get since i dont want it to be meaningless but if i find something cool i might just go through wit it

Pages:1 2 3 4

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook