Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Official Mr Hudson Thread | Step Into The Shadows // 3rd Single Out Now

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59

JulianAniel
Deleted

People have no idea how good this guy is... It's sad.

shishkabibal

I make my friends listen to his albums. Mr Hudson & The Library >>>
Petey

"just jump out the window, i'll be there below"
Busy

Don't know how i feel about these lyrics so far. It's hard to tell. Some have potential though

ATOTC>>>
Li

As a huge Hudson fan i am beyond hyped for this :D
Petey

Don't know how i feel about these lyrics so far. It's hard to tell. Some have potential though

ATOTC>>>
know what you mean. some sound awesome and some not so much...

hard to tell tho really, all depends on hudsons delivery I guess
Special_K
Poppin' bottles, puttin super models in a cab

People have no idea how good this guy is... It's sad.

You couldn't be further from the truth. It's sad that he isn't regarded as one of the greats right now. His first album was very folkish and acoustic oriented and it was a masterpiece and then he made the transition from that to a very pop influenced sound on his last album without losing any depth to the meaning in his music.

He's simply amazing.
x lilliuM
FFOE

"just jump out the window, i'll be there below"

haha saw this on my facebook at the same second that he posted it, i instantly putted it as my facebook status.

Personally I prefer SNC than ATOTC, even if Picture of You is an AMAZING song.... <3
Petey

haha saw this on my facebook at the same second that he posted it, i instantly putted it as my facebook status.

Personally I prefer SNC than ATOTC, even if Picture of You is an AMAZING song.... <3
yeah, a lot of people are split with ATOTC and SNC, like which one is best.

I just love the fact that they both bring something different! Stiff Up Lip is my jam :) ATOTC brings a real nice british vibe lyrically, which is why I might lean towards it... but love both albums really!
Busy

know what you mean. some sound awesome and some not so much...

hard to tell tho really, all depends on hudsons delivery I guess

Yeah we need a context also. It's just random lyrics as far as I'm concerned. Wait and see as they say. Anyways, thank you for this thread because I rarely come in this section lol. Cheers mate *goes back listening to Upon the Heath*
Petey

Yeah we need a context also. It's just random lyrics as far as I'm concerned. Wait and see as they say. Anyways, thank you for this thread because I rarely come in this section lol. Cheers mate *goes back listening to Upon the Heath*
:h5: no probs! great choice of song too, one of my favs :)
Rouhani

Ghost lyrically >>
Petey

Ghost lyrically >>
:h5:

Petey

guys, just found this. dno if you already new!

if you go on http://www.youtube.com/user/RenHotels then search hudson on their uploads, theres a few vids of his live performances in New York!
x lilliuM
FFOE

"pull on your jeans, grab what u need. We don't have time for u to fix your face!"
JulianAniel
Deleted

"a clear blue sky, so rare these days. ima burn away ur sad wintry haze n buy us both a cheap pair of shades"
Petey

"rewind the tune and turn it up so we can hear; i wanna wake up with it ringing in my ears"

like this one :)
Petey

"this gigantic Atlantic keeps rolling on n it's as wide as your smile"

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook