Kanye To The: Kanye West

Likelihood of NWTS Leaking....

Pages:1 2 3

Philippe

Any guesses anybody?

I personally think it will leak 3-5 days before release.

Salah
Free Palestine

its definitely gonna leak

it will be the most sought out album this year behind Yeezus

that being said...leaking on Sept 16
Starburst
WE HAVE REVIVED COMMUNITY

6 days before the release. Trust.
Reindeer of the Roc
Roc.

Anywhere in the 7 days before it's released.
Jeffler
kOVOmpound

100%

only album in recent memory in any genre to not leak was Watch The Throne, because they went iTunes exclusive for the first few days and kept the ****ing album attached to USB keys on their belts, just to say it wouldn't leak

You don't want to keep your album leaked too early but at a certain point holding back is just counter-productive
hippie
whipping a brick !

100%

only album in recent memory in any genre to not leak was Watch The Throne, because they went iTunes exclusive for the first few days and kept the ****ing album attached to USB keys on their belts, just to say it wouldn't leak

You don't want to keep your album leaked too early but at a certain point holding back is just counter-productive
channel ORANGE
MJP
All Things Fresh

With the way things are leaking now, I say anywhere form Sept. 17th to Sept. 20th
WheelChairJimmy416

I bet the Friday or Thursday night  the week before its release it will leak. Big sean leaked on Sunday which was quicker then I expected
Jeffler
kOVOmpound

channel ORANGE

What are you talking about? That leaked almost a month early
hippie
whipping a brick !

What are you talking about? That leaked almost a month early
it didnt leak, it was released online by Frank a week before the release date.......
Jeffler
kOVOmpound

it didnt leak, it was released online by Frank a week before the release date.......

**** what I just said you might actually be right
hippie
whipping a brick !

**** what I just said you might actually be right
To prevent it from leaking onto the Internet, Ocean released the album digitally one week earlier than its publicly announced date. He promoted it with five singles, including his highest charting single "Thinkin Bout You", and a supporting tour in July 2012. It debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 on sales of 131,000 copies and, as of February 20, 2013, has sold 508,200 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Channel Orange received rave reviews from music critics, who praised its idiosyncratic production, musical scope, and Ocean's songwriting, and was named the best album of the year by numerous publications.

he announced the release on Jimmy Fallon
hippie
whipping a brick !

oh lmao
Prince Akeem
Prince Akeem, they throw flowers at my feet, migga

100%

What are you talking about "counter-productive" that's ridiculous. I hate that albums leak & fans are just being really greedy wanting everything for free
WRF.
have a wonderful tuesday

What are you talking about "counter-productive" that's ridiculous. I hate that albums leak & fans are just being really greedy wanting everything for free
so it's greedy to download an album leak if I'm going to buy it?
Spyruf
I make beats and produce soundcloud.com/spyruf

I don't like leaks. The day the album really comes out becomes ruined and if it's not a hq leak it's even worse
Prince Akeem

so it's greedy to download an album leak if I'm going to buy it?
i know there is some who dl or listen to the leak & then buy it but it affects the sells of those who just listen to the leak, the hype dyes down & the event or the anticipation for the album becomes the anticipation for the leak. I don't like that
Prince Akeem

I don't like leaks. The day the album really comes out becomes ruined and if it's not a hq leak it's even worse

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook