Kanye To The: Kanye West

How did Ryan Leslie fall off? (Ryan just joined ktt and replied)

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28

UBB 300
Lord please forgive me for the sinning & please forgive me for snitching to the Lord

you're such a ****rider
#Team****Rider

Sawyer
ALL DAY

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I ain't still rockin! I started a private music club - modern day Prince style. I know every single supporter in my club by name. 602-888-MZRT - any one can dial me direct. #NewRules. Micro-business. Direct feedback. Exclusive concerts. Invitations to the studio. Digital artist development and innovation. I run the most exclusive music internship in the business. World travel for anyone who wants to work with me and can keep up with my schedule. Kanye came to the world premiere of the movie in Paris (http://instagram.com/p/Vedp2hhWmC/). "Black Mozart" studio documentary drops July 25. "The Black Flag" video drops July 9. www.renegadesnyc.com

:wom:

please release "breahte feat. mr. hudson" in cdq and my life is complete  :slick:

#f*ckthesehaters

so none of you pussies called the number? I would if I was in the states
Barrys Thot
3-1

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I ain't still rockin! I started a private music club - modern day Prince style. I know every single supporter in my club by name. 602-888-MZRT - any one can dial me direct. #NewRules. Micro-business. Direct feedback. Exclusive concerts. Invitations to the studio. Digital artist development and innovation. I run the most exclusive music internship in the business. World travel for anyone who wants to work with me and can keep up with my schedule. Kanye came to the world premiere of the movie in Paris (http://instagram.com/p/Vedp2hhWmC/). "Black Mozart" studio documentary drops July 25. "The Black Flag" video drops July 9. www.renegadesnyc.com
leel
UBB 300
Lord please forgive me for the sinning & please forgive me for snitching to the Lord

Confirmed its him :allears:
el g

you suck lol
Abel Tesfaye

You're Not My Girl was my ****...
Ryan Leslie

:wom:

please release "breahte feat. mr. hudson" in cdq and my life is complete  :slick:

#f*ckthesehaters

Drops on the 2015 Album - next album after 'Black Mozart' is 'French Riviera Flow'

Ryan Leslie

You're Not My Girl was my ****...

Appreciate that my brother.
Ryan Leslie

so none of you pussies called the number? I would if I was in the states

Call homie - as a producer I could definitely provide some insight. Number works globally.
Ryan Leslie

lol this nigga graduated from Harvard at the age of 19. thats something to be ****in respected

Salute
UBB 300

Drops on the 2015 Album - next album after 'Black Mozart' is 'French Riviera Flow'

O ****tt
Ryan Leslie

Your music is cool an' all and there's major talent but bruh...the rapping....you gotta stop, fam. The intentions are there but it's not working out. That and not releasing the Cudi tracks or Breathe even though you previewed it almost 2 years ago is lame as ****, breh. Also, the Black Mozart album not being released on the original release date then not updating anyone until weeks after wasn't the way to do it at all. You good, fam but you can do a lot better than that lame **** you been pulling recently, b.

Bottom line - as an independent artist I answer only to the people who support what I do. That's freedom. You saw the setbacks. $1MM lawsuit. Watch the movie when it drops. From your post, I see you've been watching. Appreciate that immensely.
Dreezy
3-1

Ryan Leslie

Wanna pay my college tuition? :)

or help
Kirk Lazarus
I am an African American like most of you #SpaceCadet #Fewtchathagod

Bottom line - as an independent artist I answer only to the people who support what I do. That's freedom. You saw the setbacks. $1MM lawsuit. Watch the movie when it drops. From your post, I see you've been watching. Appreciate that immensely.

whose the most talented artist you've ever worked with or seen?

whose the least talented/overrated?
Ryan Leslie

Can you help me get into Harvard?

By Mr Rustle

I can show you what I did. Hit me 602-888-MZRT. I'm all about paying it forward.

I can show you what I did. Hit me 602-888-MZRT. I'm all about paying it forward.
how much for a feature bro?

this ^^^

we need an email R Les. I'm not religious but I'm too jewish to pay for an international call.
AMY

lol

nah but do you brah

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook