Kanye To The: Kanye West

How did Ryan Leslie fall off? (Ryan just joined ktt and replied)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28

jandret

He was never on

BALE
OVOTATONTHERIGHTWRIST

He lost his last million.:cryfam:
Dremandbc
Chance stan

Tbh. These KTT niggas dont feel passion for **** :fly:

That being said, he just wasnt THAT special. Most of his work sounded pretty generic.

Yea they did tbh.

I only liked the trumpet part of him making "Gibberish" honestly lol. :ninja:
angelo
Deleted

His first album was great
Mr. Alex

Did he ever release that song with Mr. Hudson he performed like 2 years ago?
Stillblade

That being said, he just wasnt THAT special. Most of his work sounded pretty generic.

Truth

The man is a gawd

Just not so much with the music
loozay
f

Because they don't play a lot of his **** on the radio :(
Ryan Leslie

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I ain't still rockin! I started a private music club - modern day Prince style. I know every single supporter in my club by name. 602-888-MZRT - any one can dial me direct. #NewRules. Micro-business. Direct feedback. Exclusive concerts. Invitations to the studio. Digital artist development and innovation. I run the most exclusive music internship in the business. World travel for anyone who wants to work with me and can keep up with my schedule. Kanye came to the world premiere of the movie in Paris (http://instagram.com/p/Vedp2hhWmC/). "Black Mozart" studio documentary drops July 25. "The Black Flag" video drops July 9. www.renegadesnyc.com
oh lawd whats next
why is there still a loopy section?yikes

Wow lol
Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I ain't still rockin! I started a private music club - modern day Prince style. I know every single supporter in my club by name. 602-888-MZRT - any one can dial me direct. #NewRules. Micro-business. Direct feedback. Exclusive concerts. Invitations to the studio. Digital artist development and innovation. I run the most exclusive music internship in the business. World travel for anyone who wants to work with me and can keep up with my schedule. Kanye came to the world premiere of the movie in Paris (http://instagram.com/p/Vedp2hhWmC/). "Black Mozart" studio documentary drops July 25. "The Black Flag" video drops July 9. www.renegadesnyc.com
kimo.
dont melt your sun

oh ****
oh lawd whats next

oh ****
J.Lawrence Stan
banks brain

cuz he wack as **** from the beginning
Emir

wtffffff
Diddy
Future Amadeus Mozart

OMG Ryan da gawd is here :worship:
Mojo
'til my soul decompose.

What the ****. :hah:
Kai J. Da Vinci
formerly John Kai Hearts

Is this real? :notsureif:

If so, keep doing your thing man you are extremely talented. :h5:
oh lawd whats next

What the ****. :hah:
JayP.

Posting in classic.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook