Kanye To The: Kanye West

Just so you guys know the chances of Yeezus getting leaked

Pages:1 2 3 4

willzandthem

It is really hard to figure out if a CD is going to get leaked, let's take for example Yeezus.

I used to work at Target, even at the Electronics section (Where I would first get the CD's) and there was a lot of stuff that you had to go through to successfully get it leaked.

You would need to:
-Grab a copy from the backroom, which is filled with cameras, and the box containing Yeezus would obviously be sealed, so you would have to open that too. Forget about hiding the box from the cameras, it is impossible, you will either leak the tracklist and get fired because you opened time sensitive material or do nothing at all.
-If you try to steal a copy, stores like Target and Best Buy can easily track you down, because they have the stock inventory always on hand, and if they see a wrong amount of copies in hand and what it said on the computer, they will look at the cameras and easily find out it was you arrest you for stealing, even probably sued if you were responsible for leaking it.
-CD's were always delivered to me the day before the release date, and the person who comes at 7AM puts up the CD's, so technically speaking if there was 0 leaks before June 17 (Which I really doubt) the earliest a employee can leak the CD is on June 17.

There is a couple ways that Yeezus can get leaked:
-A engineer will leak the CD, which is doubtful because people like Mike Dean are loyal to Kanye
-Somebody from Good Music leaking the CD, which is doubtful too because why would they leak it and risk getting caught
-Somebody getting the CD from a Mom and Pop store, which will probably be around june 15-16 because of late tweaks to the CD

Honestly, I doubt the CD will get leaked somewhere between June 15-18 because the hype is crazy, but it will not get leaked before
June 15, 90 percent guaranteed.

wheres frank ocean
dopesosexy.tumblr.com

thats why albums get leaked from russia and **** now
lorelei
married to dem bandz

Good thread OP
Nice insight
Nozuka Is In Peace
I'm In Peace When I Am With You

Yeah I'm hoping it doesn't get leaked tbh

At the earliest I hope it gets leaked at least Sunday or Monday. That won't kill sales too bad
Kai J. Da Vinci
formerly John Kai Hearts

Here in Europe they arent that strict tho about american albums
Cruel Winter
#IDFWU

damn never knew they were so serious about stuff like that
Titi Boi TRU

It's leaking tomorrow because someone on this site that a store sets up the cd's a week before release. I remember someone had IANAH2 1 week earlier.

It's someone in like France I forgot but yeah
monitor

not frum russia....not in a rush
me

this
:hah:
gloden

It wont leak. Just ****ing wait 8 days
OldDirtyGinger
Adderall Admiral

Not expecting a leak at this point tbh and I'm okay with that

This sxn will be going crazy and full of trolls till it finally comes out tho
ImUnderUrBed
Night in Day

willzandthem

damn never knew they were so serious about stuff like that
Yea it is crazy, the only way that I can see it getting leaked a week earlier is if a mom and pop store somehow got a copy a week earlier, but that is extremely doubtful because Yeezus was barely mixed and mastered (Source is Mike dean)
dojeda123
I Am A God

Titi Boi TRU

Can someone link me to the thread of they guy that said he would get it a week earlier because a store in Europe lets em out earlier?
GeneticCurse

willzandthem

It's leaking tomorrow because someone on this site that a store sets up the cd's a week before release. I remember someone had IANAH2 1 week earlier.

It's someone in like France I forgot but yeah
Totally true, but you have to think about the CD actually being shipped out, because Def Jam was barely done with Yeezus, and I am pretty sure they are in production of the CD's right now, so factor in the time it takes for the physical CD's to ship out to Europe, and you get a June 15-18 leak date.
Ava Yeezy
Heavy Seas of Love

It wont leak. Just ****ing wait 8 days

Pages:1 2 3 4

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook