Kanye To The: Kanye West

Ciara goes off on her label on Facebook

Pages:1

JB
????.........

"This week the net has been a buzz of the rumor that I have been dropped from my label. At this point that rumor is false.. It is true that I have asked and I pray that my label will release me. I have had some great times and success with my label, but sometimes like all great things, its at that point where I feel we donít share the same views on who I am as a artist. The past two albums have been very frustrating for me. At times there were songs I chose to lead a project and I was ignored! This project, I even tried to get Gimmie Dat started. I spent tens of thousands of my own money only to hear the radio PDs tell me my label didnít want the song played. I even spent more than one hundred thousand dollars out of my pocket on the video to bring my vision to it and still no label support. I do understand that some labels are not financially supporting their artists and I have become one of them. You, my fans, know that I strive to do my best to deliver to my you the best songs and creative vision I possibly can. Iím dedicated to my music,performance and to my fans! Iíve tried to be a team player with the label only to have compromised what I truly believed.. And was not given the right opportunity to promote and inform my fans of the release of this album..I have so much of me as a artist I still want to give to the world and my fans. A release would allow me to go be creative with people who care and understand me as a artist. In a short time, I will be able to bring to you a new music energy and a visual excitement! Thank you so much for standing by me through the good, bad, and the confusion. I love you all.

Love Ciara"

:work:

http://www.vibe.com/posts/real-talk-ciara-airs-out-jive-records-prays-be-dropped

T. Houze

maybe if she gets off her label, she can try to reinvent herself. The whole 'girl from the A' thing has gotten old.
Gumbo

Jive=SMFH
LeRollingStoner
Deleted

This is what happens when you have no ****ing direction. You don't sell, you make ****ty music, less and less people care, and then your label is just like "headshots nigga **** yo' vest" and they drop your ass.

Poor Ciara.

She has potential.

But she needs to get her **** together.

Rehaul her whole team, honestly.
+ APE
WWW.WORLDWIDEWAVY.TUMBLR.COM

Lolwut

I never knew her as anything more than the chick who makes twerk songs with the nice body

But when your label controls your music, what do you do?

:dno:
WakeUpMr.West

Nah she just sucks :kanyeshrug:
konyeezy
kanye, james blake, diplo, flosstradamus, skrillex...etc.

Nah she just sucks :kanyeshrug:

gtfoh

serial????

her last album was good.
Pat

Jive ia like the worst Label ever, the **** theyre doing with Outkast isjust ridicolous
Nxxkx.
you said that this would sober us up...why won't it stop the ride?

i liked the last album

heavy rotation
i run it
WakeUpMr.West

gtfoh

serial????

her last album was good.
You keep telling yourself that ;)
UltraKid
Deleted

her last album was mediocre and the only reason why I ever listened to was because of the fact that The-Dream & Tricky Stewart produced most of the album. Ciara is not that good of a singer.
FIXED
WakeUpMr.West

FIXED
:h5:
konyeezy
kanye, james blake, diplo, flosstradamus, skrillex...etc.

FIXED
:h5:

both of you can swallow some britney spears cd's (minus blackout)

I run it
Get your money
Heavy rotation
Yeah I know
Ride
Gimme dat

all single worthy

King.

only song i liked was Heavy rotation

she should stick to dancing :dno:

WakeUpMr.West

both of you can swallow some britney spears cd's (minus blackout)

I run it
Get your money
Heavy rotation
Yeah I know
Ride
Gimme dat

all single worthy

funny cause that's the only one i listen to from her :D
saadkid08
Thanks for reading

Ride vid was  :delfap: :omgfap:

ride remix with 3Stacks was  :haw: