Kanye To The: Kanye West

CHILDISH GAMBINO DELETES ALL HIS TWEETS!! *New album on the way?*

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11

PF
Deleted

If he comes with his production from Camp & his rapping from Royalty then we could be listening to something amazing.

imagine an album with tracks like We Ain't Them & Shoulda Known..

Not sure if my body would be ready.

ms

gambeezy season  :fire: :fire:
mattpett

I love Gambino and CAMP was one of my favorite albums that year, but you can't deny that he is a wannabe Kanye
Yesthisisme
50k they first week, you aint doin it right.

Not sure if my body would be ready.

I know I wouldn't be ready.
PF
Deleted

I love Gambino and CAMP was one of my favorite albums that year, but you can't deny that he is a wannabe Kanye
Explain.
Misfit

they rap about completely different things
different flows
different production
Explain.
no chance

Yeah, man. That review wasn't even a review, just an attack on Gambino. Anyway, hard to take their rap reviews seriously. Good or bad.

I usually agree with the ones where they actually critique the music rather than expressing a petty grudge like a ****ing 3 year old.
mattpett

Explain.

Black rapper who raps about his emotions and not being from the hood.  One of his first hits was his remix of All of The Lights, brings up Ye all the time in his songs. Now he's deleting all his tweets just like Kanye does
PF
Deleted

Black rapper who raps about his emotions and not being from the hood.  One of his first hits was his remix of All of The Lights, brings up Ye all the time in his songs. Now he's deleting all his tweets just like Kanye does
Gambino was born in ghetto and poverty dude. He raps about it on certain songs.
Plaxxx

i love gambino but camp and everything before had A **** ton of ye influence. but from royalty on hes gone a diff route and i am proud of him. examples : all of the lights ; all of the shine. both have interludes that are similar. also bino's lights turned off = stronger
Yesthisisme

i love gambino but camp and everything before had A **** ton of ye influence. but from royalty on hes gone a diff route and i am proud of him. examples : all of the lights ; all of the shine. both have interludes that are similar. also bino's lights turned off = stronger

we gone need an explanation for this one.
Plaxxx

we gone need an explanation for this one.
always felt it was similar, play both of them back to back let me know if im trippin
PF
Deleted

always felt it was similar, play both of them back to back let me know if im trippin
Are you just saying that because of the beat.
Yesthisisme

the beat MAYBE

but the subject matter is 10000000% different
akaBlaze
lel

****kkk he RT'd me too :okay:
Bradley
#Bigtime

I hope so, as quite a few people on here know I'm a huge Gambino fan, would really love for his to drop a project this year.
Plaxxx

Are you just saying that because of the beat.
the beat MAYBE

but the subject matter is 10000000% different
yeah probably the beat. he is growing as an artist though and im excited as **** for his new ****
Deweze

Can't take this dude serious

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook