Kanye To The: Kanye West

NEW LONG VERSION OF KANYE SNIPPETS, 2 VIDEOS.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 119

KING CASPIER

I`m going to Free Form Festival. Part of it is his set, from midnight to 2 am. Will update if anything new or longer snippets be played.

WE WON. SECOND VIDEO ON THE WAY. WRITE DOWN LYRICS

Song at the end : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-kjLzAIYAY

II     

Another one from me, the first beat HudMo played.

Blue Magic

nigga bring a recordin machine and record tha whole **** namsayin
TheOneWhoKnockSs

There's leaders and there's followers but I'd rather be a **** than a swallower.
RVVK
Rositaaaaaaaa Espinosaaaaaaaa

rubyy
Cole Fam

dzięki za info 8)
Cole
Supermodel

U best record that **** bruh bruh

or KTT will rip you apart

no pressure
New God Hoe
I AM A (NEW) GOD (HOE)

New God Hoe
I AM A (NEW) GOD (HOE)

We love you bro, don't let us down you'll get a knighthood on KTT if you pull through
kanyeezy295

We love you bro, don't let us down you'll get a knighthood on KTT if you pull through
KING CASPIER

Honestly, I love You guys - the amount of laught, crazy stories and other stuff i got from y`all is hard to compare. So now,, when I`ll have opportunity to give back, I`mma do it. I might do treads about Kanye performance in Poland, 2011 - longest performed version of Runaway and 2 shows in Paris last year - all of it - INSANE. WE`LL BE EATIN SOON FAM!
+PrinceCC

Hamza

Brobama

If new **** is played and you get it recorded, I'll make you nigga-in-chief for a day

Key to Ktt ;)
gldn
soft&lonley

A-L-M

Just saying this in advance.......................... OP won. Y'all can quote me in 12 hours
Skateboard P
draft day; a. wiggins

Skateboard P
draft day; a. wiggins

Honestly, I love You guys - the amount of laught, crazy stories and other stuff i got from y`all is hard to compare. So now,, when I`ll have opportunity to give back, I`mma do it. I might do treads about Kanye performance in Poland, 2011 - longest performed version of Runaway and 2 shows in Paris last year - all of it - INSANE. WE`LL BE EATIN SOON FAM!

YOU MY NIGGA :h5:

emdozet

not sure if hudmo will play anything new in Poland tbh

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 119

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook