Kanye To The: Kanye West

Yelawolf- Love Story (2015) (Preview Of Album Cover Out) (New Single Till Its Gone)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 39

T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

https://soundcloud.com/shadyrecords/yelawolf-sway-in-the-morning

Confirmed Tracks

Box Chevy 5

Yelawolf has released "Till It's Gone" another track off of his upcoming album "Love Story."

"With the some acoustic guitar riffs holding the production together, Yelawolf delivers a new Southern gem for the fans," says HotNewHipHop.com. "From his smooth flow & lyrics to the catchy hook, this has the makings to do very well on the charts."

Many thanks to Kurt Sutter the creator of Sons of Anarchy for this amazing opportunity and quote… http://t.co/0xUuMqwC9t

— YelaWolf (@Yelawolf) September 16, 2014

Just a few weeks after the release of his intense "Primus Freestyle," Yelawolf releases another solid track. This is a little different from what fans are use to seeing from him as the song takes on a softer side, but the overall sound pays much homage to his Southern roots. The lyrics are quite meaningful and according to his Twitter page he got the opportunity to premiere the song on last nights episode of "Sons Of Anarchy."

The new music fans have been hearing from Yelawolf is quite promising and shows his growth as an artist. "Love Story" is scheduled to be released pretty soon and it is shaping up to be a great treat for new and old fans of Yelawolf.
- See more at: http://emptylighthouse.com/yelawolf-releases-till-its-gone-single-upcoming-love-story-album-2069230819#sthash.9juVyWYt.dpuf

Confirmed production

Willpower
Supa hot beats
Malay

Woooooo! Cant wait!
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

hope this album is like Tennessee love
Bradley
#Bigtime

Reserved. Cant wait for dis
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

I need this album to be more like a trunk muzik and not a radioactive i mean radioactive had some dope **** like write your name.last song,made in usa.radioactive intro, and more but still trunk muzik>>>>>Radioactive
ehacker10

Hmmm I'm definitely interested.  This will be the deciding album for him whether he is successful and becomes a big artist or stops putting out albums and gets dropped.  Will be interesting either way, but Im hoping its great.
iamnotamoose
#gay4oberon

lol
3hunna
yungniggamoothatdope

hope this album is like Tennessee love
3hunna
yungniggamoothatdope

Inb4flop
jakegarrity

So pumped for this
OctaveRaid

Woooooo! Cant wait!
MarcusAurelio

After TMR one actually has hopes for this being a genuinely good album.
Shalashaska

Can't wait for this. Gonna be crazy.
henry.
Master Bruce

Trunk Muzik>>>>

Radioactive<<<<  still had it's moments like Growin' Up In The Gutter

Trunk Muzik Returns had some very very cool ideas and songs proving that he is capable of releasing something clever and interesting. Catfish Billy is dope.

2006gethyn

cant wait for this
kronz808
Love Story, Unconscious State is gonna be dope as hell

:fire:
Boogieman

ZoiD

Dope :datass: .  He announced this album a while back so i'm confident in this fall release. Some of his best songs are love songs too.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 39

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook