Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Official Tekken Thread - TEKKEN 7 COMIC-CON 2014 TRAILER OUT NOW!

Pages:1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 124

Kuriyama
Satsuki is the bae, fuck whatcha heard

:work:
I liked it. :seanshrug: Gives it a sorta care-free vibe as opposed to Tekken 6's oppressive vibe (cause of the whole Jin is a **** thing)

YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

I liked it. :seanshrug: Gives it a sorta care-free vibe as opposed to Tekken 6's oppressive vibe (cause of the whole Jin is a **** thing)
It's different. But doesn't have enough **** to show.
Kuriyama

It's different. But doesn't have enough **** to show.
...it's Tekken, man. There's not going to be some ULTRA MEGA SURPRISE revealed via trailer. They always leave the real big **** up to the player. They usually just show a couple of clips as to show the improvement from the past game, maybe a clip or two of a returning character, some CGI fight clips mixed in and usually rock music which Harada really doesn't know how to choose well to really serve as the theme. This is pretty similar to all the other trailers, you shouldn't expect much from a trailer.
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

...it's Tekken, man. There's not going to be some ULTRA MEGA SURPRISE revealed via trailer. They always leave the real big **** up to the player. They usually just show a couple of clips as to show the improvement from the past game, maybe a clip or two of a returning character, some CGI fight clips mixed in and usually rock music which Harada really doesn't know how to choose well to really serve as the theme. This is pretty similar to all the other trailers, you shouldn't expect much from a trailer.
Yeah I guess so. But I want a trailer, that will get me excited at least. Which they usually do with every Tekken. I guess I'll have to wait until E3 2012 to expect a trailer like that.
Kuriyama

Yeah I guess so. But I want a trailer, that will get me excited at least. Which they usually do with every Tekken. I guess I'll have to wait until E3 2012 to expect a trailer like that.
Pretty much.
DeePhenom
My avy :allears:

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/194952102919938049

We've 1min30sec to 2min30sec story movie for a each character(much longer than 6). Over 50 char RT@Cpaxmax STORY MODE FOR TTT2 CONSOLE VER
YeezyDude

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/194952102919938049
YES!!!!!!!!!!
DeePhenom

YES!!!!!!!!!!

we're on the verge of having the best Tekken ever :smug:
YeezyDude

we're on the verge of having the best Tekken ever :smug:
He just tweeted something about E3 2012. This should be good. :fire:
DeePhenom

I cant wait for E3!

Tekken Tag 2 is almost 5 months away. Cant wait to play it.
YeezyDude

I cant wait for E3!

Tekken Tag 2 is almost 5 months away. Cant wait to play it.
Almost? It'd be less than 5 months... Even if it's a week or two less. :epic:

But yeah this E3 should be good. :slick:
Snooklyn
I drop in every now and then...

New character reveals on E3? Yes please.
YeezyDude

New character reveals on E3? Yes please.
That too. :fire:
DeePhenom

DOA5 looks pretty good.
Snooklyn
I drop in every now and then...

DOA5 looks pretty good.

September??? Looks like we got some competition. The first DoA game on PS3 since DoA2 dropped on PS2.
YeezyDude

DOA5 looks pretty good.
TTT 2 will still sell better etc. :slick:

But yeah it looks good.
Shovel Knight

jun

:allears:
YeezyDude

jun

:allears:

I know. :allears:

Pages:1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 124

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook