Kanye To The: Kanye West

Debate: Is Kanye West A "Good" Person

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Kuriyama

But...is there truly such a thing as a "good person"? Everyone has different concepts or perceptions of a "good person".

OhTheHorrors

No, and I'm not basing this off of the Taylor Swift controversy. Plus, people don't really care about the personality of the person, to say, like them.
drop.OUT
you said it would be painless, it wasn't that at all

Lmao is this serious? A bad person? For what? Sorry I guess I missed the part where he killed anyone, stole anything, ruined anyone's life, beat a girlfriend, etc.

You guys sure throw the bad person label around lightly. This guy has never done anything legitimately bad. He's rude sometimes, who isn't.

this is exactly what i try to explain to every person who bad mouths kanye to me.
ivey
suffering from realness

I think inside he is a good person with good intentions but just bad timing sometimes, that's exactly what he said about himself and I believe it.
Forever Late

Kanye West is a good person, it's not up for debate.
TheBestOfChicago

Lmao is this serious? A bad person? For what? Sorry I guess I missed the part where he killed anyone, stole anything, ruined anyone's life, beat a girlfriend, etc.

You guys sure throw the bad person label around lightly. This guy has never done anything legitimately bad. He's rude sometimes, who isn't.
Phucker
Phuck you!

I think overall he's a good person but he makes some pretty stupid decisions sometimes.

We obviously cannot know what he really is like. We can guess based on public appearances but it won't get us far.
EXOH
I'm sorry I met you darlin', I'm sorry I left you

He tries to be good which normally fails
Greenstrings

Dumbest thread ever.
Evel Kanyevel

:yawn: how necessary is this
Micha
So dope you overdose...

He is a good person. He has his dropout-thing in Chicago, served food for homeless on x-mas (or sometime near) in 2009 with Amber and did something similair with Selita last year, gave money to Katrina (obviously) and alot more too.

He cares about the people. He just don't have that last warning-sign to say stop on award-shows. :D Don't blame him though, he just says exactly what he thinks, not many people do that. They're too scare of the press/what other people will think. Kanye is just Kanye and will always be, more or less.
SuperDuper_C
http://awizardsmind.tumblr.com/

The best place to look for what KanYe is really like is studio videos. Not his lyrics or public appearances. The man has a crippling shyness and is deeply affected by what people think of him, whether he likes to admit it or not, although "I'm so self-conscious" pretty much highlights it. In his music and public appearances, he tries to flash and show off, something that comes with being in the rap game I think, and thus, the media spin this in a negative way which is what creates so much hate for him.

Studio videos however, always show a much more humble and open Kanye, where he is surrounded by his friends and colleagues, doing what he loves the most, making music. He clearly feels a lot safer and secure there, which probably can contribute to his whole workaholic vibe.

Of course Ye is good person, the idea is that we are born good, but society corrupts and influences us to become immoral, those of us who refuse to give in and remain childlike throughout life, are often the best people about.
Nabil
#sufferingfromsuccess

He's CEO of good tbh :sarc2:
ivey
suffering from realness

We obviously cannot know what he really is like. We can guess based on public appearances but it won't get us far.
well yeah but he is the most honest person in media so if we don't know about him we probably don't know about anybody ;D
Phucker
Phuck you!

well yeah but he is the most honest person in media so if we don't know about him we probably don't know about anybody ;D

Indeed. Unless someone here knows him in person I don't think anyone here can really answer the question. Was MJ a good person? We will most likely never know.
Mchvrdy XX
I have 300.

Idc but yes
Le Prince

I think he's too selfish to actually be a good person. I mean what happened with Tony William is an example. And what happened with the Donda west foundation? It was a great idea but I don't know if he took it far enough
B-ri
creator of "Lock thread, Ban OP"....back in the Klive days

no, he said he was Bad santa :kanyeshrug:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook