Kanye To The: Kanye West

FBI warning from downloading music & movies

Pages:1 2 3

Nujabes
Yeah i'm the guy who loves Jennette.

I don't know too much about this so i was hoping somebody on here would but as of recent I've had like 5 people tell me they were downloading movies or music and they got this FBI warning that popped up on the screen & it was something like a virus & wouldn't go away. Is this some new virus? Does anybody know anything about this?

coco rocha

never seen it, does it pop up when your downloading via torrent?
Nujabes

never seen it, does it pop up when your downloading via torrent?
From the last person that just told me yeah, he was downloading the man with the iron fist and it happened, another person told me it happened from downloading from Movie2k & everybody else was like links they followed from google
Friendly Skies

From the last person that just told me yeah, he was downloading the man with the iron fist and it happened, another person told me it happened from downloading from Movie2k & everybody else was like links they followed from google

Nah they took down some sites and put an FBI warning, it's just a picture instead of the site not an actual warning.
Dynasty
YeezySeason

Nah they took down some sites and put an FBI warning, it's just a picture instead of the site not an actual warning.
/Thread
Tanv
i am a cute animal

A fist punches you through the screen
Nujabes

:psyboom:
Woodpecker
-------<|-_-|>------

they are watching u
Lord 187

Yeah,

It's a virus.

Like the FBI will warn you and give you a heads up...lol

http://botcrawl.com/how-to-remove-the-fbi-moneypak-ransomware-virus-fake-fbi-malware-removal/

Timmy Turner
Community season

BlackLion
no - name - 27

I don't know too much about this so i was hoping somebody on here would but as of recent I've had like 5 people tell me they were downloading movies or music and they got this FBI warning that popped up on the screen & it was something like a virus & wouldn't go away. Is this some new virus? Does anybody know anything about this?
if its asking you to pay to go back on the internet it is ad ware
Ashanti Stan
i love brine

:ninja:
Webbie Vuitton
we r all ugly

even if they did

i have malwarebytes so who currs :work:
MoonTV
who got the juice now?

they starring at you right now...even while taking a ****...
Ashanti Stan
i love brine

they starring at you right now...even while taking a ****...
They gonna arrest you when you download onifc tonight nigga :he:
MoonTV
who got the juice now?

They gonna arrest you when you download onifc tonight nigga :he:

if they try to stop me, its officially war

gonna buy onifc anyway
Ashanti Stan
i love brine

if they try to stop me, its officially war

gonna buy onifc anyway
:hah:
Rick Sanchez

My roommate got one too, he said it was just a virus that guised itself as a FBI warning, the kick being it recommended you buy some program to clean your computer. He found an easy route around and got it fixed in a few minutes.

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook