Kanye To The: Kanye West

Kanye in Stockholm (Sweden) right now. (Performing with Rihanna?)

Pages:1 2 3

carlchristian

Articles in Swedish:

http://www.expressen.se/noje/kanye-west-besoker-stockholm-stammer/

Google Translate:
Kanye West is in Stockholm.
The rap star visited during Thursday afternoon Spotify's office in central Stockholm.
- It is true, says a source Expressen.se

Kanye West is back in Sweden. After the visit, along with Jay-Z last spring, the star landed at Arlanda airport on Thursday.
Kanye then visited during the music service Spotify's office on West Higgins Road in central Stockholm - where he should have mingled around with the staff. Spotify has previously attracted stars to Sweden - previously among other "2 1/2 men" star Ashton Kutcher appeared at the company.
Performing with Rihanna
Like the tech-savvy actor to Kanye West have visited Spotify out of curiosity as he is a fan of the Swedish music service.
- It is true that he was there, says a source Expressen.se.
Kanye and his team will be traveling in a black minivan, often used by visiting artists in Stockholm, was also a limousine stopped outside the office.
Speculation about the star's continued the business under way - and a not too wild of a guess is that the star will preform with Rihanna during her concert tomorrow, Friday, in a way or another.

http://www.expressen.se/noje/har-gor-kanye-west-stockholm/

Google Translate:
Kanye West should have landed at Arlanda airport in the morning yesterday. And it was a busy day for the rap star. In the afternoon, he showed up on Spotify's office at ÷stermalm - and mingled with employees in the Swedish music service.
Is a Spotify fan
- He is a fan of Spotify and came by to visit, says a source about the visit.
Spotify meeting should have taken place out of curiosity from the rap star, like Ashton Kutcher showed up for a quick visit to Stockholm just to visit the music service offices. At 19:30 the star popped up since the company Cutting Room at Odenplan. The company also has offices in Los Angeles and tasks include finalizing music albums in their studios.
- He seems to be here for the job, says a source told Expressen.
In Stureplan
After work, ending at  9pm, they traveled to the restaurant Grand Escalier at Stureplan. Kanye's company traveled in black mini buses and a black Mercedes.
- He was in a very good mood and spent a lot of time out on the streets talking to his companions, says an eyewitness.
The visit was short at the luxury restaurant - after a few minutes Kanye and his companion left for the classic tavern PA & CO nearby. The star did in fact want hamburgers. Shortly later he was back again - with the hamburgers brought from the other restaurant. He also had oysters afterwards.
Back
- He came back and ate the hamburgers here. The staff got ketchup only, says an eyewitness.
Kanye and his hilarious companion left the restaurant just before 11pm to continue partying elsewhere.

DTR

stockholm :allears:
carlchristian

So he went to a studio that finalizes albums.

6th solo, here we come.
KodyWittaK

Wow I wanna get hyped for the 6th Solo, but I wish we really knew what this Cruel Winter project is all about.
Lee

I need to go right now :button:
dirtyharry

http://instagram.com/p/SDCH-5Ddab/
hyuckhyuck
Deleted

Nice find :golfclap:
dirtyharry

Also that backpack he's had with him for the last month surely has his laptop with new music right....?

hyuckhyuck
Deleted

Also that backpack he's had with him for the last month surely has his laptop with new music right....?
Somebody steal that ****.
Yeezy Stan
STRUGGLE!

Kanye is on Rihannas album that drops tuesday. Is that y he's performing with Rihanna maybe?
skoner

I work one block from his hotel and I know some people who saw him yesterday. Scouting inc, fam
BMC
Breathe.

DONDA obvs performing a corporate takeover of Spotify
skoner

stockholm :allears:

u should come here fam  :hat:
DTR

u should come here fam  :hat:
I've been several times going for midsummer! My parents and extended fam all from Sweden.
M. Wahlberg

:fire:
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

6th solo, here we come.
D:

With Rihanna? AOTL... RTT? :mindfk:
MattM.
1 - 7

Cruel Winter, here we come.

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook