Kanye To The: Kanye West

A$AP Rocky Talks Spaceghostpurrp ....

Pages:1 2 3

Pimp Ricky
Free meek mill , s/o to mmg

Youíre about to drop Long.Live.A$AP. Thatís a big deal. What are you most excited about?
Iím most excited about finally unleashing this album that Iíve imprisoned for the past year. Itís begging to be free and rejoiced by the world. Itís some trill ****. Itís some real smoking weed, struggling, some real mother****ers-is-coming-for-my-head, some real this-is-how-I-feel, this-is-how-you-feel ****.

Is there someone youíd really like to work with? I know who I want to work with.
If I tell you, you going to be like, ďWhat the **** is wrong with this nigga?Ē I really want to work with MGMT, man.

People are always focused on an artistís first week sales. With so much riding on your debut are you concerned?
**** no. íCause if I start being concerned about that **** Iím going to fail. I canít be concerned with that. Hopefully God will make it so. Iíll do good. What does first week sales mean when Robin Thicke, who ended up doing nothing first week, goes double-platinum? The music industry is nothing like how it used to be. Everythingís different now.

I had a lot of close friends stab me in the back for their own greedy desires. I never saw that coming.

Whatís changed the most in the past year for you?
I had a lot of close friends stab me in the back for their own greedy desires. I never saw that coming. I never thought my real niggas would be on some **** **** with me, and do wack ****. Iím a good nigga, and a lot of people **** with me and then leave with these accusations trying to **** up what I worked hard for. For example, the whole thing with SpaceGhostPurrp. I didnít say anything. Heís putting his foot in his mouth. People are starting to see heís a racist and crazy and bipolar. I look on the Internet and every time we put something out he gets his Raider Klan people to be like, ďYouíre biting,Ē and itís like, ďYouíre just mad Iím bigger than you.Ē His life revolves around hating on me, and this is a guy who used to live in my house. My mom took care of him. Before I had a record deal we were sharing dinner plates and ****.

Do you think thereís any possibility for reconciliation?
It happened. Itís like it was meant to happen. It is what it is. When the heat came down, he was the only scared one. He was going to have to serve three days in jail like everybody else. Long story short, Purrp went down South, started talking **** about niggas. It was a cowardly move.

Do you find yourself having to deal with the politics of the industry more these days?
Nah, of course not. Thatís friends, not industry stuff. We had Dominic Lord. Heíd come join us when **** got dope, and because him and Bari were so cool, I just let it rock. I brought him in as a little brother, and then he didnít want to wait. A$AP Mob, theyíre waiting their turn. He left and started telling these labels that heís the creative mother****er behind A$AP and all this other ****. Shouts to him. Itís whatever. Iím just saying, thereís no more room for outsiders. We learned that lesson with Spacemonkey and Dom.

It seems that youíre committed to building the success of the A$AP Mob. Do you think youíll ever be ready to be a label head?
I hope so, ícause I would **** the industry up. I would open the door for all the trill mother****ers that need that shot. West Coast niggas, southern niggas, New York niggas, midwest niggas, ****ing European London niggas that I met, ****ing French people. Not just on some A$AP Rocky-sounding ****óIím talking about people who deserve a shot. And mother****ers donít want to give it to them ícause itís underground ****.

Your success has opened up doors for your whole crew. Are they cognizant of that fact?
They know that and we all want the same ****. I worked hard. Ferg is up next. Thatís a wake-up call for a lot of other niggas in A$AP. Everybody has their turn. And itís not based off of talentónone of that. Itís just based off of God, whoever He wants to be next. You seen what happened last night with ďWork.Ē Címon dude, you really thought that was ****ing ďPeso.Ē

That song got a huge reception at the shows. How does it feel to see people responding to an artist you broke?
Iím ready to cry every time I see it, ícause itís like, ďDamn, look what I did.Ē Heís shining. That **** is crazy, ícause I want that for all of them niggas. Itís everybodyís turn.

The Odd Future comparisons have gone away.
Thank God. It was just because we were a group. They were out first. I came out with a group. Weíre all into the same ****. They wear Supreme, we like Supreme. It was silly ****. Weíre nothing alike, when you think about it

Read here http://www.complex.com/music/2012/11/asap-rocky-december-2012-january-2013-cover-story/page/3

HeartlessNobody
A young nigga trying to win here again.

Cool interview
Pimp Ricky

Cool interview
garginator
Deleted

bump

op a **** tho
Pimp Ricky

I fixed it
Walshy

Purrp sounds like a bit of a ****
Pimp Ricky

bump

op a **** tho

:fly:
Josh...
Choppin with Accuracy

damn :cryfam: the situation sucks ass.
Whitemike

Itís just based off of God, whoever He wants to be next.

Illuminati
Master P
MailboxMoney

its obvious rocky stole sgps style, what you gonna do **** happens :kanyeshrug:
Vietbrah
http://www.last.fm/user/vi3tboi

Rocky with that SGP ether
Pimp Ricky

its obvious rocky stole sgps style, what you gonna do **** happens :kanyeshrug:

I dont think so :fly: i mean rocky boosted sgp fame without rocky sgp wouldnt be known !he was obv influenced by him i aint gon lie but sgp sounds like memphis and rocky sounds like bone thugs and they both dope , rocky can rap better than him but sgp is an excellent producer
LONG.LIVE.GZA
The obscene slang kicker with no parental sticker.

I seriously think SGP has a chemical imbalance.
So rocky stole his swag, what are you gonna do?
skinnytrees
Drunk When Posting

All that SGP has to do is apologize and it would go away, but he isnt going to do so.
Master P
MailboxMoney

I dont think so :fly: i mean rocky boosted sgp fame without rocky sgp wouldnt be known !he was obv influenced by him i aint gon lie but sgp sounds like memphis and rocky sounds like bone thugs and they both dope , rocky can rap better than him but sgp is an excellent producer
in th elong run i see sgp having a btter career but rocky on top for now, maybe one day a full album by the two, woulda been incredible prolly will happen though just need more time
Pimp Ricky

All that SGP has to do is apologize and it would go away, but he isnt going to do so.

they both have to apologize rocky said "**** him" he should apologize too
Kuriyama

Rocky seems like a pretty chill dude, tbh. Every interview, footage of him and **** like that makes him seem pretty calm to an extent.
skinnytrees
Drunk When Posting

they both have to apologize rocky said "**** him" he should apologize too

SGP has been the bigger ****boy in this by far

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook