Find other methods
22 (38.6%)
Total Members Voted: 55
Connor.

i love torrents so what will comast do if i keep downloading  :ohno:

damo.suzuki
Protector of the Confederation of the Rhine - Novus Ordo Napoleoni

i love torrents so what will comast do if i keep downloading  :ohno:
What does the letter say? My buddy got one too and nothing happened, but it depends on what the context of the letter is.
Connor.

nothing to see here
Cowizard
Hivemind

use mediafire etc
Connor.

use mediafire etc
i get movies from piratebay
Fuzzy
acid tabbin' coochie stabbin'

use mediafire etc
Cowizard
Hivemind

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Subscriber:

Comcast has received a notification by a copyright owner, or its authorized agent, reporting an alleged infringement of one or more copyrighted works made on or over Comcast's High-Speed Internet service (the 'Service').  The copyright owner has identified the Internet Protocol ('IP') address associated with your Service account at the time as the source of the infringing works.  The works identified by the copyright owner in its notification are listed below.  Comcast reminds you that use of the Service (or any part of the Service) in any manner that constitutes an infringement of any copyrighted work is a violation of Comcast's Acceptable Use Policy and may result in the suspension or termination of your Service account.

If you have any questions regarding this notice, you may direct them to Comcast in writing by sending a letter or e-mail to:

Comcast Customer Security Assurance
   Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
   1800 Bishops Gate Blvd., 3rd Floor East Wing
   Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 U.S.A.
   Phone: (888) 565-4329
   Fax: (856) 324-2940

For more information regarding Comcast's copyright infringement policy, procedures, and contact information, please read our Acceptable Use Policy by clicking on the Terms of Service link at http://www.comcast.net.

Sincerely,

damn you been caught blow you do know you could get sued? they usually send a letter seyin give them a set amount or they will sue you
damo.suzuki

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Subscriber:

Comcast has received a notification by a copyright owner, or its authorized agent, reporting an alleged infringement of one or more copyrighted works made on or over Comcast's High-Speed Internet service (the 'Service').  The copyright owner has identified the Internet Protocol ('IP') address associated with your Service account at the time as the source of the infringing works.  The works identified by the copyright owner in its notification are listed below.  Comcast reminds you that use of the Service (or any part of the Service) in any manner that constitutes an infringement of any copyrighted work is a violation of Comcast's Acceptable Use Policy and may result in the suspension or termination of your Service account.

If you have any questions regarding this notice, you may direct them to Comcast in writing by sending a letter or e-mail to:

Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
   1800 Bishops Gate Blvd., 3rd Floor East Wing
   Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 U.S.A.
   Phone: (888) 565-4329
   Fax: (856) 324-2940

For more information regarding Comcast's copyright infringement policy, procedures, and contact information, please read our Acceptable Use Policy by clicking on the Terms of Service link at http://www.comcast.net.

Sincerely,

Oh, it's only a warning. You get 3-5 of those if you keep downloading before you get into some serious problems. May I ask what movie it was?
Connor.

Oh, it's only a warning. You get 3-5 of those if you keep downloading before you get into some serious problems. May I ask what movie it was?
the social network from 'HolyRoses' on thepiratebay

he's the only one i download from and ive downloaded 50-70 movies from him and i've never gotten the email
Cowizard
Hivemind

i would stop man it isnt the internet provider you wanna worry about its the copyright holder
Connor.

i actually just went to the torrent and someone else posted a comment that they also got the letter from comcast. so its being tracked
yeezyy

that might not be good if you get your service terminated lol
Connor.

i would stop man it isnt the internet provider you wanna worry about its the copyright holder
yeah true it wasnt comcast that caught me. it was the copyright holder and they notified comcast.

damn
Eno
Kanye should just change the W in his last name to a B.

Some torrents are tracked. When I got the email like 1 1/2-2 years ago, I stopped using torrents. Thats the only way you can be sure your internet won't get turned off.
damo.suzuki

the social network from 'HolyRoses' on thepiratebay

he's the only one i download from and ive downloaded 50-70 movies from him and i've never gotten the email
If you download any movie that was produced after 2003 you get those letters. My friend downloaded Inglourious Basterds and his letter said the same exact thing. We talked to a few people including a chick that works at Comcast and she confirmed this, but she said it was nothing to worry about. That's why you have to stick to downloading the classics so you don't get caught, man!
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

Forget about torrents bro. That's how people get caught. Try using other methods please.
Connor.

Some torrents are tracked. When I got the email like 1 1/2-2 years ago, I stopped using torrents. Thats the only way you can be sure your internet won't get turned off.
ughh i love using them for movies. but ever since the email i've stopped.. idk tho
Connor.

Forget about torrents bro. That's how people get caught. Try using other methods please.
yeah im gonna have too... explain these "other methods"

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook