Kanye To The: Kanye West

Youre Living A Dream While Your Body Is In A Coma

Pages:1 2

thugatician

easily a top 5 scary thought in my life, and it wont go away....i think it has to with my weed use, that im actually starting to consider that thought....i think weed has depersonalized me....my life is feeling like a dream to be honest, at first the thought of depersonalization scared me and made me have all sorts of suicidal thoughts, but I now i embrace it....its nothing wrong with it, and it helps me see things in a new light...reality is reality and my thoughts wont change that...but back to the thread title...just imagine if this was real...

what if you were in a coma, and youre entire existence is a dream....you got in a wreck at 8 years old and went into a severe coma, ever since then you have dreamed up an entire life, not even once considering the fact it was all a dream..because who says 'oh im just dreamin' while they are dreamin?...this is where 'weed' come into play...what if the weed somehow altered are brains to the point that we start to realize we are just dreaming..this is where 'depersonalization' come into play...start having thoughts that when I do wake up out my coma, all the people, ideas, etc i know from my life will be gone and I will be mad it was just a dream....

digging even deeper...as I type this...the responses in this thread arent 'real'....they are dreamed up...I wont people to relate, but in reality these 'people' are only figments of my imagination...I could go downstairs and talk to my dad about this problem, but he not a real person...just a character my mind created...crazy

again, the thought is scary initially, but when you really think about it, its not so bad....so what youre life is a dream?....dreams are made to be enjoyed....in my dream state I have created guys like Kobe Bryant, Jay-Z, etc....i wonder if they even play basketball in reality....the world might seem to 'perfect' to have been created by a dream, but thats just the power of the mind....this is what leads people to suicide...questioning their existence and reality, will i ever commit suicide?...no chance....i love this life too much 'dreamed' up or real...when i finally awake from my coma, my death will occur in this dream like state, and I will automatically meet and know faces that ive known my entire 'real' life, but have no knowledge of in this dreamed reality....

Eno
Kanye should just change the W in his last name to a B.

Nah dude, if you're in a dream and you realize it, you'd be able to have all sorts of powers. I've done it multiple times.
WonderBoy

i don't think its a dream....i dont think my mind could come up with half the movies/music/video games that i have witnessed
Ye24

u mustve watched inception recently. lol
KingSaku
Deranged and insane loonatic

u mustve watched inception recently. lol
It's called matrix, stupid
KingSaku

Or i guess vanilla sky is more closer dno
Ye24

It's called matrix, stupid

its actually matrix 4
KingSaku

Animatrix, the one where the dude runs so fast he momentarily wakes up in the real world
Eno
Kanye should just change the W in his last name to a B.

What Dreams May Come is a dope movie.
KingSaku

What if life is the dream and coma is the real life?

What if we're the mirror and the mirror is the real life?

What then, man...
That Fred Kid
http://twitter.com/thatfredkid

This duuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeee!
Cappys Dad
Got the thing for the forehead

DONT FOLLOW ME DAWG
That Fred Kid
http://twitter.com/thatfredkid

DONT FOLLOW ME DAWG

See! You shouldn't have come into You're Living A Dream While Your  Body Is In A Coma.That's what happens down here. I'm sorry, Mr. Franc0.
Gumby
cause Gumby got cocaine to move

evas wife
benjis husband

my father told me a creepy story about some kid who fell down a waterfall and remains in a coma...that was the day we visited that waterfall
Ellery

Lollll are you high right now?
Cappys Dad
Got the thing for the forehead

See! You shouldn't have come into You're Living A Dream While Your  Body Is In A Coma.That's what happens down here. I'm sorry, Mr. Franc0.
NAH DONT FOLLOW ME DAWG DONT FOLLOW ME
-shops with amber rose-
evas wife
benjis husband

no im just talking about waterfall comas?

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook