Kanye To The: Kanye West

Creepy/Paranormal Thread Part III

Pages:1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 673

LatinoLocoSection Mod
I am haunted by humans. -Death

haven't been in here for a while, was too busy living the coward life.
am back :stronger:

Welcome back homie

Original.

"who licked her hand?"
:dno:
LatinoLocoSection Mod

haha..this just made me laugh..who the hell is going to get ice cream from this guy?

LatinoLocoSection Mod

Boy Scout Lane

Boy Scout Lane, sometimes written “Boyscout Lane”, is an isolated road located in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. The road, a dead-end with no outlet, was reportedly named because of a tragic incident that resulted in the deaths of a troop of Boy Scouts. There are a number of urban legends associated with the road, and many anomalous phenomena have been reported there. The area has been the subject of several paranormal investigations, and has been a 'haunt' for youths hoping to experience a paranormal event. The land surrounding Boy Scout Lane is now privately owned and is off limits to the general public.

Urban legend
According to local Urban legend, during the 1950s or early 1960s, a troop of Boy scouts visited the area on expedition where they hoped to earn a number of merit badges. However, that night, as they slept, they were murdered one-by-one by their Scout master (in some variations it is the bus driver). In a second variation on the legend, a small group of Boy scouts leave their camp during the night and accidentally drop their lantern, resulting in a forest fire that kills the entire troop.

Other variations of the story exist including one in which the scouts are killed after their bus crashes or accidentally catches fire. There is also one in which the scouts vanish without explanation, and are never found. In some versions of the legend, two boy scouts escaped the fate of the rest of the troop and tried to find help, only to become lost in the woods where they die of starvation and/or exposure. In most variations of the legend it is said that the dead scouts haunt the forest where they died. They can be heard hiking through the undergrowth, or their lights can be seen at night as they try to find help, or search for their fellow scouts.

There is an associated legend in which the killer (Usually the Scout leader) hangs himself from a tree in the area after coming to terms with what he has done. In this legend, the tree is said to be an elm tree overhanging the road.

phenomena

Visitors to the woods around Boy Scout Lane have reported a variety of anomalous phenomena and/or sensations including:

* A strong sense of foreboding or 'being watched'
    * The sound of footsteps and/or breaking branches coming from multiple directions, often appearing to surround the witness
    * Unusual red or white lights, sometimes described as resembling swinging lanterns, other times reported as being flashlight beams
    * Sightings of ghostly buses or figures
    * Drivers have also reported finding 'child-like hand prints' on their cars after having stopped in/driven through the area.

HeeezY

haha..this just made me laugh..who the hell is going to get ice cream from this guy?

what the ****
LatinoLocoSection Mod

Baleroy Mansion And The Chair Of Death

It’s said Baleroy Mansion, built in 1911, in suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is one of America’s most haunted houses. Until December 2005, it was owned by George Meade Easby, called Meade, the great-grandson of distinguished Civil War Union General George Meade and a descendant of seven signers of the Declaration of Independence. In addition to a vast antique collection, there are ghosts, an alleged cursed chair and other paranormal activity.

Meade – Master of Baleroy Mansion

George Meade Easby was a child when his parents, M. Stevenson and Henrietta Large Easby, bought the mansion in 1926. Meade is remembered as a philanthropist and antique collector.

When he died, he owned over 100,000 antiques. Some of the items include those owned by his great-grandfather and Thomas Jefferson. The first paranormal experience known to occur at Baleroy happened on the day the Easby’s moved into the house. Meade and younger brother Steven were peering into the courtyard fountain. Meade saw his reflection, but his brother’s was a skull. Steven died shortly afterwards.

Meade’s Paranormal Encounters in Baleroy

He saw his uncle’s and mother’s ghosts, sensed Steven’s presence and often heard phantom knocks and footsteps. Meade related that he was alone in the house one night when he felt someone sitting on his bed. He thought it was a burglar. Something grabbed his arm. When he turned the light on, no one was there. The next morning, there were bruises on the arm that was grabbed. Meade hosted a party honoring a visiting minister. More than twenty witnesses saw an ornamental copper pot fly across the room and hit the minister on the side of his head.

The study was lined with books from floor to ceiling. One, a poetry book, was sticking out, looking like it was ready to fall. Meade took it from the shelf and noticed an envelope inside. He turned to the page where it was and felt a chill. The envelope said, "To my son Meade in the event of my death." The poem was Longfellow’s "The Children's Hour" and the envelope was empty.

Baleroy Mansion – Blue Room’s Cursed Chair

Spectral Amelia, as Meade named her, is the haunter who is said to own the two-hundred year old blue upholstered wing chair in the room. Some allege she cursed the chair because four people who sat in it died soon after.

It’s said that she drove a former curator insane when he sat in the chair and that he died because of her curse. A gelid blue mist that some believe is Amelia has been seen frequently in the room. The same phenomenon precedes the arrival of her specter.

Other Baleroy Mansion Paranormal Incidents

People have seen Steven’s ghost near the fountain and in an upstairs window. Once, Steven’s portrait inexplicably flew fifteen feet away from where it was hung, leaving the nail it was hung from and the wire attached to it intact. An elderly woman’s ghost, holding a cane, haunts the second floor. People who have seen her feel fear and despair. The wraith of a monk in a brown robe has been sighted in the second floor halls and the master bedroom. Thomas Jefferson’s specter has been witnessed, standing near a tall clock in the dining room. David Beltz Jr. was working in the mansion’s basement when he heard someone calling his name. He thought it was his father. It wasn’t. Beltz Sr. was working on the third floor.

Baleroy Mansion Today

Although none of the ghosts of Baleroy have been photographed, the blue mist has been.

The Baleroy Mansion is open for tours. Antique buffs will find the place a treasure trove of items from the past. Ghost hunting enthusiasts are attracted to the mansion because they might encounter one of the spectral residents.

LatinoLocoSection Mod

Carl Tanzler-Romancing The Dead (this guy is messed)

Carl Tanzler or sometimes Count Carl von Cosel (February 8, 1877 – July 23, 1952) was a German-born radiologist at the United States Marine Hospital in Key West, Florida who developed a morbid obsession for a young Cuban-American tuberculosis patient, Elena Milagro "Helen" de Hoyos (July 31, 1909 - October 25, 1931), that carried on well after Hoyos succumbed to the disease. In 1933, almost two years after her death, Tanzler removed Hoyos' body from its tomb, and lived with the corpse at his home for seven years until its discovery by Hoyos' relatives and authorities in 1940.

Elena Hoyos

Tanzler was employed in the hospital’s tuberculosis ward, a gruesome affair at the time. Despite the best efforts of doctors, tuberculosis was far more deadly in the 1930s than it is today. Most of Tanzler’s acquaintances were patients, and most of them eventually succumbed to the disease. The mental and emotional toll this takes on one is hard to understand for those of us who don’t deal with death on a daily basis, but even for entirely healthy minds this desensitization to the reality of mortality is a difficult and potentially dangerous thing. One could make the argument that Tanzler was not the most stable individual at any point in his life. He was prone to claiming advanced medical knowledge of new, untested techniques to cure a variety of ailments, as well as having a variety of vague qualifications and honors that were never backed up with any hard evidence. It is likely that he had no formal medical schooling at all. What’s more, both as a child and an adult he claimed that he was visited by a long-dead ancestor, Countess Anna Constantia von Cosel (whose name he would eventually begin adopting) who showed him visions of an exotic, dark-haired beauty who would become his true love.

Elena was a tuberculosis patient, 22 years old and by all accounts gorgeous. In fact, tuberculosis would eventually claim the lives of almost all of her immediate family. Tanzler took it upon himself to save Elena at all costs, and her desperate family agreed to let him treat her using his unorthodox and untested methods, from herbal medicines to X-ray treatment. He professed his love for Elena, showering her with gifts and adoration, but no evidence suggests that she ever returned his affections in any way. Tanzler was unswayed – he seemed certain that, by curing her of her fatal disease, she would have no choice but to return his love.

Death and Obsession

Despite his obsessive efforts, Elena died in 1931. Citing a fear of groundwater contaminating her body, he built an above-ground mausoleum for her corpse with her family’s permission. There, he began visiting Elena, and his relationship with her took on an even more bizarre tone. Her family had entrusted him with her care in life, and were aware that he had been aware of her, so they were not suspicious of his graveside visits. What they did not know at the time was that he was tirelessly attempting to keep her body in a state of stasis. He preserved her with formaldehyde, and over the course of the next two years sat with the dead Elena most nights, having long conversations with her. He even had a telephone installed, so he could speak to her when he could not be there in person. He reportedly claimed that her ghost visited him regularly, even telling him to remove her body from its grave.

He did exactly that in 1933, stealing the body of Elena from her tomb and bringing it to his home. Elena had been dead for two years at this point, and Tanzler worked furiously to fight the decay of her body. He used oceans of preservatives to stem the tide of decomposition and applied bottle after bottle of perfume to compensate for the stench of decaying flesh. Nothing could possibly work, and the corpse of Elena Hoyos continued to rot. Regardless, he worked to keep the two together, living as if in a happy relationship, even playing her songs on the organ, on which he was a skilled player.

As her decomposition progressed, his methods became more extreme. He used piano wire to string her bones together, a grim attempt at holding her skeleton together. When her eyes putrefied, he removed them and replaced them with glass replicas. Her skin rotted and fell away, and as it did he replaced it with a strange mixture of his own creation, silk soaked with wax and plaster. For each natural step in her decomposition, Tanzler attempted to freeze her in time, and with each of his attempts she became less the corpse of a lost loved one and more like a morbid doll, a sad caricature of the living Elena Hoyos. Her body collapsed as her organs decayed, and he filled her stomach and chest with rags to help it retain its shape. Her hair fell out, and he used it to craft a wig. Some accounts (including a notable episode of HBO’s Autopsy series) allege that he installed a tube to act as a false **** for intercourse, but this evidence was not introduced when his case first came to light (and was “remembered” by two scientists present at her 1940 autopsy over 30 years later.)

The corpse of Maria Elena Milagro de Hoyos (1910–1931) encased in wax and plaster circa 1940.

Discovery and Arrest

In 1940, nine years after Elena’s death, her sister heard rumors of Tanzler’s actions and went to Tanzler’s home, where she found the body, dressed in Elena’s clothing. Tanzler was arrested and given a psychiatric evaluation. He was found competent to stand trial on the official charge of “”wantonly and maliciously destroying a grave and removing a body without authorization.” However, the statute of limitations for the crime of grave robbing had expired, and as such he was never punished.

The strange and terrible story was heavily covered in the media, but public reception was, surprisingly, slanted in favor of Tanzler. Many people considered him an eccentric romantic, perhaps very misguided, but nonetheless sympathetic. The body of Elena Hoyos was examined by physicians and pathologists, and then displayed to the public. Thousands attended. Afterwards, her body was buried in a secret location, where it presumably remains today.
iHateFJ
Deleted

Yikes....that last story...I'm from El Salvador  :wom:

I am too lol
LatinoLocoSection Mod

LatinoLocoSection Mod

Just saying hi!

LatinoLocoSection Mod

The Lampshade That Drives Its Owner Mad (long read, but creepy and morbid)

Viewed from a distance, it is an unremarkable object. Place it on a corner table in any house, and it would probably pass unnoticed, for a while. Picking it up and holding it is another matter. The translucent quality of the material stretched over its eight panels should be attractive but isn't. The lampshade has a curious, waxy texture. You might convince yourself that the covering was some commonplace form of tanned parchment, were it not for its yellow-green opalescence and the fact that embedded in one or two areas of the material are thin, white filaments, slightly thicker than cotton, that have the appearance of very finely minced squid. It seems somehow surprising that it has no smell.

When you run your finger around the edges of a small square that a DNA analyst cut out of one of the panels, you notice the surprising thinness of the taut covering. Leave anybody to examine this object for long enough and I think they would experience two reactions: a slow but mounting repulsion of the kind that occurs instantaneously when you see a rat, and an impulse to ask: "What is this thing made of?"

Before I handled it, I'd been sceptical of the psychological impact this lampshade is supposed to have had on people. Its last owner was troubled by dreams so grotesque that he felt compelled to get it out of his house. His nightmares continued. The lampshade's current proprietor, the American author Mark Jacobson, won't keep it in his home and says that, even now that it's here, safely in storage, he feels more at ease when he knows the shade is shut away in its white cardboard box. The longer I am left alone with it, standing by a window as the daylight is beginning to fade, the more I can understand why.

"What do you think?" Jacobson asks. "You are aware that the DNA test conclusively states that this lampshade is made out of..."

"I don't think I need to see the DNA test," I tell him.

Witness accounts of such lampshades being discovered at Nazi concentration camps are so common that I'd never questioned the idea that these gruesome ornaments existed. Ilse Koch, wife of the commandant at Buchenwald, was supposedly so partial to such accessories that she was nicknamed "The Lady of the Lampshade". The Holocaust museum at Auschwitz houses two tons of human hair, used by high-ranking Nazis to stuff cushions. The problem for the many who have described seeing lampshades made from people (sources include Allied troops, reporters, intelligence officers and former camp detainees) is that no lampshade fashioned from human skin, of any provenance, has survived as potential support for their testimony. Until now.

Jacobson acquired the lamp four years ago. We have driven for a couple of hours from his home in Brooklyn, across two state lines, to the place where it's kept, safely enclosed in its box, at a location he prefers not to publicise, given the interest, not all of it healthy, that has been generated since his book The Lampshade: A Holocaust Detective Story was published last month.

Jacobson is a highly respected journalist and a contributing editor on New York Magazine. One of his stories formed the basis of Ridley Scott's 2007 film American Gangster, starring Denzel Washington. Jacobson wrote Love Ranch, which stars Helen Mirren as the madame of a licensed bordello. The film opened, to the displeasure of the Daily Mail, earlier this month. Of his novels, Gojiro, whose narrative is observed from the perspective of Godzilla, is rightly considered to be a cult classic. But there's a feeling among his friends that he has never quite found a vehicle which would fully engage his talent as a perceptive, curious and highly intelligent writer; a man well versed in literature and European history with a wonderful ear for dialogue, who is instinctively drawn to subjects that more orthodox writers might dismiss as quirky or even perverse.

In The Lampshade, Jacobson has finally found his niche. It's one of those books – like George Plimpton's seminal Fireworks, or Budd Schulberg's collected writing on boxing – that are powerful and eloquent enough to captivate people with no existing interest in the subject. This last category of reader – The Lampshade being, among other things, about twisted Nazi totemism – is a broad constituency that, until three years ago, included the author himself. Because it was the lampshade, Mark Jacobson recalls, that found him.

"I had a call from my friend Skip Henderson in New Orleans in the summer of 2006," he says. The writer has a second home in the city and, with Henderson, is a member of a group called the Bywater Bone Boys, who maintain a century-old local tradition of rousing Crescent City residents on the morning of Mardi Gras.

"You dress as skeletons, bang on people's windows and shout things like: 'Who next? You next. Rise and shine, predeceased!'" Jacobson explains. "But after Katrina, the joke was over, really. So many people really were dead. It was almost like some force had said: 'You want death? OK. Fine. Have some.'"

Jacobson was at home in Brooklyn when he took Henderson's call. His friend had just bought a marching drum, stained by flood water, from a yard sale.

"He said the guy he'd bought it from, called Dave Dominici, asked him to look at something else. Dominici said: 'I can tell you will really want this thing.' And he took out the lamp. The stand was modern, but Skip immediately noticed the shade, which was old and had a European fitting. He used to sell vintage guitars and he'd talked to me about how German and other European solder is different in colour from what they use here. He knew the solder on this lampshade wasn't American. Skip asked Dominici: 'What's this thing made of?' and he said, 'The skin of a Jew. Collector's item. $35.'"

Skip Henderson, who "likes to wake up with a story", bought the lamp. He took the shade to an expert in hide-tanning, who said: "The animal this came from never had any fur." The object began to prey on his mind to the point that, in Henderson's words, "Since this thing appeared, it's like my face has been shoved into hell."

At the end of their phone conversation, Jacobson recalls, his friend said: 'Anyhow, it's not really my problem any more.' I said 'Oh, really? Why's that?' He said: 'I mailed it to you, last night.'"

Sitting at the kitchen table, back in his welcoming Bohemian house in Brooklyn, Jacobson recalls how, as a Jewish boy growing up in Queens, he was subjected to cries of "Lampshade" by his less liberal gentile classmates. "That's how well known," he says, "the stories from the camps were."

It was here, in this room decorated by the portraits of the Leeds-born artist Jon Langford, that Jacobson first opened the package.

"I took it out," he tells me. "And I remember thinking: 'Ah. This really does look strange.'"

Antique experts confirmed that the shade's frame is European (to this day, American lampshades differ markedly in their design) and 60 to 80 years old. It has tassels in Mardi Gras colours; these, they said, were attached more recently.

Jacobson took it to a friend, Shiya Ribowsky, a forensic investigator who had worked for 15 years in the New York Medical Examiner's Office, an institution that combines a laboratory and morgue.

"They deal with 12,000 bodies every year," Jacobson says, "8,000 of which are autopsied." '

Shiya Ribowsky is also a cantor at a local synagogue. He observed that the material covering the shade bore similarities to more familiar types of parchment, but was "thinner. Much thinner."

Ribowsky, Jacobson points out, "was working at the Medical Examiner's Office in the months and years following 9/11. More than 22,000 separate fragments of what had once been human beings arrived there during that period. Shiya once told me that working there was 'about as close to Auschwitz as I'll ever get: a total onslaught of death'."

This was the same man who, as Jacobson recalls, "held the lampshade to his face, placed it on the table in front of him, then said: 'This is the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life.'"

"So I asked Ribowsky: 'You don't actually think this is real, do you?' He told me: 'There's only one way to find out: DNA.'"

Shiya Ribowsky sent the lampshade to Bode Technology. Bode, based outside Washington DC, is one of the most highly respected DNA laboratories in the world and conducted much of the forensic work following 9/11. The company is regularly called upon by the FBI and has close links with US intelligence services.

Dr Robert Bever, Bode's vice-president and head of research, told Jacobson that there are two kinds of DNA in every cell. "He explained that there's nucleotide DNA, which is the full ledger of a human being's hereditary dossier, and something called mitochondrial DNA."

Nucleotide DNA yields the kind of unique profile that can send someone to death row. It degrades in the presence of light or moisture. The lampshade was, quite obviously, very old. "And," Jacobson observes, "if there was anything New Orleans had in abundance, besides jazz and drive-by shootings, it was sunshine and humidity."

Bever said Bode would attempt, but not guarantee, to identify the mitochondrial DNA, for a fee of $5,000. "The report came back on 20 April 2007," Jacobson says. "It found a 100 per cent probability that the profile was human. Two human profiles were found, one major and one minor."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-lampshade-that-drives-its-owners-mad-strange-truth-behind-20th-centurys-most-disturbing-object-2117357.html
LatinoLocoSection Mod

The Cursed Ring Of Rudolph Valentino Very interesting...coincidences??

In the vault of a Los Angeles bank lies a silver ring set with a semiprecious stone. It is not a particularly pretty ring or even a very valuable one, and chances are that no one will ever dare to wear it again. The ring lies in the vault because it bears one of the most malignant curses in the history of the occult. Successive owners have suffered injury, misfortune, even death. And many people still believe it was this ring that sent Rudolph Valentino to a premature grave. Certainly, the violent incidents that have surrounded it over the years can hardly be shrugged off as mere coincidences.

Rudolph Valentino (May 6, 1895 – August 23, 1926) was an Italian actor, sex symbol, and early pop icon. Known as the "Latin Lover", he was one of the most popular stars of the 1920s, and one of the most recognized stars from the silent film era. He is best known for his work in The Sheik and The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Valentino was born Rodolfo Alfonso Raffaello Piero Filiberto Guglielmi in Castellaneta, Italy, to a French mother, Marie Berthe Gabrielle Barbin (1856 - 1919), and Giovanni Antonio Giuseppe Fidele Guglielmi, a veterinarian who died of malaria, then widespread in Southern Italy, when Valentino was 11. He had an older brother, Alberto (1892-1981), a younger sister, Maria, and an older sister Beatrice who died in infancy.

As a child, Valentino was reportedly spoiled and troublesome. His mother coddled him while his father disapproved of his behavior. He did poorly in school, and was eventually enrolled in agricultural school where he received a degree. After living in Paris in 1912, he soon returned to Italy. Unable to secure employment, he departed for the United States in 1913. He was processed at Ellis Island at age 18 on December 23, 1913.

In 1917, Valentino joined an operetta company that traveled to Utah where it disbanded. He then joined an Al Jolson production of Robinson Crusoe Jr., travelling to Los Angeles. By fall, he was in San Francisco with a bit part in a theatrical production of Nobody Home. While in town, Valentino met actor Norman Kerry, who convinced him to try a career in cinema, still in the silent film era.

By 1919, he had carved out a career in bit parts. It was a bit part as a "cabaret parasite" in the drama The Eyes of Youth that caught the attention of screenwriter June Mathis, who thought he would be perfect for her next movie.

It was in 1920 that Valentino, at the peak of his success, saw the ring in a San Francisco jeweller's. The proprietor warned him that the ring was a jinx, but Valentino still bought it. He wore the ring in his next picture, The Young Rajah. It was the biggest flop of his career and he was off the screen for the next two years. Valentino did not wear the ring again until he used it as a costume prop in The Son of the Sheik. Three weeks after finishing this film, he went to New York on vacation. While wearing the ring, he suffered an acute attack of appendicitis. Two weeks later, he was dead.

Shortly after Rudolph Valentino’s untimely death in August 1926, stories began to circulate that the great Latin lover’s ghost haunted his favorite places. Falcon Lair, the dream home he had built on Bella Drive for his bride Natacha Rambova, became the most commonly reported site for ectoplasmic manifestations of the departed Valentino.

Pola Negri, a famous female movie star of the time, asked to pick a memento from Valentino's possessions, chose the ring-and almost immediately suffered a long period of ill health that threatened to end her career. A year later, while convalescing, she met a performer who was almost Valentino's double, Russ Colombo.

Miss Negri was so struck by the resemblance that she gave him Rudolph's ring, saying, "From one Valentino to another." Within a few days of receiving the gift, Russ Colombo was killed in a freak shooting accident. His cousin passed the ring on to Russ's best friend, Joe Casino. Also at the height of his popularity as an entertainer, Casino took no chances with the ring. Instead of wearing it, he kept it in a glass case in memory of his dead friend. When he was asked to donate it to a museum of Valentino relics, he refused, saying that he treasured it for sentimental reasons. As time passed, Joe Casino forgot the ring's evil reputation and put it on. A week later, still wearing the ring, he was knocked down by a truck and killed.

By now the curse was front-page news. When asked what he proposed to do with the ring, Joe's brother, Del, explained that he could not allow himself to be intimidated by a curse, or jinx, or ghost, or whatever it was. He didn't believe in things like that. Del Casino wore the ring for some time and nothing unusual happened. Then he lent it to a collector of Valentino relics, who suffered no ill effects either. This caused several newspapers to speculate that at last the evil influence of the ring had come to an end. And that seemed to trigger off a new wave of violence.

One night soon afterward, the home of Del Casino was burgled. The police saw the burglar, a man named James Willis, running from the scene. One of them fired a warning shot, but the bullet went low and killed Willis. Among the loot found in his possession was the Valentino ring. It was at this time that Hollywood producer Edward Small decided to make a film based on Valentino's career.

Jack Dunn, a former skating partner to ice star Sonja Henie, bore a great resemblance to Rudolph and was asked to make a film test for the part. He dressed in Valentino's clothes for the test - and also wore the jinxed ring. Only twenty-one years old at the time, Dunn died ten days later from a rare blood disease. After this tragedy the ring was kept out of sight and never worn by anyone again, but that did not seem to curb its fatal influence.

A year after Jack Dunn's death, a daring raid was carried out in broad daylight on a Los Angeles bank in which thieves got away with a haul of over $200,000. In a subsequent police ambush, two of the gang were caught and three passersby seriously injured.

The leader of the bank robbers, Alfred Hahn, was jailed for life. At his trial, Hahn remarked: "If I'd known what was in the vault apart from money, I'd have picked myself another bank." For in the bank's safe deposit vault was the Valentino ring.
LatinoLocoSection Mod

Ghost Child?

At first glance, it seems to be an ordinary snap of a group of young people. But look more carefully and there appears to be an extraordinary, ghostly presence among them. Peeping out between the knees of two of the girls is the face of a child. The eerie image - clear enough to show a pair of eyes, a nose, a mouth and hair - was captured by 17-year-old Matthew Summers on his mobile phone as he and his friends were preparing to go out.

"I zoomed in to my sister's mate's little sister who was crying and I saw a face," Matthew said. "You can see all the facial expressions and everything. "Usually when you see pictures like that it's a blur but this one is really weird. "I was really shocked because I don't believe in that stuff." Matthew took the picture in his sister's friend's front room in Billingham, Teesside. "I've sent it to my girlfriend and she thinks it's a bit weird," he added.

LatinoLocoSection Mod

Was the movie "The Ring" based on real life events?

The story went that there was some kid staying with his grandparents in some remote part of Japan.
He decided to tape a baseball game on late night TV, as his favourite team was playing. But he did not check the channels beforehand, forgetting that they were different there.
Later when he watched the tape, it was just static, but as he watched the static gave way to weird images and then to a strange woman who told him he would be dead in seven days.

Sure enough, upon his return to Tokyo he was found exactly a week later dead of fright.
This story became huge in the summer of 1998 in Japan.
Many schoolkids treated it as completely true and some even claimed to have copies of the tape.
Of course this seemed nothing more than a modern spin on the urban myth.
Nobody treated it seriously until a spate of unexplained deaths among teenagers in several areas of Tokyo.
Friends of some of these teenagers claimed that they had said, just days before their strange deaths, that they had seen the infamous
cursed videotape. About nine teenagers in all died in a period of three weeks,
six of them had claimed beforehand to have seen the videotape.
Three had specifically said they'd viewed the tape exactly a week prior to their deaths.
The cause of death in all nine cases was attributed to cardiac arrest.

The movies "The ring" and "Ringu" were based on this happening.

For those who dare to watch it:

du

Ghost Child?

At first glance, it seems to be an ordinary snap of a group of young people. But look more carefully and there appears to be an extraordinary, ghostly presence among them. Peeping out between the knees of two of the girls is the face of a child. The eerie image - clear enough to show a pair of eyes, a nose, a mouth and hair - was captured by 17-year-old Matthew Summers on his mobile phone as he and his friends were preparing to go out.

"I zoomed in to my sister's mate's little sister who was crying and I saw a face," Matthew said. "You can see all the facial expressions and everything. "Usually when you see pictures like that it's a blur but this one is really weird. "I was really shocked because I don't believe in that stuff." Matthew took the picture in his sister's friend's front room in Billingham, Teesside. "I've sent it to my girlfriend and she thinks it's a bit weird," he added.

this never happen to me ( im a photographer) even if im taking mobile pics.

but this is crazy(idk if its photoshop or not)
Darktwisted
Yeah

bump

LatinoLocoSection Mod

bump

I'm a get on this asap.  With the album leaking, I haven't been putting much attention to this thread. 
LatinoLocoSection Mod

I have another cryptic story here to revive the thread.  Read and tell me why it's creepy.

Alone In The House

I was scared after reading the cursed story and because I was alone in the house I switched on all the lights in my room and the hall leading to the bathroom.
But it was all fine in the end.
The only scary thing that happened was when after the bath I went back to my room and switched on the light the bag which had been on the hook fell by itself. That made me jump! lol 

Pages:1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 673

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook