Kanye To The: Kanye West

Creepy/Paranormal Thread Part III

Pages:1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 696

What movie are you watching this Halloween?

The Exorcist
Insidious
Poltergeist
Paranormal Activity
The Blair Witch Project
The Grudge
Psycho
Rosemary's Baby
Halloween (1978)
The Shining
A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Conjuring
Hellraiser
The Orphanage
The Ring
REC
The Omen
LatinoLocoSection Mod
I am haunted by humans. -Death

Phantom BEKs

This account of a pair of BEKs in Pittsburgh, PA was recently sent to me.  Oddly, one of the children doesn't seem to have fully materialized during this encounter.  This led the witness to believe he had seen a ghost, but perhaps it's a clue as to the true nature of these beings.

"My wife and I moved to Pittsburgh, PA in 2001.  She had family in the area and she'd always wanted to be close to them.  At first, we rented an apartment for a year while we settled into new jobs.  Once the year was up and we had decided to stay in the area, we started looking for a house.  By 2002, we moved into our own house, a one story place that we found for a good price.  The neighborhood was clean and quiet and within a couple of months we had met most of the families on the block.  It was a great place to live.

My wife and I both worked about the same hours, so except for occasional overtime, we usually arrived home around the same time.  This strange incident happened to us in September of 2002.  It was a weekday around the later part of the month.  I got home first and my wife about a half hour after me.  We talked for a minute but my wife wasn't feeling too well, so she went to the bedroom to lay down.  I was sitting in the living room, watching some sports.  About fifteen minutes after my wife had gone to the bedroom, there was a knock at the front door.  It was sort of loud and I didn't want it to wake her so I put my drink and the TV remote down and quickly got up.  It was strange because the knocking just kept going, the person wouldn't let up.  When I opened the door, there was this kid standing on the step.  He was wearing a gray hooded top and his hands were stuck in the pockets.  I wondered for a moment how he had been knocking because his hands were in his pockets.  I'd never seen this boy in the neighborhood before.  He was staring straight at me and his look was rather mean.  Before I even said anything, this kid says 'I want to come into your house now.'

The hair on the back of my neck went up, this kid's tone was so cold.  He looked about ten years old, and this didn't sound right coming from him.  I looked at him and realized his eyes were solid black.  I felt like I was starting to panic.  I don't know why I did it, but I looked beyond him, out to the street.  Maybe I was hoping there was someone else out there, I don't know.  When I looked back at the boy, I only glanced at his face, I couldn't stand those eyes.  Then I glanced down and realized I couldn't really see his feet.  I know how strange this sounds, I don't really know how to explain it, it's almost like his legs just faded away.  I slammed the door on him and turned around to see my wife rushing into the room.  She looked frightened and said to me; 'There's a kid knocking on the bedroom window and he has black eyes!'  I was so stunned I didn't know what to say.  I opened the front door again but there was no one there.  I ran outside and went to the corner of the house where our bedroom windows were, again there was no one there.  There must have been two of those kids, but I simply can't imagine that they were able to get away from the house so quickly.  There was something so unnatural about the boy I saw standing on the steps, and I've never understood why I couldn't see his feet.  For a long time, I thought that we had seen ghosts.  It's only in the past year that we came across stories of the black eyed children on the Internet.  We now believe this is what we witnessed.  Thankfully, they never returned."

http://twocrowsparanormal.blogspot.ca/search?updated-max=2012-11-27T11:35:00-08:00&max-results=7

Hamburg ZOMBiE
In Kush Coma

damn, idk but this **** scares the **** of me :ohno:
WEaintshyt
I know i lie alot i know i aint shyt

The Gateway to Another World

Apparently, according to the Building Standard Act or something you have to install an elevator in the building of five stories or more (maybe it was six stories or more. I forgot).

So the apartment block along the highway where I used to live also had an elevator.
I lived on the 6th floor and almost never used the stairs. Well, everyone on my floor did the same, I think.
I was totally dependent on the elevator. The stairs are fine when you are going down but no good when you are going up.

But these days, although I know going up the stairs is hard, I use the stairs only.

One weekday around noon I had no classes at college,  so I thought I would go out and buy a lunch at the nearest convinience store.
Like always, I was going to use the elevator to get down.
The elevator at the time was stopping on the 8th floor and I guessed someone else must be getting off or in.

I pressed the button and waited for it to come down.
When the door opened I saw one middle-aged woman inside. I often saw her around so she must have been a resident on the 8th floor.
I gave her a small bow and got in. The 1st-floor button had already been pressed.

The elevator stopped again on the 4th floor, and a delivery man got in. It looked like we were all going down to the 1st floor.

But.

The elevator suddenly jolted and stopped between the 3rd and the 2nd floor. For a moment I felt gravity weighing down on me.
All three of us looked at one another.

What's happening? Broken? Not a power failure. There was nothing wrong with the lights inside the elevator.

"What...do you think has happened?"
I mumbled. The woman and the delivery man were both looking as puzzled as I was. We waited for a while but the elevator showed no sign of moving.

The delivery man was the first to spring into action. He pressed the button for the emergency phone. But we got no responses.
He sighed.

"I wonder what on earth is happening?"
He echoed my question.

We all fell silent. If we had a mind to measure the time the silence lasted, it wouldn't have been more than three minutes; but it was long enough to make us feel nervous and agitated.

All of us were beginning to fidget again when all of a sudden the elevator started working again.
The woman gasped in surprise. It was a bit of a shock to me too, because it just started moivng without a warning.

However.
Even though the only button that had been pressed was the 1st-floor button, somehow it was not going down. It was going up.
It went past the 4th floor, then the 5th, and then the 6th....

Finally it stopped on the 7th floor and the door opened. I eyed the opening with suspicion.
Really, what's the hell is happening?

"I think it's unstable."
The woman said, as she stepped off the elevator.

"Yeah. It definitely seems unstable. We'd better use the stairs to get down. You never know what might happen next."
The delivery man agreed and he got off too.

"That might be the best option."
I agreed with them wholeheartedly. We were able to get out now but we might not be so lucky the next time. We could get stuck inside for a long time, or worse still get injured as a result of the malfunction.
That wouldn't be very pleasant.
I felt I could no longer trust it to take me safely down and I almost made up my mind to follow them.

But, wait.
Something is wrong.

The scenery I saw was familiar enough; the 7th floor of the apartment that looked pretty much the same as the floor where I lived.
But it was too dark. Not one light was on. No source of illumination whatsoever.  I could barely see the end of the corridor.
So is it a power failure after all? I thought, and turned around. But the elevator itself was aglow with lights, making it look out of place with the rest of the surrounding.

Of course. The elevator was malfunctioning but it was still moving. We couldn't be having a power failure. I don't know what, but something is wrong.

With an unsettling feeling inside, I next shifted my eyes to the scenery outside of the apartment.

What's the hell...?

The sky was red. It looked like the sky either at dawn or dusk. But it wasn't the time of day for either of those. I also saw no sun or clouds.
The vivid crimson red somehow made my skin crawl.

Next I looked at the highway. It was dark... no, all black. I saw only black buildings and black highway silhouetted against the sky.
Like inside of the apartment there was no source of light to be seen anywhere.

Not only that, but I heard no usual, loud, unpleasant sounds of cars from the highway.
Dead silence. I could hear absolutely no sounds.
I also saw no movements. I don't know how to express it, but I felt there was nothing "alive" about the scenery I was seeing.
Only the sky was vividly red. The red-and-black world.

I quickly glanced back inside the elevator once more. The elevator looked as brightly aglow as before.

I had only a few seconds to decide. The doors began to close.
Wait. Think again. Should I get off or stay inside.....?

The doors closed.
This time nothing out of ordinary happened and the elevator descended smoothly down to the 1st floor.

The doors opened and I saw the usual scenery. People walking, cars driving. The sounds of life. It was noon outside. Just an ordinary, everyday life scenery.

I sighed with relief. I'm safe now ― that was the immediate thought which darted across my mind. I got off.

When I had sufficiently calmed down I began to worry about the other two.
I waited for them at the bottom of the stairs.
But no matter how long I waited they didn't show up.

I waited for a good 15 minutes but no one was coming down. They couldn't have taken that long to come down the stairs.

I got completely freaked out. I sprinted to the outside. I didn't want to stay there any longer.

Ever since that day I have develped a phobia for elevators.
Now I've moved to a different apartment and I use the stairs whenever I need to go up or down the floors.
The stairs are "continuous with the ground" so I won't have to worry about suddenly finding myself transported to another world without noticing it.
But the elevator is different. That thing is a gateway to another world. At least that's what I think.

I'll never, ever get into an elevator again.

http://sayainunderworld.blogspot.ca/

this shyt real?
Boogie
Ball like Arenas....SWISH....

The Gateway to Another World

Apparently, according to the Building Standard Act or something you have to install an elevator in the building of five stories or more (maybe it was six stories or more. I forgot).

So the apartment block along the highway where I used to live also had an elevator.
I lived on the 6th floor and almost never used the stairs. Well, everyone on my floor did the same, I think.
I was totally dependent on the elevator. The stairs are fine when you are going down but no good when you are going up.

But these days, although I know going up the stairs is hard, I use the stairs only.

One weekday around noon I had no classes at college,  so I thought I would go out and buy a lunch at the nearest convinience store.
Like always, I was going to use the elevator to get down.
The elevator at the time was stopping on the 8th floor and I guessed someone else must be getting off or in.

I pressed the button and waited for it to come down.
When the door opened I saw one middle-aged woman inside. I often saw her around so she must have been a resident on the 8th floor.
I gave her a small bow and got in. The 1st-floor button had already been pressed.

The elevator stopped again on the 4th floor, and a delivery man got in. It looked like we were all going down to the 1st floor.

But.

The elevator suddenly jolted and stopped between the 3rd and the 2nd floor. For a moment I felt gravity weighing down on me.
All three of us looked at one another.

What's happening? Broken? Not a power failure. There was nothing wrong with the lights inside the elevator.

"What...do you think has happened?"
I mumbled. The woman and the delivery man were both looking as puzzled as I was. We waited for a while but the elevator showed no sign of moving.

The delivery man was the first to spring into action. He pressed the button for the emergency phone. But we got no responses.
He sighed.

"I wonder what on earth is happening?"
He echoed my question.

We all fell silent. If we had a mind to measure the time the silence lasted, it wouldn't have been more than three minutes; but it was long enough to make us feel nervous and agitated.

All of us were beginning to fidget again when all of a sudden the elevator started working again.
The woman gasped in surprise. It was a bit of a shock to me too, because it just started moivng without a warning.

However.
Even though the only button that had been pressed was the 1st-floor button, somehow it was not going down. It was going up.
It went past the 4th floor, then the 5th, and then the 6th....

Finally it stopped on the 7th floor and the door opened. I eyed the opening with suspicion.
Really, what's the hell is happening?

"I think it's unstable."
The woman said, as she stepped off the elevator.

"Yeah. It definitely seems unstable. We'd better use the stairs to get down. You never know what might happen next."
The delivery man agreed and he got off too.

"That might be the best option."
I agreed with them wholeheartedly. We were able to get out now but we might not be so lucky the next time. We could get stuck inside for a long time, or worse still get injured as a result of the malfunction.
That wouldn't be very pleasant.
I felt I could no longer trust it to take me safely down and I almost made up my mind to follow them.

But, wait.
Something is wrong.

The scenery I saw was familiar enough; the 7th floor of the apartment that looked pretty much the same as the floor where I lived.
But it was too dark. Not one light was on. No source of illumination whatsoever.  I could barely see the end of the corridor.
So is it a power failure after all? I thought, and turned around. But the elevator itself was aglow with lights, making it look out of place with the rest of the surrounding.

Of course. The elevator was malfunctioning but it was still moving. We couldn't be having a power failure. I don't know what, but something is wrong.

With an unsettling feeling inside, I next shifted my eyes to the scenery outside of the apartment.

What's the hell...?

The sky was red. It looked like the sky either at dawn or dusk. But it wasn't the time of day for either of those. I also saw no sun or clouds.
The vivid crimson red somehow made my skin crawl.

Next I looked at the highway. It was dark... no, all black. I saw only black buildings and black highway silhouetted against the sky.
Like inside of the apartment there was no source of light to be seen anywhere.

Not only that, but I heard no usual, loud, unpleasant sounds of cars from the highway.
Dead silence. I could hear absolutely no sounds.
I also saw no movements. I don't know how to express it, but I felt there was nothing "alive" about the scenery I was seeing.
Only the sky was vividly red. The red-and-black world.

I quickly glanced back inside the elevator once more. The elevator looked as brightly aglow as before.

I had only a few seconds to decide. The doors began to close.
Wait. Think again. Should I get off or stay inside.....?

The doors closed.
This time nothing out of ordinary happened and the elevator descended smoothly down to the 1st floor.

The doors opened and I saw the usual scenery. People walking, cars driving. The sounds of life. It was noon outside. Just an ordinary, everyday life scenery.

I sighed with relief. I'm safe now ― that was the immediate thought which darted across my mind. I got off.

When I had sufficiently calmed down I began to worry about the other two.
I waited for them at the bottom of the stairs.
But no matter how long I waited they didn't show up.

I waited for a good 15 minutes but no one was coming down. They couldn't have taken that long to come down the stairs.

I got completely freaked out. I sprinted to the outside. I didn't want to stay there any longer.

Ever since that day I have develped a phobia for elevators.
Now I've moved to a different apartment and I use the stairs whenever I need to go up or down the floors.
The stairs are "continuous with the ground" so I won't have to worry about suddenly finding myself transported to another world without noticing it.
But the elevator is different. That thing is a gateway to another world. At least that's what I think.

I'll never, ever get into an elevator again.

http://sayainunderworld.blogspot.ca/
Nothing this scary has ever happened to me in a elevator, but i've always been spooked about riding in a elevator by myself.
Kerpal
And the voice in your speaker right now that's me

Why didn't the elevator guy walk up the stairs to look for them? .
WEaintshyt
I know i lie alot i know i aint shyt

Why didn't the elevator guy walk up the stairs to look for them? .

cuz wasnt bout that extra dimensional life tbh shyt i cant blame em :slick:
DeJay ElecTox
G.O.O.D. Music Over Everything

http://taxiderby.tumblr.com/lozmm
The Man
Em, Kanye, Arcade Fire, Burial & Atmosphere Stan

http://taxiderby.tumblr.com/lozmm
what
DeJay ElecTox
G.O.O.D. Music Over Everything

what
Only zelda fans will get it
2brainz

Hell no. Did not need to see this before I go to sleep.
runaway

this shyt real?

lol yea bro the elevator took him to another dimension
The Man
Em, Kanye, Arcade Fire, Burial & Atmosphere Stan

My room is 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house.

:mystery:

Kerpal

lonerism

WHY ISN'T THIS STICKY ANYMORE WTF
CornyPunchlines

who unstickied :cmon:
Creator

Kerpal