Kanye To The: Kanye West

Creepy/Paranormal Thread Part III

Pages:1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 724

Luque
Hanging from the same branch that the strange fruit swung

Hey guys,

for those of you that have been following this thread, you may recall a post about the number 11 phenomenon and how I seem to see 11:11 or anything similar and/or equating to that number.  Anyway, I just received this message and I found it sort of interesting.  It might lean more towards conspiracy, but since I'm a firm believer that the number means more (from experience), here is the message:

"Sept 11th (NY)...Jan 11th (Haiti, earthquake)...and March 11th (Japan, earthquake)....Luke 21:10-11: Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.  There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from Heaven.  Jesus says, for behold I come quickly."

Also, looking at the bible number: Luke 21: 10-11 ... subtract the first two numbers and your left with 11-11, yet again.

I hate that number...that is all.

I have this kind of thing with 22:22 ... :wom:

cheeseballs
I'm rollin' up my cat nip and shittin' in your litter

new to this thread but already love it so far.  Great work Latin! Question though, can we write up some stories of our own personal experiences?

:ohno:
LatinoLocoSection Mod
I am haunted by humans. -Death

First off Props to you Latin for the amount of material you put on here its insane & really entertaining :)

And I'm guessing alot of y'all are really into paranormal/conspiracy stuff like I am if you're on this thread, a really cool resource in podcast form for paranormal type stuff is the Mysterious Universe podcast. They cover the whole spectrum from UFO's-to MIB- to Soulless children. So if you are into that type of stuff, it's a professionally done podcast that looks into that type of stuff from the view of people who believe in int he paranormal, but tend to approach individual stories with a healthy amount of skepticism. The link is http://www.mysteriousuniverse.org/ and you can find the podcast on iTunes!

thank you!  Appreciated, and will check out the link.
LatinoLocoSection Mod

new to this thread but already love it so far.  Great work Latin! Question though, can we write up some stories of our own personal experiences?

Yes, please do.  You are encouraged to do so in fact.  :)
ThisIsMVP
#FreeGucci

Hey guys,

for those of you that have been following this thread, you may recall a post about the number 11 phenomenon and how I seem to see 11:11 or anything similar and/or equating to that number.  Anyway, I just received this message and I found it sort of interesting.  It might lean more towards conspiracy, but since I'm a firm believer that the number means more (from experience), here is the message:

"Sept 11th (NY)...Jan 11th (Haiti, earthquake)...and March 11th (Japan, earthquake)....Luke 21:10-11: Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.  There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from Heaven.  Jesus says, for behold I come quickly."

Also, looking at the bible number: Luke 21: 10-11 ... subtract the first two numbers and your left with 11-11, yet again.

I hate that number...that is all.

:wom:
LatinoLocoSection Mod

Hello again friends,

earlier on in the thread, I posted a story about where I used to work (psychiatric hospital), and a couple of my experiences in the abandoned "West Tower", on the property. 

I went to visit a friend that still works there and we got to talking about the whole "haunted" theme and I asked him if he had seen or experienced anything lately.  He told me that on the third floor of the West Tower, while patrolling it, he had encountered some sort of whispering in one of the rooms (used to be a shower/locker room).  He said he heard what appeared to be two voices, one male and one female, whispering very very quietly when he entered the room.  It gave him the chills and he took off rather quickly.  Me, being a curios fan of the paranormal, decided to go and check out said area. 

Keep in mind that even though I am pretty much a believer of the otherworldly, I approach these things with a sense of skepticism, so as to not let my mind play tricks on me.  Entering the area, I did feel very uncomfortable -- especially in a small shower area.  I stood outside the shower area for a couple of minutes with the door slightly ajar and thought I heard the very whispering my friend was talking about.  It was as if someone was hiding behind the shower curtain, peeking out and looking at me -- that's just the feeling I got.  Anyway, it could have very well been some sort of wind or draft coming from anywhere in the area, the building is old after all.  I took out my Blackberry (that's all I had) and decided to film for a minute or so, just to see if I could catch anything or hear anything after. 

Unfortunately the conclusion is rather anti-climatic as I didn't catch much and the quality of the video is not that great, being that it was from my phone.  The only thing you may see is a couple of orbs moving in view (in particular the one around 35 second mark that gave me a chill when I was in there), but don't expect too much.  I normally wouldn't share a boring video, but it's been slow on the news-front so why not. 

Li

^.^
Akala
BEAST INCARNATE

Thread is scary as ****
LatinoLocoSection Mod

Ghosts Shut Down School?

Full source: Indian Express

Sultan Shaikh of Kondhwa is not willing to send his children to school. The children say they are scared to even step into the school as they feel it is haunted. Last Monday, almost all students of Lady Haleema Begum Urdu School, Kondhwa, fled after what they claim was supernatural activity in school.

Five days after the incident, the children are yet to go to school. “If you want to send your children to school then send them, it is not our problem,” this is what the school authorities said according to Shaikh who was bewildered at the claims of the school. Other claims by children include finding random death threats in their notebooks and also seeing an egg-shaped, white ghost on the blackboard.

The authorities of the school have suspended all classes till Monday as parents said the children were scared and did not want to go to the school.

Parvika Khan, the teacher who was conducting an Urdu class for Class 5 last Monday, asked a boy to read the text on the blackboard. But the boy said the blackboard was blank, and ran away screaming that he saw an “egg-shaped ghost” coming out of the blackboard.

It set off panic among students and led to closure of the school for the day.

“It is a conspiracy. Someone wants to defame the school. They must have prompted the boy. We have lodged a police complaint and have sought an inquiry into the matter,” said Rashid Khan, chairman of the Western Maharashtra Educational Trust, which runs the school.

*Nice way to get out of school...how come I didn't think of this when I was young?
LatinoLocoSection Mod

The Legend Of The Lechuza

Most readers of "Elsewhen" are probably familiar with reports of
the crypto-creature known as the "thunderbird."  Several years
ago, Texas had its own version of this phenomenon, commonly known
as the Big Bird.  Having never encountered the Big Bird myself
(other than the occasional crane or buzzard), I nevertheless stumbled
across an obscure folk legend that may have some relation to the
thunderbird and the Big Bird.  This is the Mexican folk legend
of the lechuza.
   A quick glance in The University of Chicago Spanish-English Dictionary
reveals that the word lechuza is simply Spanish for "owl."  In
the local Mexican dialect of my home area it more specifically
means "screech owl."  However, the folk tale of the lechuza goes
deeper than this.
   According to Francis Edward Abernethy, in The Folklore of Texan
Cultures (1974 Encino Press), "the lechuza is a woman who, having
sold her soul to the devil, becomes a screech owl at night."
The lechuza closely ties in with the bruja, or witch, and is sometimes
considered more--or at least, other--than human.
   As with many folk tales, there are contradicting bits of information.
Again according to Abernethy, "Some say that even in the form
of birds lechuzas retain the faces of hideous women."  This suggests
that the lechuza is of normal size for an owl.  However, Ed Syers,
in Ghost Stories of Texas (1981 Texian Press), says, "She [the
bruja] knows the secret of becoming her own familiar--a self-transformation,
usually to a lechuza, or screech owl. . .Or, if she disdains the
extra step, she may make incredibly long journeys herself,
flying high over the housetops. . ."  This suggests that
the lechuza may retain a larger human-like size, and with the
addition of wings, would make an adequate Big Bird.
   The nature of the lechuza herself (for in the legends it is invariably
female) is of a malignant sort of bogey-woman.  In personal interviews,
the most common tale related to me was that she sits outside
one's door and makes a crying sound, like an infant.  Then, "if
you go outside to see what it is, it gets you."  It also seems,
from personal accounts, that the lechuza is easily recognizable
from a mere screech owl--another clue that it is usually considered
human-sized.  Seeing a screech owl during the day is by some considered
unlucky; seeing the lechuza by night (for she never appears during
daylight) is calamitous, and usually signals the death of a family
member, much like the banshee of Celtic lore.  The lechuza is
thought to possess sorcerous powers, especially those dealing
with darkness, illness, and death.  She is thought to be impervious
to bullets, and perhaps even immortal.  Signs that one has been
visited by the lechuza are scratches on the bedpost, door, or
windowsill that can't be explained.
   The most telling clue that the lechuza is thought to be of a large
size is also told by Abernethy:  "The tellers of lechuza stories
at times point out the likenesses of their tales with. . .the
Harpy of Greek mythology."  This suggests that she must be at
least human- sized, if not larger.
   In any case, if we ever do manage to explain the mysterious thunderbird,
I doubt that it will have anything to do with so malicious a legend
as the lechuza.  Even so, tales of the lechuza are some of the
most violent and disturbing in Texan folklore, and it seems that
among some people, belief in the creature still persists.
The above is the complete article as it was originally.  To it
I might add that, as I said before, tales of the lechuza are often
quite violent.  I have heard several stories of how, when the lechuza's
ruse to get you to come outside doesn't work, she turns instead on
any pets or livestock she might find outside.  Her appearances are
also sometimes accompanied by sudden thunderstorms.
Owl

LatinoLoco can you pull up some paranormal stuff for South Western Ontario? I was wondering if there was anything close by I could check out
LatinoLocoSection Mod

LatinoLoco can you pull up some paranormal stuff for South Western Ontario? I was wondering if there was anything close by I could check out

I will see what I can find for you later this evening. 
Owl

I will see what I can find for you later this evening. 
thanks man
btw you update this thread like mad.. props
LatinoLocoSection Mod

Here is some stuff that you may want to check out bro. 

Taken from torontoghosts.org

Amherstburg - An Old Farm House

Look into sightings on Texas Road in Amherstburg, Ontario. I lived in Windsor when I was a teenager and all my sisters and brothers and friends and relatives all knew about a haunted farm house. A ghost of a headless lady walked the roadway and a nearby well looking for her head the legend says.

She lost it in a farming accident and no one ever found it. During the summer nights it gets pretty foggy around the river area there and a greenish light with a white figure has been spotted many times.

Everyone knows the legend and everyone has in their lives travelled down that road at midnight to feed their curiosity.

Some say the farmer went crazy and just left the house the way it was. Some say he did it on purpose and through her head down the well.

Brantford and/or Waterford - The Pajor House (it is not clear what the exact address is, but I did find pictures on Google)

This has been submitted by one of our readers...

Please Note: The story has not been confirmed yet by our researchers and this story is directly from the reader who submitted it. Also, we've had a few people correct the spelling to Pajor (from "Pager" as seen in the original story) as the original witness/reporter seems to have gotten the information as to the correct spelling incorrect.

There is a house in the Brantford area called the Pager house. This house has been boarded up and locked up for a very long time.There are many stories about the house.I have heard stories about it but I don't know for a fact if I have the actual accounts of what went on there.

The Pager home is a historical home and therefore can not be tampered with, so it stands as it was many years ago. It is a large field stone home, with green shutters. The house has a large field off the back that is used for growing crops, but the house itself remains empty.

I moved to Brantford 6 years ago and heard stories about the house. here are the stories that I have heard...though it may not be accurate..

Many years ago the Pager home was a gambling house/brothel. It is claimed that many people lost there lives over bad combination of alcohol, gambling, and ****s in this home. At any rate the house became haunted by some nasty entities.

It is said that a team of 7 scientists went in to investigate the home, and that some lost there lives in the house due to the entities that now reside there. Over the years the family that owned the house built a new home on property not far from the original house, and kept the original house locked up. They still using the land for there crops.

A friend told me that in the Waterford museum there is an article on the house but i have never managed to check it out. I asked some of the older folks in the area but they refuse to talk about the house, so i called up the Pagers and asked the next best thing" are you willing to rent out the house?" They said no.

Last time I drove by the home they were putting a new roof on it ,and a friend told me that the house went up for sale awhile ago.

So this story may be of interest for someone who is investigating hauntings. Unfortunately I don't know all the facts concerning the home, however i would love to know any new info anyone writes in.

Chatham, Kent-The Baldoon Mystery

The events recorded in this strange Mystery occurred between 1830 and 1840. This all happened within a few kilometers of WALLACEBURG, Ontario.

A young man named Mr. John McDonald had acquired a piece of land which was coveted by other people.  These "others", headed by an old woman, approached John many times with offers to buy the land.  He firmly refused their offers.

And so the mystery of the Baldoon begins:

One day, as some young women of the McDonald family were talking and working in the barn on the farm, they were startled by a sudden fall of a pole from the ceiling.  The incident was attributed to a natural cause and ignored.  Some time later a second pole came crashing down.  They looked around but could find nothing to explain the occurrence.  They went back to their work.  A short while later a third pole crashed down to the floor almost hitting them.  This time, very frightened, they ran out of the barn and straight into the house.

From that time on it was total misery for the McDonald family as strange things started happening on the farm.

The family began to hear strangers marching through their kitchen in the middle of the night.  Unseen persons  threw bullets and stones through windows daily until every window in the house were broken and had to be boarded up.  A man who was visiting the McDonald's witnessed an occurrence.  He was standing in the kitchen and was hit in the chest by a stone.  The visitor picked up the stone and threw it into the river. Minutes later the same stone mysteriously dropped at his feet in the kitchen. Fires would start mysteriously all over the house, even on the roof.

A friend of the McDonald's told them of a woman who was gifted, she had a power of stone reading. They traveled many miles to see this woman.

They told the woman every detail of their story.  She asked if they had seen a strange bird around.  They said yes, they had seen a goose with a black head.  The woman told them to make a bullet out of silver and shoot the bird.  If they wound the bird their enemy would be wounded also.  They went home and did exactly what the woman told them to do.

One morning McDonald took a brisk walk that brought him to the river bank.  He spotted a flock of geese and identified the one with the black head.  He aimed.  He shot!  The bird cried.  McDonald had hit the bird in the wing and broken it.

Leaving the goose with the black head, McDonald walked to the house of the old woman who wanted to buy his land.  She was sitting on her front porch in her rocking chair with a broken arm!

From the time that the bird was shot and the old woman was wounded, no spiritual manifestations were ever heard of at the McDonald farm and peace again fell on the Baldoon.

Anyway, that's just a few but go to this link for a full list and remember to always exercise caution whenever going on these "outings" and avoid the private residence hauntings -- you don't want to be charged with trespassing.  :)

http://www.torontoghosts.org/index.php?/Haunted/South-Western-Ontario/
LatinoLocoSection Mod

Australian Alien Makes Another Video Appearance?

You may recall a strange story of a witness who videotaped an alien entity in his back yard while videotaping his cat.  And now a third video has come from this witness reportedly showing an extraterrestrial standing in his backyard.  But with this latest video coming from nowhere, many are curious if this is actually the genuine article or if the third time is proving less than charming.

The video, which contains harsh language takes place in a young man's back yard after he wakes up and steps outside.  Calling out, "Hello?" into the darkness behind his house, he suddenly caught sight of a large headed being staring out at him from the darkness.  Exclaiming expletives the whole way, the gentleman then attempts to focus in on the creature and you can clearly see an unusually large head beholding two massive black eyes.  The creature then stands there moving, but doesn't raise its arms or anything particularly animate.

The witness eventually leaves and the video ends.  Now is this genuine proof of a close encounter of the third kind?  Consider that several videos have been posted of this creature in this particular back yard.  And while it may seem compelling and dramatic evidence to some, others are saying as more of the footage comes out that it leaves much to be desired.

On previous encounters the witness claimed to have been physically attacked by an alien, showing a nasty looking bruise.  And then before that he showed two videos which we reported on.  So the question many skeptics are asking is, after so many opportunities to film the creature, why is the best evidence still a blurry blob in the background?  The first video from this incident is probably the most recognizable as a typical grey, particularly with its shining eyes that appear to reflect back light.

So is this Australian witness taking us for a ride?  Let's consider the situation from the potential visitor's perspective.  If there is clearly an agenda to keep the alien presence on Earth secret, what would the creature stand to gain if it were to repeatedly appear in this witness' back yard?  And why would it stay in one place over time?  Is this more likely than the videos being made as a good-natured joke?

Of course there is also reason many people are giving to take a second look at this video.  The witness does seem genuinely agitated, according to some.  And the alien creature itself, while still blurry, has never been shown to conclusively be a fake.  In fact, the closer many look into the images themselves, the more evidence they find that they may be looking at an actual three dimensional object operating in third time.  In other words, it's not CG.  But hoaxes were around long before the advent of computer graphics.  So is this a model of an alien or some sort of elaborate costume?  You be the judge.

Connor.

latin loco could u find anything for eastern mass that i could check out?
LatinoLocoSection Mod

Hinterkaifeck Murders -- Unsolved, creepy murder mystery

Hinterkaifeck, a small farmstead, was the scene of one of the most puzzling crimes in German history. On the evening of the 31st of March 1922, the six inhabitants of the farm were killed with a pickaxe, and the murder is still unsolved.

The six victims were: the farmer Andreas Gruber (63) and his wife Cäzilia (72); their widowed daughter Viktoria Gabriel (35) and her two children Cäzilia (7) and Josef (2); as well as the maid Maria Baumgartner. The two-year-old Josef was rumoured to be the son of Viktoria and her father Andreas: it was common knowledge that they had an incestuous relationship.

A few days prior to the crime, farmer Andreas Gruber told neighbors about discovering footprints in the snow leading from the edge of the forest to the farm; however, there were none leading back. He also talked about hearing footsteps in the attic and finding an unfamiliar newspaper on the farm. Furthermore, the house keys went missing several days before the murders, but none of this was reported to the police.

Six months earlier, the previous maid had left the farm, claiming that it was haunted; the new maid, Maria Baumgartner, arrived on the farm on 31 March, only a few hours before her death.

Exactly what happened on that Friday evening cannot be said for certain. It is believed that the older couple, as well as their daughter Viktoria and her daughter Cäzilia, were somehow all lured into the barn one by one where they were brutally slaughtered. The perpetrator(s) then went into the house where they killed two-year-old Josef who was sleeping in his cot in his mother’s bedroom, as well as the maid, Maria Baumgartner, in her bed-chamber.

On the following Tuesday, the 4th of April, some neighbors went to the farmstead because none of the inhabitants had been seen for several days, which was rather unusual. The postman had noticed that the mail from the previous Saturday was still where he had left it. Furthermore, young Cäzilia had not turned up for school on Monday, nor had she been there on Saturday.

Inspector Georg Reingruber and his colleagues from the Munich Police Department made immense efforts investigating the killings. More than 100 suspects have been questioned through the years, but to no avail. The most recent questioning took place in 1986, but even that was fruitless. In 2007 the students of the Polizeifachhochschule (Police Academy) in Fürstenfeldbruck got the task to investigate the case once more with modern techniques of criminal investigation. Their final report is kept secret.

The police first suspected the motive to be robbery, and interrogated several inhabitants from the surrounding villages, as well as traveling craftsmen and vagrants. The robbery theory was, however, abandoned when a large amount of money was found in the house. It is believed that the perpetrator(s) remained at the farm for several days – someone had fed the cattle, and eaten food in the kitchen: the neighbors had also seen smoke from the chimney during the weekend – and anyone looking for money would have found it.

Even the death of Karl Gabriel, Viktoria’s husband who had been reported killed in the French trenches in 1914, was called into question. His body had never been found.

The following day, on the 5th of April, court physician Dr. Johann Baptist Aumüller performed the autopsies in the barn. It was established that a pickaxe was the most likely murder weapon. The corpses were beheaded, and the skulls sent to Munich, where clairvoyants examined them without result. The autopsy also showed that the younger Cäzilia had been alive for several hours after the assault. Lying in the straw, next to the bodies of her grandparents and her mother, she had torn her hair out in tufts.

he six victims are buried in Waidhofen, where there is a memorial in the graveyard. The skulls were never returned from Munich, after being lost during the chaos of WWII. Close to where the farm was located, there is now a shrine. The farm was demolished the following year, in 1923. It is said that during the demolition, the murder weapon, a pickaxe, was found under the floorboards of the attic.

Pages:1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 724

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook