Kanye To The: Kanye West

Breaking Bad | Felina (MY BABY BLUE)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 3992

Nick

Guess I got what I deserved/Kept you waiting there too long, my love/All that time without a word/Didn't know you'd think that I'd forget or I'd regret/The special love I had for you, my baby blue

Breaking Bad follows protagonist Walter White, a chemistry teacher who lives in New Mexico with his wife and teenage son who has cerebral palsy. White is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given a prognosis of two years left to live. With a new sense of fearlessness based on his medical prognosis, and a desire to secure his family's financial security, White chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime and ascends to power in this world. The series explores how a fatal diagnosis such as White's releases a typical man from the daily concerns and constraints of normal society and follows his transformation from mild family man to a kingpin of the drug trade.

Cast

Bryan Cranston Walter White
“This genius of yours, maybe he’s still out there.”

AnNa Gunn Skyler White
“Someone has to protect this family from the man who protects this family.”

AAron Paul Jesse Pinkman
“Some straight like you, giant stick up his ass, age what, 60? He’s just gonna break bad?”

DeaN Norris Hank Schrader
“I swear to God, Marie, I think the universe is trying to tell me something.”

Betsy Brandt Marie Schrader
“Facing death, it changes a person.It has to, don't you think?”

RJ MitTe Walter Jr.
“You’re being a ****! All this stuff I’ve been through, and you’re scared of a little chemo?”

BOb Odenkirk Saul Goodman
“Way of the world, kid: Go with the winner.”

Laura Fraser Lydia Rodarte-Quayle
"We're going to make a lot of money together."

JEsse Plemons Todd "Meth Damon" Alquist AKA Opie Hitler
"Man, **** happens, huh?"

JonAthan Banks Mike Ehrmantraut
"You know, Walter, sometimes it doesn't hurt to have someone watching your back."

Giancarlo Esposito Gustavo Fring
“Never make the same mistake twice.”

Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

this show is simply brilliant
Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

It's either this or Mad Men for me
Lake.
Hi.

Best show on TV and it kind of isn't close except for Dexter.

Props to Linus for turning me onto this show :)
Firenze
o

After brent first recommended this to me i'd watched all the current seasons in a matter of weeks about a month ago... completely hooked, its a brilliant show overall! 9 months wait now fml
Yeezyking

I haven't watched this yet but alot of people are encouraging me to.....i might start soon.
PurpPhantom

I haven't watched this yet but alot of people are encouraging me to.....i might start soon.
Yeah man, this is must see material. The show is brilliant.
Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

Yeah man, this is must see material. The show is brilliant.
King.

i finally got a chance to watch some of the first season yesterday pretty good so far

the random handjob killed me
Bad Boy
suck a bag of dicks!

AMC freaking rules! breaking bad, med man and rubicon... all great
can't wait for this zombie thing they're working on...
Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

yah that looks interesting lol
Servbot24

Yeah, this show is amazing.  Easily the most intense drama on TV right now, though Dexter comes close.

Walking Dead looks promising... might have to start a thread on that ;)
Stealth

My favourite show on TV right now. I watched episodes here and there awhile ago, but this summer I watched all 3 seasons in a row. Sucks though that it's so far away. What's everyone's favourite scene or episode? Mine had to be when the Mexican brothers tried killing Hank in the parking lot. It was very Coen Brothers-esque
Bad Boy
suck a bag of dicks!

My favourite show on TV right now. I watched episodes here and there awhile ago, but this summer I watched all 3 seasons in a row. Sucks though that it's so far away. What's everyone's favourite scene or episode? Mine had to be when the Mexican brothers tried killing Hank in the parking lot. It was very Coen Brothers-esque
oh mine too no doubt!... so intense...
also in last episode tuco appeared, when his uncle(?) jerked that bell.... oh i wanted to die :)
Stealth

LOL oh man  that bell **** was creepy throughout
Lake.
Hi.

The best episode is when Walt hits Gus' men at the end with the Rendezvous before Jesse was gonna get into a standoff with them. That **** startled the hell out of me.
Nick

LOL just saw the scene where Mike (Gus' hitman/PI) attacks that building with the Chinese man and had to post about it; reminded me so much of Tarantino to the point where I think it was intentional, especially when he takes the Chinese woman's shoe off and there's a shot of her bare foot.

The scene was also pretty bad ass.  Awesome ****.

Back to the finale now.
Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

season 3>>>>

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 3992

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook