Kanye To The: Kanye West

Fucked Up Stories.

Pages:1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 78

Young Stallion
7 Days...

I got 2 stories, guess which one is true.

1.     So back in high school there was this chick in the same grade as me who wasn't the sharpest knife in the cupboard (shawty was hella dumb). She was maybe a 7 out of 10 and was kinda loose if you know what I mean. Anyways, new year and we get a new English teacher who was a semi-young guy, maybe late 20's early 30's. He was pretty cool and was a decent teacher (pretty rare combination). So the first semester goes by and grades come out and shawty gets an A in English and everybody is like :fly: because all the other grades were C's.

The last day before christmas break I'm walking the halls because my mom always picked me up late and it was a half day so I was just doing my own thing. I get caught by the afterschool people and was forced to go aftercare (it was a private school). I ask to go to the bathroom, but that's a lie, I just walk the halls for a while. So stop by my fav teacher's classroom and there's this chick that was kinda into me and we leave together and kinda do some stuff in the halls :smug:. After that I decide to go back to after care and I walk by the new teacher's room and guess what? You guessed it...that dumb broad was giving that brain to the teacher D:. You couldn't really tell, but I heard a moan and you could see her head from under his desk go up and down. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to snitch. I know it was her, because when my mom picked me up, I could see her in his car going through the Jack in the Box drive thru.

So the new semester starts and she gets a boyfriend in a lower grade. I don't tell anyone what I saw but I know it was still going on because she would get good grades on tests and ****, but do terrible on class work. So shawty slips up one day and kisses her bf in front of the teacher and he played it cool and didn't say anything and it kept going the rest of the year. Final grades come out and she gets an F and the rest of her classes were low grades so she basically had to repeat all those classes again since C- is failing at our school. Her family was in kinda poor and couldn't really afford to send her there, but somehow they did and told her if she failed anything she'd have to go to public school.

She didn't walk, got held back, and what's worse is that she was giving it up to a guy that was playing her and ended up failing her anyway and she had no clue.

2.     So I have a friend in the Navy and he tells me this story about when he was on deployment. There was this really weird thing going on on the ship where people would suddenly pass out, and nobody knew what was going on, but people would wake up with sore butt holes and no memory :ohno:. It turns out that there was this creeper/rapist on board that nobody knew how he really was. During certain hours when the ship was less busy this guy would grab chloroform or something similar from the medical ward and sneak up behind guys and knock them out. He would then proceed to rape them. How they figured this out was because he got bold and he went into the Marine section of the ship and tried it. He tried to knock a guy out but someone came in and caught him. They then proceeded to whip ass until someone yells out, "HE'S IN HERE, WE GOT THE MUH****A IN HERE" and almost the whole ship goes in and starts stomping the dude. They beat him to an inch of his life...literally.

Young Stallion
7 Days...

i would rather go to public school... why would it be bad leaving a private school :lol:

Someone didnt comprehend the story. Thats Public School education for ya
Tai_DGAF

Holy mother****ing ****. Goat post. What blogs this from, I really wanna see updates for this
KCAlife
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=1685601.0

I was having sex with my gf. Both butt ass naked. My pops walks in the house and immediately comes upstairs and opens my door to talk and say wassup. Being as clutch as I am I hid her behind the door that he opened, but I stood there to kind of prevent him from opening it all the way if you know what I mean. So he goes back into his room. I grab a laundry basket, wrap her in covers, and proceed to carry that basket downstairs as if I were going to wash clothes. Both of the handles snapped, but I got a grip quick enough to make it to the front door...some fresh prince type **** lol
KCAlife
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=1685601.0

some real ****ed up **** that happened a year and a half back
i had just started high school as a freshman and it was a sunday so me and three of my boys were chillin by a curb smokin blunts
it was in a real ghetto place where they all lived and a known gang area for nortes but was usually safe for us cuzz my frends big brothers were nortes but on this day a gray truck kept comin thru the street real slow they were real older but we wasnt trippin cuz we didnt think they would do nothin just give mean mugs and try to act tough and sides we were all strapped
and well it was gettin late probly around 9:30 and dark so my mom called me tellin me to come home me and one of my frends left walkin home (i live in rich neightboorhood cuz my parents moved out after savin money for years) well we got about down the street before the truck rolled bak up on my frends that had stayed (they probly thought we had left completely but we was down the street barly) and the started open firing and my frends started dumpin bak then my frends ran seperate ways and split up the pick up chased one of them and the frend bein chased had emptied his whole clip so he just took off as fast as he could but they hit him with the truck then shot him 3 time in the bak and then ran him over multiple times
i shot at the truck but honestly there was nothin i could do and was forced to see my frend die
we could hear police sirens close so we had no choice but to run before we got caught
I made it home really late after tellin my dead frends big brother what had happened
turns out a neighbor had seen the shootout and called the cops when she heard the first shots go off
was so sad to see his parents when they first saw the body
he was barly recognizable and a bloody mess
Hardest time of my life and what pisses me off more is when niggas from my school try to act like they miss him and most of them never even knew him!
his killers were never caught even tho me and my frends know them, some real ****ed up **** ima never forget him or what happened

I feel you man. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas used to be my favorite game too :/
MIGZ413

lol
StedTab

looooob what did she say?

She was actually really calm about it :S she was like "Woah I just booked with you that boner *laughs* chill bro" I was so embarrassed. LOL
Gulpin
We set alarm clocks just to wake and bake

She was actually really calm about it :S she was like "Woah I just booked with you that boner *laughs* chill bro" I was so embarrassed. LOL
LOLOL that's pretty cool tho tbh
StedTab

Never understood this, I think feet are disgusting. Different strokes for different folks though.

Indeed. But just as liking boobs or ass, it depends on the person, and preference of what type of  feet you like. Some feet are disgusting to me just like how many people think flat boobs/ass are :P
Realniqqaz
Deleted

So when I lived in detroit i went to this crazy hood elementary school and there were fights every day and no one was ever disciplined for it. So one day in 3rd grade i see this guy and girl at recess in a fist fight and **** but the girl runs away. After school i see the girl again and im waiting for my dad to pick me up. The girl hides behind a bush and im thinkin oh she's hiding from the kid that she got into a fight with aight. So the kid comes out of school and walks past the bush. The girl comes out from behind the bush and runs up to the kid and says something to him. The guy turns around and no joke the girl sticks a ****ing pencil in his eye. Kid had an eyepatch the rest of his life...
StedTab

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191

THE GREATEST ****ING STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON THE INTERNET. THE LEGIT GOAT.
God Bless You For Sending This Story For The KTT Fam.  :rofl:
Luemas
:/

ok i got one-

about 5 years ago me and my family took a trip to alabama to visit family- they moved there no idk why- but anyway so we stop at this diner to eat in virginia and this bum looking guy is sitting at the counter and he wont look away from us he just sits there smiling and there was a lamp above him and he starts unscrewing the lightbulb all while smiling at us.

he finally gets up and leaves and grabs his trash bag and his walking stick and heads down the road. We finish our meal obviously creeped out and continue driving. We stay overnight in tenessee and head torwards Alabama in the morning

We get finally get into Alabama and stop at a dairy queen and there is that damn guy smiling at us and unscrewing a lamp lightbulb. We ran out and never looked back

If I was a creepy looking guy I would pull this **** all the time lul
joeicecoldcool

My friend told me a story about some girl who used to go to her high school who was home alone one night and wanted to pleasure herself but didn't have anything to use. So she then proceeded to use a raw hot dog to masturbate with...until part of it broke off and got stuck in her vag and she had to go to the hospital to get it out :he:

Not really ****ed up but pretty ****ing funny.

chick i knew put the cap of a deodorant can up there and had to go see a doc haha
Jif Peanut Butter
I do not support the war on drugs

So when I lived in detroit i went to this crazy hood elementary school and there were fights every day and no one was ever disciplined for it. So one day in 3rd grade i see this guy and girl at recess in a fist fight and **** but the girl runs away. After school i see the girl again and im waiting for my dad to pick me up. The girl hides behind a bush and im thinkin oh she's hiding from the kid that she got into a fight with aight. So the kid comes out of school and walks past the bush. The girl comes out from behind the bush and runs up to the kid and says something to him. The guy turns around and no joke the girl sticks a ****ing pencil in his eye. Kid had an eyepatch the rest of his life...

Goddamn
LitterLife
this king krule shit is dope

i went down to savannah to visit my girlfriend. the day i bought tickets, she told me we were going to break up after i had come down and left. so i was upset, but the friday i was there i was trying to make the best of it. we went to some girl's 21st birthday party and both got completely ****faced. we went to the girl's neighbor's house, had sex, and then someone called and said we had to leave. so we go to her dorm and start to have sex again, and at this point she's obliterated and so am i, these are just bits and pieces coming back. but i remember she started fingering herself because i told her it was hot. i said okay my turn, she didn't stop. she finished and went to sleep and didnt remember anything in the morning. the worst moment of my entire life. I wasn't even mad, i was just baffled. like i sat there for ten minutes just shocked after she went to sleep.
Dennis The Man

Isn't Mine but:

“The year is ninety-ninety-nine.”

That sentence brings me back to my senior kindergarten class when I was five years old, where we used to read out the date on the blackboard every single day. The year 1999 exists as a stain in mind however, as a memory that will not go away no matter how I try to forget it. 1999 marked the year I lost my first tooth, my first time on a plane, and unfortunately the early loss of my childhood innocence.

That one memory that refuses to be wiped, it all started with that new (Or old) TV. At that time Pokemon was the latest fad to hit the school. Pokemon cards, games, stickers, and the most popular, the TV show. So of course every time I came home from school, I would stay glued to the TV until Pokemon came on at five. The only problem was that my dad watched the news at 5:30, and Pokemon episodes were back-to-back, which meant I had to miss an episode everyday, something I whined on and on about. My dad got tired of hearing me complain everyday, that must be why he went and bought another TV.

My dad put the TV he bought in my room, unfortunately it was just an old, small boob tube, with rabbit ears even. It also only had 20 channels available; not including the channel Pokemon was on. I recall I didn’t; care though, I was just thrilled I had my own TV in my room. After surfing through the channels, I came to the conclusion that only channel 2 (TVO kids) was worth watching so I watched that for a while. It wasn’t for another few months until I discovered channel 21. One day in April, I was flipping through the channels, trying to see if Pokemon was on. I pressed channel 21 into the remote, hoping there were more channels, and to my delight there was. My dad was surprised too, but he let me watch it because it seemed to have kids programs on. The channel was called Caledon Local. 21 and later I found out it was indeed broadcasted from the town of Caledon, Ontario, a town very close to my city.

The shows I saw on Caledon Local 21 looked poorly made, and I never understood what was going on in them half the time. However as I grew up, every time I thought of that channel, I realized more and more how messed up the shows were and I had to ask myself “What the #%$+ was I watching?”

The following is a list of shows and episodes I remember seeing on Caledon Local 21, how I remember such detail even disturbs me, but I guess things like this stands out in your mind for a while. There were only three shows I could find on the channel, probably because the channel was only operational between 4:00pm and 9:00pm

April, 1999

Booby-Episode 6: “Together”: I recall Booby was a show where the characters were simply live action hands, no puppets or anything, just hands. The show featured a hand named Booby who found himself in a new situation every episode. The show was only 5 minutes long, and looked like it was shot in front of a damp, decaying wall, with the hands always on a table with a red table cloth(Very low budget obviously). This was the first episode I watched. The episode began with Booby trying to get ketchup out of a bottle. It actually showed him beating himself against the bottom of the bottle for like 3 minutes. Finally another hand came by and looked at Booby. “Together” The other hand said, and it began beating the bottle as well, until some ketchup finally squirted out all over the table (I remember chuckling slightly at this part). Booby then stared at the ketchup mess for a few seconds, before turning towards the camera as it slowly zoomed in on him.

Mr.Bear’s Cellar-Episode 12 : Very sketchy name if you were to look at it now a days. The show featured a guy wearing a bear mascot costume who would get a new visitor into his cellar everyday (It was always a kid). The show was filmed with a camcorder and not a very good one either. The police asked me a lot of questions about this show. This episode started with Mr. Bear sitting at a table playing checkers by himself (I didn’t recognize it at first, but the table was the same one from Booby). He sat there playing for a bit until there was a knock on the door. The camera was then looking up the stairs at the door, where there was another knock. Mr. Bear climbed the stairs, and opened the door to reveal 2 young children. One was a boy about my age, and the other was a girl who looked about 8. Mr. Bear danced in delight, and then started talking to the kids; I couldn’t hear any of them that well I remember though. Mr. Bear then lead the kids into the cellar, which was quite dark, only lit by a small oil lamp on the table. I can’t really remember that much more, except him singing a song which I couldn’t hear too well either (Probably because of that large bear mask). The episode ended with them playing hide-and-seek, with the kids hiding in a closet, and Mr. Bear counting.

May 1999

Soup and Spoon: I don’t think this was even a show, I think it was more of a special movie thing. All I know is I stopped watching Caledon Local 21 for a while because I thought this show was too stupid, especially since Pokemon now came on at 4:30 and 5:00. I don’t remember much of this, but it showed a can of soup and a spoon both attached to strings, swinging back and forth, as if someone was holding them and dangling them in front of the camera. Interestingly enough, the show was shot in a basement, which looked just like the one used in Mr. Bear’s Cellar. Like I said, I can’t remember much, the only thing I can remember clearly was the end. The entire thing was only half and hour, and just include stuff I found stupid, such as the spoon chasing the soup around trying to “Eat him”. The ending showed a table (The one from Booby once again) and about 7 kids sitting around it, each with a bowl of soup in front of him. They were sitting and looking at the camera, but with confused, almost frightened faces. The camera man then held the can of soup in front of the kids and said “Spooooons ready?” And then it just stopped.

July 1999

It was summer, and I hadn’t watched channel 21 for a while. Until one day when I went slept over at my friend’s house I decided to check it out again. My friend had gotten a TV in his room for his sixth birthday, so we stayed up very late (For us, 9:30 was very late) and watched Tv. That’s when I remembered channel 21 and brought it up to my friend. We decided to see if it was on, and to our surprise it was (They must have changed the broadcasting time).

Mr. Bear’s Cellar-Episode 23: This episode was entertaining for my friend and I, mainly because it had swearing. However, now when I think of this episode, I realize something was defiantly wrong when it was filmed. The episode started with the camera on it’s side, while it was facing Mr. Bear, who was walking up stairs to the cellar door. The camera then blacked out for about a second, before fading in, back upright, and facing Mr. Bear. There was also another kid talking to him, but this kid looked about 11 or 12. He was talking to Mr. Bear for a while, but I couldn’t hear well (Again with the crappy camcorder) until the kid started raising his voice. The kid was saying how it was late and his sister had to go home, you could also hear more voices in the background. I remember Mr. Bear clearly saying “Get the #%$+ out, your not invited” with a deep voice muffled by the bear mask. I remember my friend and I looking at each other and laughing at the mention of the forbidden F word, but the episode got more weirder. The kid began climbing the stairs before turning around and saying how he was going to call the police. Mr. Bear began breaking into a run towards the kid, who started screaming and running as well. The camera then cut, and that was the end of the episode. The channel then turned to static shortly after.

Booby-episode 42: “Playing with scissors”: One rainy afternoon I was bored, so I decided to watch channel 21. When I started watching, some show about a guy sitting in an arm chair was just finishing, I forget what it was about though. When I first saw this episode, I thought it was for teenagers because it had blood in it, and it was very gross. When the police told me everything, I now know who the blood belonged to. The episode showed Booby and another hand with a ribbon around the pinkie finger (Booby’s girlfriend). Booby was holding scissors and hopping around back and forth, while his girlfriend slowly swung around aimlessly. Another hand shot onto the scene, this hand was smaller though and was jerking around violently, as if someone under the table was forcing the hand (And I later found out this was the case) “Scissors are very dangerous kids, so hold them safely” Booby said to the camera. I noticed I could also hear muffled screams, but I wasn’t sure where it was coming from because of the bad sound quality. Booby’s girlfriend grabbed the smaller hand, which was thrashing about, and Booby went at it with the scissors. He started with the thumb, He opened the scissors wide and clasped them onto the thumb, blood began oozing out and the muffled screams were now very loud. My five year old self was very grossed out and that’s when I decided maybe Booby was a show meant for teenagers or grown ups. Then the scissors got to the bone, a horrible crunching noise was heard, and that’s when I turned the TV off. I never discussed it with my dad because I feared he would limit my TV time.

August, 1999

I didn’t want to watch channel 21 after that Booby episode. In August I grew more curious to see Mr. Bear’s cellar for some reason though. The last episode I saw of Mr. Bear was weird, and had swearing, which also made me think the show was meant for teenagers. Nonetheless, I flipped onto channel 21 when my dad was busy.

Mr. Bear’s Cellar-Episode 28: Apparently this episode had been playing the entire month of August. This episode was studied a lot by the police. The entire episode was just Mr. Bear sitting in a chair talking to the audience. “Hello kids! Do you want to visit my cellar? If you do, please write me a letter at this address!” The screen then switched to a white screen with multi-coloured letters reading the address, and that was what remained for the rest of the episode.

And Guess what I actually did? I sent “Mr. Bear”, or that sick bastard who portrayed him a letter. I did it out of curiosity mostly; my dad was OK with it because he thought it was a legit kid show, but then again he never saw any of what was on channel 21. So I wrote a letter using my best writing possible, I think I just said how I wanted to meet Mr. Bear, and if Booby also lived in the cellar. So my dad sent the letter to the address Mr. Bear said on the show (It stayed on all day anyway for some reason.)

It took about a week to get a response, which I was surprised I did. I still have the letter I received August 15, 1999. The letter read:

“Dear Elliot, Thank you ever so-much for your letter, I would love to have you in my cellar! We play games, watch movies, and go fire camping in the middle of the woods!

And yes, Booby does live in my cellar; he is a good friend of mine!”

Come to my house at (The police cut out this address), Caledon', 'Ontario', 'CA'.

I look very forward to having fun with you!

Love Mr. Bear”

I can not believe my dad never found this sketchy, because he actually took me to the house. And then that’s when the police became involved, those endless questions, those pictures of terrified kids, the woods……

That brings me to why I’m writing this blog, that psycho and his friends did some *$*@%% up *!$* back then, and now it seems he’s trying to get into contact me again, the entire police thing is coming back. That has brought 1999 back to me, over a decade later it is happening again.

[Update]-09/21/11

People have been emailing me asking what exactly happened in 1999, I will get to that. Those weird Tv shows I was watching apparently were meant to attract kids to Mr. Bear's house, what Mr. Bear did shocked the entire town.

My dad actually drove me to Caledon along with the address Mr.Bear left on the letter. The house was actually in the out skirts of the town, in the open farmland. I still remember that house. It looked like an older farmhouse that looked to have been built in the early 1900s. The windows were all boarded up, and the house looked in a state of disrepair. As we walked up to the house, I remember my dad checking the address over and over again and looking at the house in disbelief. Then the door opened. I expected Mr.Bear to be at the door, but I was surprised to see a police officer emerge from the creaking door. The officer began talking to my dad, while I quickly asked if that was Mr. Bear's house. The officer's face cringed slightly and muttered "Oh God" or something like that, He started talking quietly to my dad so I couldn't hear, although my dad told me to go to the car anyway. And then we just went home. My dad was quiet the whole way home. I felt something strange had happened.

My dad never told me what happened for a while, I forgot about it anyway too. Channel 21 no longer came on, and when I asked about it my dad would not acknowledge it's existence. I think it was when I was 13 where I learned the truth. I remembered channel 21 one day, and asked my dad about it. I guess he finally decided I should hear the truth.

Caledon Local 21 was a local Tv channel that ran from October 1997-August 1999 in the Peel Region of Ontario. The entire channel was made from a house in Caledon(The one I visited) and run by a man who was not really know by anyone in the town. The channel was only available to older Tvs because the signal was one only picked up by rabbit ears (Weaker frequency). The man created all the shows on the channel, all of which kid shows. His hand was Booby, He was Mr. Bear, and he was the mysterious cameraman, The real reason he created the channel was more disturbing than what was originally thought. As you might have already guessed, he kidnapped kids and held them in his cellar. But while most people though he was a serial child molester, he really wanted to use the kids for another purpose. The day I arrived, the man had fled his house the night before, the day before the police went in for their investigation. I wasn't the only one who was watching.

Q: Who else watched Caledon' Local 21?

A: I know other people watched it for sure, including those kids who wound up at Mr. Bear’s house. After some google searches, I found a few people on the Neoseeker forums who were discussing shows from Caledon Local 21. They talked about the kids shows I watched, but also two other shows I had never seen before. A user named iamreallife seemed to know all the shows that were broadcasted on channel 21, here are the two I’ve never heard of:

The Fallen Angel and Life- iamreallife described it as a fairly boring show about a guy rambling on and on in front of the camera about how we must please Satan and appease him before it is too late.

Paint With The Soul- iamreallife and another user called sigy92 were discussing this show. They described it as “Blair Witch like” as it consisted of the cameraman wondering around a forest at night, doing nothing particularly interesting.

I’ll go looking for the conversation and see if I can get the link.

Q: Where is Mr. Bear, or the guy who wore the costume?

A: If I did know, I would have said earlier. I have no idea where this guy is, if he’s dead or alive (Hopefully dead). When I see my dad’s friend next time I will ask him about this, maybe I can get a more definite answer.

Q: What did Mr. Bear do to the children?

A: This is by far the most common question I’ve been asked. I found this out in October as well, via my dad’s friend who is a retired Caledon regional officer. Apparently the man playing Mr. Bear took the kids out of the house and into the forest nearby. What he did there, police are not exactly sure how it happened, but 16 charred bodies of children between the ages of 4-13 were found in a 15x15 foot ditch deep within the forest. My dad’s friend did not want to go into exact details, but I’m seeing him next Thursday anyway, so maybe I can extort more information from him then.

That’s all I have for now. Thanks for keeping an interest in my blog, I will try to gather as much information as I can for my next post. I’ve actually been getting pretty interested in this my self. It should be my right to know what the hell happened.

[Update]-2/1/12

I’m sorry I haven’t posted anything for a while, I kind of lost interest in this blog since I hit a stand still while looking for more information about the identity of the owner of Caledon Local 21.

However a few weeks ago, I struck gold. I found some answers surprisingly from the father of a kid I used to babysit. He lives just across from my street, and I used to look after his kids when they were younger, he currently doesn’t have a job either. He used to live near the woods outside of Caledon, and witnessed the owner’s activities in the woods. His name is Anthony Pollo. When he lived in the small bungalow outside the woods, he would often venture in to smoke a joint of marijuana or two before returning to his work as a wood craftsman. Pollo described that sometimes he would hear voices of children coming from deeper within the woods, as well as a glowing light off in the distance. Pollo told me these events started in late 1997 (Note: This is around the time Caledon Local 21 began airing.) He apparently became annoyed by this happening every once in a while and actually went to investigate. Pollo then described what the whole scene looked like when he got there. There was a group of kids (He said about 13-17) and ages 5-12 gathered around a large fire pit with a burning fire. With them was a single adult. Pollo talked to man (Noting his unusual un-kept appearance of a crack addict, as well as his constant twitching.) and asked what he was doing out in the forest with children. The man said they were on a camping trip, something they did frequently. Pollo, not suspecting anything (Caledon has one of the lowest crime rates inCanada) simply left it at that and told them to be quieter. Pollo then paused for a while before telling me that they never became quieter, in fact sometime he head loud chanting from the children inan unknown language. He didn’t bother meeting with the man again, as he was moving anyway.

I told Pollo that the man was probably the owner of Caledon Local 21, but he doubted it, as he heard that the man was moving to Pickering by several other residents near that area.

Here is what I know now:

-The Man would take kids into the woods regularly for “camping”

-The fire pit Pollo described may be the hole the bodies of the children were found in

-The children Pollo saw are probably the ones found dead

-The man moved to a city called Pickering (A smaller city east of Toronto)

I will discuss this with my dad’s friend (The ex-cop) and see if this matches anything the police knew about the man. I also want to see if he has any other knowledge of what was aired on Caledon Local 21.

damn i just finished reading this story and it was a good read, and a scary one also... i wonder what happened to that man...

im scared lol
JRAT

about a year ago my buddy was really drunk at a party once, and he went into the bathroom with some girl. dont know why but he started eating her out. he was wondering why everything was super wet. probably ten minutes later they turned on the lights and there was blood everywhere. all over his face, hands, shirt, socks, floor, walls and he girl. they stayed in the bathroom for about a hour cleaning it up. he still gets made fun of
cheese
"EAT UR ROTI" - j j

damn i just finished reading this story and it was a good read, and a scary one also... i wonder what happened to that man...

im scared lol
lol it's fake ;) Still a good read tho.

Pages:1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 78

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook