Kanye To The: Kanye West

Acne Thread

Pages:1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 119

7JaysAWeek

i gotta get accutane...

XB THE WIZARD
):

honestly Clearasil then just put lotion on your face every other day works best for me :work:
moans
Is it possible that I'm not as attractive as I think I am?

tip for scars (of any sort, acne scars included): VITAMIN E.  you can break a capsule or buy a vitamin e lotion or petroleum jelly. i know some people say it doesn't work but it sure as hell works for me.  just make sure you apply enough.
Aubrey

This ****ing sucks. My acne went away for the past 3-4 months, and now all of a sudden I'm breaking out really bad. Just went back on some cream. **** ****ing sucks.
Gaara

I only get it when I eat chocolate.
Cake, cookies, oreos, etc. Not brownies for some reason :kanyeshrug:
So I really don't eat chocolate anymore, I just don't feel like it since I know acne is the consequence. Not even candy bars tbh.
Wondr
Odd Ends

i hate acne! most of mine is gone now but now im left with acne pignintaion :cryfam:
Fubar

This ****ing sucks. My acne went away for the past 3-4 months, and now all of a sudden I'm breaking out really bad. Just went back on some cream. **** ****ing sucks.
You shud try eliminating dairy products from your diet for a little bit, and see if that helps at all.
jonYeWest
Just close your eyes and enjoy the crash.

is a ****.

Talk about your experience and methods of getting rid of it in here.

Had it around 3 years now, finally plucked up the courage to go on Accutane despite all the nasty side affects after nearly antibiotic going and I'm 5 weeks into it. My skin is clearing up a lot and I think I'm only gonna be on it for 4 months. However I'm scarring quite badly and I wanna know how the **** to get rid of it? I just want normal skin.  :dno:
Took some Stridex pads, everyday for a month.... cleared my face right up
Drizzy
The Language

how do u get rid of scars without surgery
dorski

how do u get rid of scars without surgery

http://aboutremoveacnescars.com/how-to-remove-acne-scars-from-face/

haven't tried it, but I heard it works from a few people.

ThisKid

Suggestions?

I know this is old but there's this brand called The Body Shop and everything they make is natural and not tested on animals. One of my girls told me about this Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash and I bought it for my brother and his face cleared up really quick! I'll use it when I get break out and it's really dope! I recommend their products to everyone! Check it out :) and I hope I could help!
bigdeely
UGK4life

tip for scars (of any sort, acne scars included): VITAMIN E.  you can break a capsule or buy a vitamin e lotion or petroleum jelly. i know some people say it doesn't work but it sure as hell works for me.  just make sure you apply enough.
Did you take the vitamin orally? I noticed I breakout a little when I smoke weed  :dno:
oscar

I know this is old but there's this brand called The Body Shop and everything they make is natural and not tested on animals. One of my girls told me about this Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash and I bought it for my brother and his face cleared up really quick! I'll use it when I get break out and it's really dope! I recommend their products to everyone! Check it out :) and I hope I could help!
i gotta try this
moans
Is it possible that I'm not as attractive as I think I am?

Did you take the vitamin orally? I noticed I breakout a little when I smoke weed  :dno:

No I used this lotion that was vitamin e enriched and applied it on the scar area
ThisKid

i gotta try this

Yeah go see about it! Right now their having a good sale! The bottle is a little pricy like 11$ or so but trust me, it's worth it and the bottle lasts a long time! :)
oscar

Yeah go see about it! Right now their having a good sale! The bottle is a little pricy like 11$ or so but trust me, it's worth it and the bottle lasts a long time! :)
where can i get this?
ThisKid

where can i get this?

A Body Shop store, Idk if they have one where you....wait you live in SF? I'm sure there's a Body Shop store in one of the malls over there? But if not, there's one down in Monterey at the Del Monte Center. It's like a outdoor mall. That's where I buy my products! Or http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/ of course :)
oscar

A Body Shop store, Idk if they have one where you....wait you live in SF? I'm sure there's a Body Shop store in one of the malls over there? But if not, there's one down in Monterey at the Del Monte Center. It's like a outdoor mall. That's where I buy my products! Or http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/ of course :)
ohhh yeahhh there all over here, ill definately get a bottle

Pages:1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 119

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook