Yuuup
ERM

That has to be the meaning.
dalynxking

Say "In the cut" 3 time fast
Pat

Independent Cud

Guizmo

It's just a sarcasm guys. He told this because he's tired of people asking him to SMOKE AGAIN and DO RAPS. So he talks about making a Chronic 2001 album so a pot title and a just rap album and nothing else (don't get me wrong 2001 is a top 3 rap album ever, but Cudi is not a rapper like that).
CSchroedz
Deleted

Nobody can know for sure until he explains it so...dont even bother trying to figure it out
King Drew

It's just a sarcasm guys. He told this because he's tired of people asking him to SMOKE AGAIN and DO RAPS. So he talks about making a Chronic 2001 album so a pot title and a just rap album and nothing else (don't get me wrong 2001 is a top 3 rap album ever, but Cudi is not a rapper like that).
How dare you
Cursed Assassin
Wipe that lipstick off your mouth

This actually makes alot of sense.

Guizmo

How dare you
:ohno: sorry. I would like a great rap album by Cudi... but I wouldn't feel it if it's not what he really wants! His last tweet is: My best work. 4th album, "indicud" and I believe it, no matter what he'll be doing it will be great (maybe not more than MotM I but still!)

Edit: I dont believe the Indicud tho
RealRagerSection Mod
Shroomed outta my goddamn mind

It could also be an ironic title
wakeup.

lol at you looking so far into it, its indica, and he smokes weed again.

Guizmo

It could also be an ironic title
true. It could be Indicud for real just for the irony!
Skateboard P
http://spaceynyc.bandcamp.com

its most likely a sarcastic/ironic title but it would be amazing if it was his return to smoking
Chuck
I don't know you. No, you can't chill in here.

Independent Cud
wakeup.

It's a play off Indica. Cudi has been to the cannabis cup, he knows what indica is clearly and he mentions dres album so its no doubt about indica. whether its supposed to be ironic or not no one knows. im almost positive it isnt. remember when snoop quit smoking? :lol:
Chuck
I don't know you. No, you can't chill in here.

remember when snoop quit smoking? :lol:
:hah:
Project
aka Yung Cocoa Butter Fresh Prince of Persia $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Say "In the cut" 3 time fast

wait. that wiz khalifa song is called In The Cut.

:mindfk:

oh wiz you  :he:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook