Kiss FM Los Angeles Top 9 at 9

Pages:1 2 3 4

City Heights

Kiss FM The largest radio station in L.A. has just listed Show Goes On as one of the songs you can vote for on in its Top 9 countdown

Link:http://www.kiisfm.com/pages/jojo_9at9/

If we can get it playtime **** can blow up!

NEWSection Mod
Elitist

Voted
Ne Hachi.
Men! Dou! Kote!

Voted
NEWSection Mod
Elitist

Voted again  :smug:
forkemup

lesssssssss goooooooooooo
NEWSection Mod
Elitist

9 am or 9 pm?
FiascoFrenzy
Pete Rock hit me, nuff respect due

JoJo looks like a goofball

Voted.
Dan The Fiasco

Kiss FM The largest radio station in L.A. has just listed Show Goes On as one of the songs you can vote for on in its Top 9 countdown

Link:http://www.kiisfm.com/pages/jojo_9at9/

If we can get it playtime **** can blow up!

We had an online request thread with 113 stations u coulda added this there!!!
Real Deal

Just voted
Matt79d

Done
jimboslice89

Voted
Ghee Buttersnaps
got value pearls couldn't harbor

Voted
Quan292

voted
Dan The Fiasco

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=21889.0

Go request at all these stations too
City Heights

We had an online request thread with 113 stations u coulda added this there!!!

Sorry I did'nt see but I went ahead and requested the list.
9 am or 9 pm?

9pm

BTW its every night so if we could get Show Goes On on the chart everynight till it reaches number 1 it'll start get good rotation on here like Nuthin on You did when it was on the chart for like 10 straight weeks it went from unknown to massive hit. Although I don't like Kiss FM it's still how we can get exposure to this song seeing as how the mainstream audience bumps this station. Also it seems Atlantic doesn't give a damn, and with a video coming out we can still hope for a top 10 hit on the charts if we expose this song and hopefully it spreads like a virus across America until we get sick of the song always playin. So I hope you have your friends, fam and other forums request aswell.
forkemup

Sorry I did'nt see but I went ahead and requested the list.
9pm

BTW its every night so if we could get Show Goes On on the chart everynight till it reaches number 1 it'll start get good rotation on here like Nuthin on You did when it was on the chart for like 10 straight weeks it went from unknown to massive hit. Although I don't like Kiss FM it's still how we can get exposure to this song seeing as how the mainstream audience bumps this station. Also it seems Atlantic doesn't give a damn, and with a video coming out we can still hope for a top 10 hit on the charts if we expose this song and hopefully it spreads like a virus across America until we get sick of the song always playin. So I hope you have your friends, fam and other forums request aswell.

Makin baby steps...first TSGO was retired from Battle in Milwaukee now this

You gonna have to come and clean up after riots that I incite!
DeVo
heard she fucked the door man. well that's cool, I fucked the waitress

Voted!

Pages:1 2 3 4

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook