Kanye To The: Kanye West

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

do you even lift

Still think Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the best game I ever played.

KIRE
COYG

rainbow six vegas is one of my favorite games.
do you even lift

Never played it tbh. Did it have terrorist hunt? That **** was addictive as ****kkk
KIRE
COYG

Never played it tbh. Did it have terrorist hunt? That **** was addictive as ****kkk

ye, **** was crazy and mad glitchy too but it made it fun.
LiNDoNz

****s soo dope
mattandr3ws
King of Kings

Hope theres actually more guns in the retail.
Gun selection is lacking in my opinion.

Anyone have a code for playstation, my brother wants to play this (I've been playing it on xbox)
AKIL
GoTCrew

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Beta Update For April 27th – Rifleman, Weapon, and XP Adjustments

Ubisoft’s continued support of the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta has been impressive. On top of the recent updates that went live a couple days earlier, the team is improving the beta yet again today.

If you are beta testing the game then be sure to leave your feedback about your game experience on their official forums. This will only benefit the game even further when they work out the kinks come launch time. Be sure to check out our first impressions of the beta as well.

Improvements that Ubisoft has deployed on the Xbox 360 as of 2pm EST today, soon to follow on the PS3, as listed on the official website:

Riflemen are over-powered:

Increased minimum recoil for the ACR and AK200 to align them more closely with the other assault rifles.
Reduced maximum assault rifle damage range, making the sniper rifle more valuable.
Increased minimum damage of SMGS, making them more effective against all classes at further ranges.
Dramatically reduced the radius of the heartbeat sensor.

Additional Weapon changes:

Reduced the dispersion to make handguns generally more effective, especially for the bomb carrier.
Adjusted shotgun effectiveness.

XP adjustments:

Adjusted XP values for Confidence & Hack Objective.

Additional Equipment changes:

Adjusted Flash Bang Duration.
Adjusted Flash Bulb reload time.
Adjusted EMP air burst radius for EMPs launched by a underbarrel or standalone grenade launcher.
Adjusted the amount of UAV’s in match.
Increased the duration of the Sensor to make them more susceptible to countering.

Source
Bust
Boots 2 Asses

this Rainbow Six Vegas 1 will always have my heart :allears:

2 made some great adjustments but 1 was better
KIRE
COYG

this Rainbow Six Vegas 1 will always have my heart :allears:

2 made some great adjustments but 1 was better

this, i would do anything to get to play online again. :he:
Undun
idk

AKIL
GoTCrew

Ghost Recon Future Soldier on PC “Isn’t a Straight Port,” Says Ubisoft

The PC version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier stirred controversy as it went from being announced, then it was cancelled. Until it was confirmed again but with a slight delay compared to consoles.

As for why it was delayed on PC, speaking to BeefJack, creative director Jean-Marc Geoffroy explained ”it’s the fact that it isn’t a straight port.” He continued, “You have to adapt the controls [to keyboard and mouse] and more than that, you have to adapt the game to DirectX 11 and the best graphics cards, so it takes time.”

Consoles will receive the game on May 22nd in NA, 25th in the UK, and PC players can expect it to release on June 12th in NA, June 15th in the UK.

Development director Adrian Lacey explained, “it’s an enhanced experience on PC, so you have to. If we don’t do that then it would be a straight port, but on PC you need to step up your game in a different way.”

He then went on to point out that “Ghost Recon was founded on PC, so it’s something we’re very cautious and aware of doing right, otherwise [fans are] not happy.”

Source
AKIL
GoTCrew

Ghost Recon Future Soldier April 30th Multiplayer Beta PS3 Update

A few days ago, the Xbox 360 version of the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta was updated with a hefty number of tweaks and improvements.

Today, PS3 users are treated to the same, according to the Ubisoft forums. Here’s a quick recap of the improvements that were included in this 15MB update:

Riflemen Rebalance:

- Increased minimum recoil for the ACR and AK200 to align them more closely with the other assault rifles.
- Reduced maximum assault rifle damage range, making the sniper rifle more valuable.
- Increased minimum damage of SMGS, making them more effective against all classes at further ranges.
- Dramatically reduced the radius of the heartbeat sensor.

Additional Weapon Changes:

- Reduced the dispersion to make handguns generally more effective, especially for the bomb carrier.
- Adjusted shotgun effectiveness.

Additional Equipment Changes:

- Adjusted Flash Bang Duration.
- Adjusted Flash Bulb reload time.
- Adjusted EMP air burst radius for EMPs launched by a underbarrel or standalone grenade launcher.
- Adjusted the amount of UAV’s in match.
- Increased the duration of the Sensor to make them more susceptible to countering.

Grenades power deduction:

- Reduced the grenade blast kill-radius.
- Grenade fuse timer increased slightly

Matchmaking Changes:

- PartySize for public matchmaking increased to 6 (was 4)

Progression System:

- Adjusted XP values for Confidence & Hack Objective.
- Doubled base XP gain to accelerate progression during the beta.

Source
jogotti

mattandr3ws
King of Kings

Man, shotguns in this game are ****ing ridiculous. **** has so much range.
AKIL
GoTCrew

Ubisoft Extends Ghost Recon Future Soldier Multiplayer Beta

Today is a lucky day for Ghost Recon Future Soldier fans. Ubisoft has officially decided to extend the multiplayer beta by one week.

“Ghosts – we’ve been working hard to incorporate your feedback into the beta. We want more. The beta period is extended for 1 week. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield, and remember, only the dead fight fair,” says Ubisoft on their official GRFS Facebook page.

Source
DonAman
dog

Oh my god :allears:

That and the original GRAW >>>>>>>>>
mattandr3ws
King of Kings

Glad the beta got extended.
Hoping they fix a lot of the issues come release day.
KIRE
COYG

Glad the beta got extended.
Hoping they fix a lot of the issues come release day.

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook