Kanye To The: Kanye West

What does it mean when a girl says "I'm done."

Pages:1 2 3

Exile
Knee deep in pUSSYVILLE

Keep in mind this girl has said the same thing COUNTLESS times before, but I just wanna know from your perspective's.

Here's the situation (for those who give a ****):

Thursday was a really ****ty school day for me, so in all, I became a shell.
I decided not to talk to anyone after school, and kept quiet.
Now this girl (this IS the same girl that I've talked about in my previous threads), hit me up, only I didn't reply.
The next day, was a much better day. I then decided to hit her up, only she didn't reply, AT ALL.
Even though she DID come home at around 9, posted two statuses, and liked a picture.
I did send her a message the next morning (at around 5) saying "Ok. Don't reply at all, gotcha."
I knew this might piss her off, but I was like **** it, and had that YOLO mentality.
When she got on Facebook, she told me: "I got home late, and went to bed a little bit later, woke up late at night but then fell back asleep. You're so complicated, I'm done."

We went on for a couple more mins, but then she ended the convo.

AND THEN, I posted a status and she had the ****ing audacity to comment on it, AND like it.
And then some girl posted a photo on my wall, and HER along with some of my other friends, liked it.

I know what she meant by "I'm done", she won't talk to me for like a day, then look at me at school, and then talk to me again.

Tbh I have no clue why the **** I made this post, but, what does it mean to you guys when a girl says "I'm done."

MMeoww
that's my bitch

Girls never mean what they say. I forgot what that mentality is called in psychology where someone says something they don't mean to push the issue to an extreme..... Overkill?
zenith92
What's on your mind?

she's done with you, just skimmed through it btw

if she says it always then doesn't mean much like always
K.I.L.L.A.

I don't really have anything to add to this thread...
miserable bitch
bla

AND THEN, I posted a status and she had the ****ing audacity to comment on it, AND like it.
And then some girl posted a photo on my wall, and HER along with some of my other friends, liked it.

I know what she meant by "I'm done", she won't talk to me for like a day, then look at me at school, and then talk to me again.

She's def not done, she still want attention otherwise she wouldn't comment on your status.
Metta World Based
Deleted

It means exactly what it sounds like
Black Ken

All women are ****s...

Didn't read tbh... :work:
sharif3

It means that she is ........ DONE. She just wants attention. She's really done, but as long as you keep giving her attention, she'll keep you in her life. Move on.
Unorthadox
Ya'll didnt know I was on Dreamville?

It means exactly what it sounds like
Lmao dont know why I laughed at that.
The fact that she called you complicated :hah:
Give it a few days to blow over if shes still ignoring you on to the next one
Butters Stotch

no more blowjobs
DNTE
high

Once again, that "YOLO Mentality" proved itself to fail.

Why do people follow that shyt
Metta World Based
Deleted

All women are ****s...

Didn't read tbh... :work:
:lol:
Some More
atlanta is so special <3

It means, "chase after me"
Noodle
(Zeddy)

I'm a girl, it just means "i'm fed up" of whatever topic you're on. I want the action we're discussing, going through, to stop.
Shabalala
Mila Kunis

She means that she gives up on you

But in reality the human female is a strange creature which often exhibits strange behaviour and can't make it's mind up, the thing that the human female desires above all else is attention they are much like the dolphins at water amusment parks in that respect they like to play around a little bit and do strange illogical things so people will pay attention to them. The key is to play along with her untill you are given the oppertunity to "tap that" from there the human female should open up slightly and her behaviour should become more logical allowing you to see the true her from there you can decide if she is worth making your wife or not.
Exile
Knee deep in pUSSYVILLE

I'm a girl, it just means "i'm fed up" of whatever topic you're on. I want the action we're discussing, going through, to stop.
yeah this is what she usually means.

obviously none of you guys read the thread. she's said this multiple times but never meant it. if she gave up on me she would've deleted me but nah. she's just mad. I'll let her steam off in a bit and she'll hmu soon.
M M H

i actually read this nonsense :cryfam:
Exile
Knee deep in pUSSYVILLE

i actually read this nonsense :cryfam:
I appreciate that homie.

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook