Kanye To The: Kanye West

Pokemon X & Y | The Bank is real!

Pages:1 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 ... 5072

R-Kayde
1607-2524-8653

Of course my starters are my standout Pokemon

They're supposed to be

I mean I guess. I just like to see the unsung heroes.

Omega Tito.
Friendship is Essential to the Soul

I mean I guess. I just like to see the unsung heroes.
My starters are usually the leaders

Some niggas just have the natural ability to be the LeBron James of the team lol (shoutout to Infernape and Umbreon). You got your Hydreigons and Arcanines sometimes, though. Idky, but a lot of the time the starters have more heart than anyone else on the team, at least for me. Never understood the concept of putting your starter in the box until Gen 5 cus my starters have always been so good
R-Kayde
1607-2524-8653

My starters are usually the leaders

Some niggas just have the natural ability to be the LeBron James of the team lol (shoutout to Infernape and Umbreon). You got your Hydreigons and Arcanines sometimes, though. Idky, but a lot of the time the starters have more heart than anyone else on the team, at least for me. Never understood the concept of putting your starter in the box until Gen 5 cus my starters have always been so good

True I never boxed a starter until gen 5 either. The WOAT starters. But most of the time for me there's a Pokemon that just comes out of no where and carries the team on his back. And then after I beat all the postgame stuff that Pokemon is almost always like 10-15 levels higher than the rest. Usually I keep them all within like 5 levels up until the E4 then just let the elites run loose in post game. My Archeops was like level 90 by the end of the post game in white. Next highest were galv and conk like high 70s then samurott krookodile barely got used after the e4. Same thing for the others I listed
Ceejay

oh yeah, Blaziken for Gen 3, Ampharos for 2. Colosseum was probably Espeon/Umbreon, how could you choose anyone else :datass:
Omega Tito.

True I never boxed a starter until gen 5 either. The WOAT starters. But most of the time for me there's a Pokemon that just comes out of no where and carries the team on his back. And then after I beat all the postgame stuff that Pokemon is almost always like 10-15 levels higher than the rest. Usually I keep them all within like 5 levels up until the E4 then just let the elites run loose in post game. My Archeops was like level 90 by the end of the post game in white. Next highest were galv and conk like high 70s then samurott krookodile barely got used after the e4. Same thing for the others I listed
Last time that happened to me, my Umbreon was on level 81 by the time I beat Colosseum and everyone else was in the 40's and 50's. I don't train like that anymore. All my Pokemon stay on the same level at all times now. But if I need someone to win it all, it's my starter most of the time.

Ah, Hydreigokn, though :allears: the GOAT
Cameron.

probably buying a 3ds just for this
Richie5

probably buying a 3ds just for this

I bought a 3ds already just for this lol. 3ds is actually tight.
Takeoff

Ash got his Charizard  back and about to get his Butterfree back

Them memories

inb4noonecaresboutash
Ultima

Ash got his Charizard  back and about to get his Butterfree back

Them memories

inb4noonecaresboutash

When he getting butterfree back lol I'll watch that episode.
Takeoff

When he getting butterfree back lol I'll watch that episode.

whenever this **** starts I guess

Ultima

Oh **** I saw this but didn't pay the picture with ash and butterfree no mind lol
Omega Tito.

:wom:
1st Born Sun
Joan of arc empathizer; strict attire - all black

Is that Druddigon shiny?

EDIT:

Doom

Whats a good 3 man Volturn core? I'm thinking Mienshao, Scizor, and Eelektross. Can Lanturn learn Volt Switch?

Eelektross is the undeniable WOAT

I've tried so many times to make him work. It's impossible. Trash tier pokemon.
1st Born Sun
Joan of arc empathizer; strict attire - all black

The speed is what kills it I think. Any other suggestions?
Doom

The speed is what kills it I think. Any other suggestions?

Rotom-W's the best volt switcher imo cuz nobody's gunna switch in a ground type to try to block it. Jolteon's not bad either as a scout type switcher, but idk how well that would work in a core.

If you wind up taking out Scizor for someone else, Magenzone works well. But having Scizor + Magnezone is retarded.
Omega Tito.

lmaoooo
Late

when the hell are we getting a news update

Pages:1 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 ... 5072

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook