Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Pokémon Thread: Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon coming November 18th!!

Pages:1 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 ... 5954

Takemikazuchi.
Lightning and swords.

If I can be black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this

wizdom28
And I'm just sitting here.

oh snap
Greatest thing ever said in relation to Pokemon lol
Bukkake James
Held 'Em High

The Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy Color is so underrated it's criminal.

It NEVER gets mentioned and it's a pretty good game.

Nintendo could've done a lot more with it i guess, but for the time it was made it served it's purpose.
Plus it's smart marketing. A free card comes with the game, real cards are in the game, and it teaches you how to play.

I had it when i was little and i played the ROM for it a bit recently, it's a fun game. :dno:

I know it's not one of the main Pokemon games but it deserves a bit more shine.

smh
Bukkake James
Held 'Em High

:golfclap:
Shy
Top 10 Kanye https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcEgPYDzV3j5KSuFy3nBA0A

The Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy Color is so underrated it's criminal.
Shy
Top 10 Kanye https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcEgPYDzV3j5KSuFy3nBA0A

this

oh snap
Greatest thing ever said in relation to Pokemon lol
:golfclap:
**** that. We doin rock, paper, scissors to see who can be black. :sarc2:
Late

I was on another forum and they were talking about how having different skin colors would mess up the game somehow, at the same time saying that theyre not racist....
1st Born Sun

I was on another forum and they were talking about how having different skin colors would mess up the game somehow, at the same time saying that theyre not racist....

Only way I can think of is the characters parents in the games but that can easily be changed :dno:
Stan Smith

Skin color is never addressed in Pokemon :notsureif:

They could easily get away with having a deeper character selection. This "male/female, they both have to be white" bull**** has gone on long enough.
Late

Only way I can think of is the characters parents in the games but that can easily be changed :dno:

They could easily get away with having a deeper character selection. This "male/female, they both have to be white" bull**** has gone on long enough.

Yeah im pretty sure they were racist lol. Couple ppl said they should keep it "White"
Late

This was on bulbapedia btw
1st Born Sun

This was on bulbapedia btw

Serebii>
Mikee.
currently accepting donations.

smh

Que?
Langston Galloway

Late? early?

Rock or Fighting Eevee incoming

Takemikazuchi.
Lightning and swords.

Yeah im pretty sure they were racist lol. Couple ppl said they should keep it "White"
Link to the discussion

People always wanna call someone racist. It's almost as WOAT as actual racists tbh
Takemikazuchi.
Lightning and swords.

You could change your character's skin and hair in Pokemon Battle Revolution so it's definitely something they've done before.
Bukkake James
Held 'Em High

Que?

i ain't stutter :sarc2:
Mikee.
currently accepting donations.

i ain't stutter :sarc2:

I don't see how shaking your head and stuttering coincide, but what's the issue though?

Pages:1 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 ... 5954

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook