Kanye To The: Kanye West

✓ Pokémon Thread: Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon are now available!

Pages:1 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 ... 6538

DopeitsPaul

Please dont let that be real

THIZZ
http://i.imgur.com/lBgDIix.png

Mewtwo went super saiyain threes tho.
Funky Kong

Super Saiyan Mewthree
THIZZ
http://i.imgur.com/lBgDIix.png

My conclusion is its not real. It differs a lot for it be a new form like Deoxys, and giratina have. And it can't be an evolution because very time we've caught mewtwo he's been a high level around 70, so evolving him at a level above 70 seems worthless.
Ultima

My conclusion is its not real. It differs a lot for it be a new form like Deoxys, and giratina have. And it can't be an evolution because very time we've caught mewtwo he's been a high level around 70, so evolving him at a level above 70 seems worthless.

How does it differ from other pokemon that get forme changes? Deoxys and Giratina entire Anatomy changes. Shaymin becomes something completely different from its original forme and type even changes the same can be said for kyurem. There's nothing that differ this forme from others if its real. Only forme change that is basic is Keldeo which just gets a longer mane and a horn.
Duke Ding of Ying
The Duke is Real

It won't be an evolution because legendaries don't evolve, period. It's a new form and like it or not there's a very high chance it's real. I don't hate it though I think if they use it right it could be really cool.
Ultima

It won't be an evolution because legendaries don't evolve, period. It's a new form and like it or not there's a very high chance it's real. I don't hate it though I think if they use it right it could be really cool.

I think its cool too. I don't find anything wrong with it lol most thing that probably come from it is Over poweredness
David Stern
PRP in my veins

I dont think its that bad lol
1st Born Sun
Coherence (2013)

Its that bad lol
Brine
Everything's made up, nigga. Stay woke

how are they going to ruin mewgoat
1st Born Sun
Coherence (2013)

how are they going to ruin mewgoat
Not Mewthree, not Mewfour, not Mewfive, not Mewsix, not Mewseven...
Konflikt
All I want's a 100 million dollars and a bad bitch.

Any of you nigguhs play PokeMMO?
Stan Smith

Is that Mewtwo or what?
Lucky
m..m..mis--misato!

holy crap that looks retarded. what the hell is going on with his head?

reminds me of Frieza's 3rd form (Mewtwo being the badass final form). Edit: On second though, it reminds me more of one of Buu's forms what with the head-tail.
Duke Ding of Ying
The Duke is Real

NO.
vlexp
SKUUUUUUUURT

vlexp
SKUUUUUUUURT

not sure if they have been posted
Late

not sure if they have been posted
Real or fake? ^

Jynx evo dont look too bad tbh