Kanye To The: Kanye West

Big Pun put a gun to Jay-Z chest?

Pages:1 2 3 4

Guru
Section Prostitute

FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF ETHER:

Nas - "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

It was on the mixtape version of ether... supposedly fat joe told nas to take it out

All Hip Hop interview with Fat Joe:

AHH: One thing that just came up today, Nas apparently has a response to Jay Zís "The Takeover" on his upcoming album, which implicates you and Pun and includes the lyrics: "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We donít comment on that, that's old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sh*t you can throw that out the window.
Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: thatís they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sh*t, thatís it. I ainít got no problem with the whole Rocafella. Itís well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why donít they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him.

Former Terror Squad member Cuban Link

LOOB at Dj Khaled

Anybody got other stories like this involving well-known rappers? This **** is interesting

liftthat
Deleted

Pun also almost killed DJ Whoo Kid, put him in a van & Pun has the Uzi's on deck.
Guru
Section Prostitute

Pun also almost killed DJ Whoo Kid, put him in a van & Pun has the Uzi's on deck.
damn pun was a wild motha****a
adebisi

damnn, lucky he didnt kill hov  D:
Guru
Section Prostitute

damn Pun didn't take any prisinors, Hov is lucky he and the Roc crew didn't got shot up
Robinhood

Damn Pun was a ****ing goon
Guru
Section Prostitute

we need some more stories
faggot bruce
Banned

imagine if hov died, and pun was in hov's postion today.
Real Deal

Does anyone have this picture from XXL with the Jay-Z /Pun handshake???
Rodri
turn me up some

pun a real nigga all day and all night
Baba Booey

THE DON MY NIGGA....THE DON!
Undun
idk

Pun >>>
Cursed Assassin
Wipe that lipstick off your mouth

lol Jay Z is such a ****. Pun should have murdered that ugly mother****er
Ky