Kanye To The: Kanye West

Playstation 4 Rumor Mill/Speculation Thread

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13

kingly
mmm

Fake, theres no way it wont be backwards compatible

Robinhood

No backwards compatibility blows. Microsoft supposed to have some similar anti used games **** too.

Jet Black Tito.
5-1 reasons to love Chip Kelly.

Gaming is getting too expensive. From expensive consoles and their remakes to $65 games and console-exclusive games, to no backwards compatibility to high-priced DLC, paying to play a specific game online on PSN and paying to go online, period with XBox Live and a movement to get rid of playing online games... god dang.
Jet Black Tito.

Fake, theres no way it wont be backwards compatible
The PS3 isn't backwards compatible.
Robinhood

Why aren't they using Cell processors again? Hoping the rumors about the new x-box being way more powerful are false
Bottom Bitch.
Someone point me to the best ass eater

smh if this is true... I won't even have had my PS3 for 2 years yet lol. I got mine in December
TheRocket64
"Not a hypebeast while you beast for the hype!!"

That's a rumor so far. :dno:
Jif Peanut Butter
I do not support the war on drugs

Won't purchase any new next gen console with bogus anti-used policies unless the industry decides to lower prices of new games

This.

Boycott
Fight the power
kingly
mmm

The PS3 isn't backwards compatible.

The fat ones are. Besides, its different.
Jet Black Tito.

The fat ones are. Besides, its different.
No, the very first PS3 are backwards compatible. Any models after the first one released are not backwards compatible.

And different how?
kingly
mmm

No, the very first PS3 are backwards compatible. Any models after the first one released are not backwards compatible.

And different how?

I have one of the backwards compatible ones

Just is.
Jet Black Tito.

I have one of the backwards compatible ones

Just is.
I used to have one as well.

That explanation makes me think you know you're wrong. Although I want backwards compatibility and have owned every edition of the Playstation that has ever been released (the original and the smaller one, the regular PS2 and the slim, the fat PS3 and the slim), this really isn't different from the PS3 not having backwards compatibility with the PS3. Guess I'll just have to hold onto my PS3, the same way I have a PS2 to play PS2 games. Not quite sure why Sony has edged away from backwards compatibility, which is the opposite of what Nintendo and Microsoft have done with their systems, but a report of non-backwards compatibility doesn't render this report "fake".
Cow
Hivemind

the reason sony took backwards compatibility out of the ps3 is so they can resell you the same game whether it be through 'hd collections' or 'ps2 classics' on the psn store

the reason the ps4 wont be backwards compatible is most likely due to how complex the ps3 architecture is
Robinhood

the reason the ps4 wont be backwards compatible is most likely due to how complex the ps3 architecture is
And because they're apparently switching graphics cards
jogotti

Im sure it's real guys,

Here a video with comments about rumors

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/03/28/playstation-4-rumors
Doom

THE NEXT PLAYSTATION, AT A GLANCE

Is called, or at least carries the working codename, "Orbis".
:hah:

Won't be backwards compatible with PS3 games.

:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

Will lock new games to a PSN account as an anti-used games measure.

:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:.

Current specs are an AMD x64 CPU and AMD Southern Islands GPU

:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah::hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:
eden

sounds really ass
Stephen.

Why aren't they using Cell processors again? Hoping the rumors about the new x-box being way more powerful are false

Kind of difficult to keep using something that was discontinued in 2009 by its inventors.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook