Kanye To The: Kanye West

Playstation 4 Rumor Mill/Speculation Thread

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

jogotti

THE NEXT PLAYSTATION, AT A GLANCE

Is called, or at least carries the working codename, "Orbis".

Rumored to be released mid 2014, possibly holiday 2013

New games can be bought either on Blu-Ray or downloaded.

Current specs are an AMD x64 CPU and AMD Southern Islands GPU

YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

That's a rumor so far. :dno:
jogotti

That's a rumor so far. :dno:

its sound real, do you read the article? its make sense
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

its sound real, do you read the article? its make sense
Yeah. But Sony have denied many things before. So this might be just temporary. I'd wait until Sony release some details.
jogotti

Yeah. But Sony have denied many things before. So this might be just temporary. I'd wait until Sony release some details.

The only bad things about this it's the PS3 compatibility and used games.
YeezyDude

The only bad things about this it's the PS3 compatibility and used games.
Yeah it is. They better not do that. :/
kame
disclosure

smh they getting rid of decades of borrowing other people's games... thats some bull****
richter1605

new xbox prob gon be 3x worse with the drawbacks
Bust
Boots 2 Asses

this is so fake lol
J0E
ナイトクルージング

The used games thing would be ****ed up. I lend and borrow games to/off friends all of the time. And sometimes it just makes sense to buy preowned if the price is a lot lower. That would be an awful money grabbing feature
Sid the Kid
4 LIFE

Won't purchase any new next gen console with bogus anti-used policies unless the industry decides to lower prices of new games
M.A.

Won't purchase any new next gen console with bogus anti-used policies unless the industry decides to lower prices of new games

yeah **** that

SONY2012
Cow
Hivemind

FAKE
willsimth1

Orbis and Durango. :hah:

These are terrible code-names.

Katana>>>
AJY
ItsThatGuyAJY.tumblr.com

smh they getting rid of decades of borrowing other people's games... thats some bull****
GREY BUSH

i dont think sony would seriously release a console that doesnt play used games. at least not without xbox and nintendo being on board. xbox might go for it but nintendo being family friendly and all, i doubt they would milk their consumers like that.

but when i think about it, maybe sony would actually go through with it. after all, many of us didnt think the ps3 wouldnt be backwards compatible, and theyve already made most multiplayer games online co-op only.
YeezyGOOD
Deleted

first page
SC
LeGOAT

this anti-used game **** will become a reality people.  and dont get pissed at Sony & Microsoft for it, the big publishers like EA, Activision, Take-Two, and Ubisoft are the ones demanding it b/c it's crippling their sales.

also as ****ty as it is for this rumored console not being backwards compatible with PS3 games is, thats also more than likely going to be true b/c all the rumors point towards Sony not using the cell next gen. 

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook