Kanye To The: Kanye West

Earl Sweatshirt - Doris

Pages:1 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 5425

Is Doris your RAOTY

Yes
No
I Like Eggs

I remember when I told Blvckkk " Im not retarded I hope you go deaf before the album comes out" :hah: I miss the Wolf thread

Sylvester C

I remember when I told Blvckkk " Im not retarded I hope you go deaf before the album comes out" :hah: I miss the Wolf thread
hahaha I remember that.

WOLF thread was a great time tbh. Would spend Chem class every day checking the thread.
I Like Eggs

hahaha I remember that.

WOLF thread was a great time tbh. Would spend Chem class every day checking the thread.
Same but I had physical science
Osiris
yeah

I remember when I lurked the wolf thread cuz i wasn't member. I'd always see i like eggs, adrian, bllcvk or however you write it, Sylvester c, sek, gnawison and wintinger.

That's all the people i remember
JAKEMCCNASTY
www.mudeyemusic.com

I remember when I lurked the wolf thread cuz i wasn't member. I'd always see i like eggs, adrian, bllcvk or however you write it, Sylvester c, sek, gnawison and wintinger.

Osiris
yeah

same haha. when I was making my account, it said that the admins had to approve or some **** like that so I couldn't post, but I followed that thread

Yeah that **** happened to me too. Took forever.
Nc.

:fly:
Doris
#MadRichAlert

hoe ass nigga tbh
Osiris
yeah

What's wrong
Nc.

hoe ass nigga tbh
rt.
2noaHb
I just cant say no

so hyped for doris!!!
chum plus the cult OF **** on Hive....
got me h-y-p-ed
****... Ima buy a few copies
Earl debut for real album the cover is dope too
Osiris
yeah

hoe ass nigga tbh

I remember you too
Osiris
yeah

rt.

But I use to read your thoughts in the frank ocean thread when i used lurk :cryfam:
Nc.

But I use to read your thoughts in the frank ocean thread when i used lurk :cryfam:
Osiris
yeah

Believe me :cryfam:
Nc.

Believe me :cryfam:
how long did you lurk?
Mordecaii
I am the goat poster

I Like Eggs

hoe ass nigga tbh