Kanye To The: Kanye West

XXL Freshman Class of 2013

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Steele
Ask me about fractals

**** XXL

AKiDNaMeDChAnCe
Masked Gorilla

I hope to god he finally puts out an album though.. mixtape only rappers are so frowned upon.. and I see why really. I just don't want him to end up like Papoose lol

He justs need something to put him over the top TBH
AKiDNaMeDChAnCe
Masked Gorilla

SBQ

After he turned it down this basically? Ha nope
AKiDNaMeDChAnCe
Masked Gorilla

I was reading the mag this year, when did Jay Electronica turn down the Freshman Cover??? 08??? 09??

Also do you think anyone from the A$AP Crew could make next years cover. Ferg, Nast, and Ant are too fuggin dope

trippythepilot

2010 was the best freshman class tbh.
BigBlue845

Kirko Bangz?
Lola Monroe?
Zak.
fuck her right in debuchy

You my nigga.

Los, T Lanez, Phil Ade, XV, Erk Tha Jerk, STS :golfclap:
Rich Homie Glock

I was gonna say Lil Chuckee but he'll probably decline it now since he shuda been on the cover years ago.
Blue Hefner

Dom Kennedy is no longer a freshman.
XV has been getting looked over for 2 mags hes never gonna be on it.
and some of these guys who are part of groups like ASAP Ant, Chevy Woods, Young Roddy & Lil Chuckee dont need to be on this
Blue Hefner

2010 was the best freshman class tbh.

'09
trippythepilot

'09
Jay Rock, Nipsey Hussle, J Cole, Fashawn, Wiz Khalifa, and Freddie gibbs doe...
freebread

It will be two good rappers, riff raff, 4 awful people and two people nobody has ever heard of before.
jd3uc3
#teamcole

emilio rojas.
AKiDNaMeDChAnCe
Masked Gorilla

no one on your list will make it looob

Want to bet your left nut on that??
Cell.
Yeah

No Earl tho :fly:
The Man
Em, Kanye, Arcade Fire, Burial & Atmosphere Stan

It has nowhere to go but up from this year's.
AKiDNaMeDChAnCe
Masked Gorilla

No Earl tho :fly:

He'd pull some A$AP Rocky type ****.
BRKYEEZUS
Stigmata

I know that the class of 2012 was just released and all, but I couldn't really help myself.:shrug:

So I already marked up 80 nominees for next year and they always subject to change and more people are going to be added to for sure but check it out. http://freehrs.blogspot.com/p/xxl-freshman-13-predictions.html

Mr. Mutha****in eXquire, Phil Ade, Rockie Fresh, Laws, Dom Kennedy, Gilbere Forte, Emilio Rojas, Neako, Erk Tha Jerk, Ab-Soul, Rapsody, Dee-1, Tory Lanez, TiRon, Shawn Chrystopher, CurT@!n$, Los, Chris Webby, Theo Martins, Tito Lopez, Esso, Black Cobain, Reek Da Villian, Young Roddy, Khleo, Bobby Brackins, Mont Brown, Lil Chuckee, Alley Boy, brandUn DeShay, Rocky Diamonds, Troy Ave, Ro Ransom, Chill Moody, Berner, Vic Spencer, Chance The Rapper, Azelia Banks, Chase N. Cashe, Skeme, Push!, Maffew Ragazino, Lore'l, Tone Trump, Chinx Drugz, Astronomical Kid, Fat Trel, SpaceGhostPurrp, Mullyman, Marcus Manchild, Logic, OnCue, Hoodie Allen, Tayyib Ali, Joey BadA$$, Problem, Chuuwee, TiDUS, Honey Cocaine, IamSu, Fuze The MC, Boldy James, XV, Stalley, Casey Veggies, Chevy Woods, Jon Connor, The Kid Daytona, Thee Tom Hardy, FowL, Starlito, Ayomari, A$Ap Ant, Sez Batters, Playboy Tre, Slim The Mobster, STS, Trouble, Chace Infinite, Marky

lmao WOAT

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook