Kanye To The: Kanye West

Rihanna - Seventh Studio Album [Updated 3/30/12]

Pages:1 2 3

Ky

3/30/12

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/rihanna/news/new-album-2012/

The 'We Found Love' singer says she has a "rough idea" of what she wants her next studio outing to sound like.

Rihanna has revealed she is "definitely" getting ready to start working on her next album and says she has already come up with a rough idea for the record's direction.

The 'You Da One' singer says she can't wait to start working properly on her seventh studio album, following her huge success with 2011 album 'Talk That Talk.

"I'm definitely thinking about the next record. I'm a multi-tasker so," Rihanna told Capital FM's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes last night (29th March). "Right now we're working on collecting and creating the sound first before we even start working on the lyrical direction or melodies.

"I kind of have an idea though, and it's very rough right now," Rihanna teased. "So I'm eager to start that."

The 'We Found Love' star also promised that before she starts working full out on her new album she has something fashion-related in the works first.

She added: "Before that we'll be getting into more fashion stuff and, I can't really talk about it, but my fans will be very happy, especially my British fans."

Rihanna's 'Take Care' collaborator Drake recently said he is still hoping for the opportunity to work on a full album with the singer at some point in the future.

Listen to Rihanna discussing plans for her next studio album below:

http://ondemandpopout.musicradio.com/station/1/audio/188691

02/20/12

http://defpenradio.com/rihanna-readies-7th-album/

"With Talk That Talk only 3 months old, Rihanna has already decided to step back into the studio to record some new music for her fans. The 24 year-old, who celebrates her birthday today (Feb 20th) tweeted: Brit rehearsal went smoove! Next stop, set up studio in a hotel room! I’ll be turning 24 making mu$ic!!!
Whether she will release another studio album or a compilation album is still unclear. Personally, I hope it is the latter of the two. Rihanna releasing another studio album so quickly will seem more desperate than refreshing to the music industry.  Let’s not forget Keshia Chante bragging on twitter, that Rihanna will release a new album in May. Moreover, the ‘Birthday Cake’ vocalist was spotted leaving  a recording studio earlier this month.
What do you think Rihanna Navy? Should Rihanna release  new studio album or a compilation/greatest hits album?"

Rev
Out

Gonna sticky this too :datass:
Ky

:datass:
hippie
whipping a brick !

hippie
whipping a brick !

U should make a rules thread
RiRi
#blackonblackonblack

cant wait
Rev
Out

U should make a rules thread
I'll do one prob tmmrw maybe, I'm gonna get off soon the NBA ASG coming on soon :slick:
Delta Step 3.0
#FreeDeltaStep

loren

:smug:
Ky

lol who edited that
Timmy Turner
Community season

1st page.
Isn't it a bit weird to have a greatest hits cd when she's so young?
FixYourSelf
Banned

1st page.
OvO2011
Deleted

U guys actually got this section made lol.
hippie
whipping a brick !

U guys actually got this section made lol.
Took alot of blood, sweat, and tears tbh
OvO2011
Deleted

Took alot of blood, sweat, and tears tbh
Weeknd section next!!
First page :he:
Third Ward Trill

New album in 2014 instead.
Rihanna Stan
This Should Be Played At High Volume.

Summer 2013 would be perfect
YeezyGOOD