Kanye To The: Kanye West

Assassins Creed 3 (Apparently there is dlc out...)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 144

What are you most excited for in AC3?

Climbing Trees
52 (26.8%)
Stabbing Cunts
97 (50%)
I dont play AC imma Phaggot
24 (12.4%)
It's not AC Revelations.
21 (10.8%)
Total Members Voted: 190
NoTacos
Peeno: The Last Fartbender

actually not that excited tbh :work: AC lost the hype once they started doing yearly installments.

AC II >>>>> all others in terms of anticipation and deliverance.

AC III just gonna have to work its way back up in my mind.

JayP.

I mean if you look at it from a publisher point of view it makes sense. they have their main dev team work on main iterations of the series while they outsource to other developers to make the side series (brotherhood, revelations). this way they can still have a steady cash flow because AC is an established IP and people will buy it regardless of whether its a full entry into the series or not. I expect AC 3 to have a completely new if not modified engine of the AC 2 engine as well as gameplay improvements that we have come to expect from the series over the years.
Good points. :golfclap:
Squinters

Everyone that's worrying about this being the same game as the previous ones need to relax. Think of it this way. AC2 was highly improved over AC1. Brotherhood and Revelations just expand the story for AC2. AC3 will improve upon AC2.

They're really not "dragging" or "milking" this franchise imo, they just expanded on AC2 while they worked on AC3
ani
Red

Everyone that's worrying about this being the same game as the previous ones need to relax. Think of it this way. AC2 was highly improved over AC1. Brotherhood and Revelations just expand the story for AC2. AC3 will improve upon AC3.

They're really not "dragging" or "milking" this franchise imo, they just expanded on AC2 while they worked on AC3
:golfclap:
Exile
Back of the club, sipping moet is where you find me

AC II > *

the franchise got ****ty after AC II tbqfh
Undergrad

Brotherhood was dope tbh
shed
. .

I mean if you look at it from a publisher point of view it makes sense. they have their main dev team work on main iterations of the series while they outsource to other developers to make the side series (brotherhood, revelations). this way they can still have a steady cash flow because AC is an established IP and people will buy it regardless of whether its a full entry into the series or not. I expect AC 3 to have a completely new if not modified engine of the AC 2 engine as well as gameplay improvements that we have come to expect from the series over the years.
Everyone that's worrying about this being the same game as the previous ones need to relax. Think of it this way. AC2 was highly improved over AC1. Brotherhood and Revelations just expand the story for AC2. AC3 will improve upon AC2.

:slick:
HouseofSilence

American Revolution with all 13 English colonies (or at least new england) :fire: this needs to happen! Or Japan as a samurai. These 2 would make me cop after I skipped revelations and hardly played brotherhood
KingOfSe7ens
Go With The Flow, Baby!

American Revolution with all 13 English colonies (or at least new england) :fire: this needs to happen! Or Japan as a samurai. These 2 would make me cop after I skipped revelations and hardly played brotherhood

Japan>>>
andman
Iconic.

Japan>>>

samurais/ninjas would work >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
KingOfSe7ens
Go With The Flow, Baby!

samurais/ninjas would work >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Omg ninjas would be perfect but samurais would be interesting.
BigShottie59
Sophisticated Ignorance, Write my Curses in Cursive

i honestly could see the AS3 storyline being taken to Spain / England (I need a Epic Battle with the English Navy flat out) for sure and then to the Americas to end the game.  Cause they always flirt with innovating the travel practices. I could see a new character being on that boat finding his/her target then escaping to freedom.

but then it would spawn like 3 other new AS games...dont mind it but i say ease up.
bmc is away atm
que

There was speculation that the next game would have to do with the French Revolution, because there were symbols at the end of Brotherhood that had some connection to it.

Fake poster but pretty cool imo.

andman
Iconic.

Omg ninjas would be perfect but samurais would be interesting.

both use swords and knives so it works...guns would ruin the who thing so you have to keep guns to a minimal :cryfam:
Squinters

There was speculation that the next game would have to do with the French Revolution, because there were symbols at the end of Brotherhood that had some connection to it.

I remember at the end of AC1 they had all of those symbols in different languages, so the French thing isn't saying much. I'm hoping for a Japan or China one. I don't understand how we could have one in America, there's nothing to climb :cmon:
bmc is away atm
que

I remember at the end of AC1 they had all of those symbols in different languages, so the French thing isn't saying much. I'm hoping for a Japan or China one. I don't understand how we could have one in America, there's nothing to climb :cmon:

Are you talking about the blood on the walls? If so, someone from Ubi said that those weren't directly related to future titles, but rather the AC universe as a whole (I can't find the source).

At the end of Brotherhood, Shawn specifically says that the Masonic Eye and the Phrygian Cap only come together in one place, which is the French Revolution.
Squinters

Are you talking about the blood on the walls? If so, someone from Ubi said that those weren't directly related to future titles, but rather the AC universe as a whole (I can't find the source).

At the end of Brotherhood, Shawn specifically says that the Masonic Eye and the Phrygian Cap only come together in one place, which is the French Revolution.
Maybe you're right. I just hope it's not in the states, wouldn't make sense to me. I know I sound ignorant but just doesn't feel right.
bmc is away atm
que

Maybe you're right. I just hope it's not in the states, wouldn't make sense to me. I know I sound ignorant but just doesn't feel right.

I'm not saying it will definitely take place during the French Revolution, just putting the evidence out there that's pointing in that direction.

I wouldn't mind playing as Desmond in modern day New York, but it would be a bit weird to find Templar / CIA agents on top of sky scrapers. (Plus you'd have to land in those huge garbage bins instead of hay :vom: )

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 144

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook