Kanye To The: Kanye West

Official Mass Effect 3 Thread (WARNING: Spoilers!)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 190

Squinters

There's parts?... no spoilers please aha.

just gimme part 1.
Basically you have to take down this guy named Seran who's trying to bring back the reapers to destroy all life on earth

This video sums up part one but it has spoilers lol

samcotts
Nananana

inb4metacriticscoreof85
Todders
XBOX LIVE - SaintTodders

Why don't you get it for the 360?
i don't have my 360 anymore.
BrushyCoSign

just beat mass effect 2
brainmelt

what the **** is up with the 'Action', 'Story', and 'RPG' modes?  seems a bit unnecessary eh?  like why the **** would you want to limit an aspect of the game, maybe they're trying to appeal to the instant gratification that was lacking for the COD breed of players.  less story aspects leave moar room for kewl explosions guise
NoTacos
Peeno: The Last Fartbender

what the **** is up with the 'Action', 'Story', and 'RPG' modes?  seems a bit unnecessary eh?  like why the **** would you want to limit an aspect of the game, maybe they're trying to appeal to the instant gratification that was lacking for the COD breed of players.  less story aspects leave moar room for kewl explosions guise
it doesnt **** with the story whatsoever. If people want to make decision based on what they feel, they can just play rpg mode. if they just want to get through the story they can play story mode. imo its better that way cuz now it appeals to a larger audience.

i love mass effect as an rpg but im still probably gonna play it in story mode when i get it.
NoTacos

just beat mass effect 2
:golfclap: for the first time?
brainmelt

it doesnt **** with the story whatsoever. If people want to make decision based on what they feel, they can just play rpg mode. if they just want to get through the story they can play story mode. imo its better that way cuz now it appeals to a larger audience.

i love mass effect as an rpg but im still probably gonna play it in story mode when i get it.

yeah but a huge factor in these games is how you respond to the characters around you, decisions made in speech selection will often open up a different path/perspective/etc. within story mode.  playing without it, imo, is a shame because you're missing out on an important aspect of the game.

dunno, I guess the idea of playing without the speech parts isn't something that interests me.  I like to take my time with RPG's and enjoy the full experience, little of it has to do with how fast I can plow through the main story.  whatevs doe, just kinda seems like casual mode for an already pretty casual game.

anyways can't ****ing wait for this, although I still need to finish ME2 at some point
BrushyCoSign

:golfclap: for the first time?
i just bought it last wednesday
cash4golda

Yea it seemed kind of pointless to me too. I think they were just trying to experiment with variant difficulty mode concepts.
cash4golda

I hope you have Wrex alive... He is one of the best characters.
slimklp
S.K.Craig

On my 4th playthrough of mass effect 2 and this **** is being buggy as ****. I keep getting stuck and having to restart at the last save postion. Its happen about 3-4 times
NoTacos

yeah but a huge factor in these games is how you respond to the characters around you, decisions made in speech selection will often open up a different path/perspective/etc. within story mode.  playing without it, imo, is a shame because you're missing out on an important aspect of the game.

dunno, I guess the idea of playing without the speech parts isn't something that interests me.  I like to take my time with RPG's and enjoy the full experience, little of it has to do with how fast I can plow through the main story.  whatevs doe, just kinda seems like casual mode for an already pretty casual game.

anyways can't ****ing wait for this, although I still need to finish ME2 at some point
my dude, just chill. the game is bound to have a lot of replay value so playing it in story mode wont really have an affect on gameplay in the long run. during those replays people can simply elect to play rpg mode and explore the ME3 universe.
NoTacos

how'd u like it?
brainmelt

my dude, just chill. the game is bound to have a lot of replay value so playing it in story mode wont really have an affect on gameplay in the long run. during those replays people can simply elect to play rpg mode and explore the ME3 universe.

lolololol, nah I know.  I really don't even care that much about the game modes, guess I just felt like writing lol.

JSFG
XX

On my play through I had an infiltrator I think Shepard. No on died on the last mission either :datass:
BrushyCoSign

I hope you have Wrex alive... He is one of the best characters.
of course
BrushyCoSign

how'd u like it?
it was awesome. a big step up from the first one. plus i'm happy they didn't include the mako this time.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 190

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook