Kanye To The: Kanye West

Top 3 best dressed celebrities

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

Mamba

Scott Disick is fly but all he mostly wears are suits. He needs to switch it up.
he got the best suit game by far doe

iStussyKid24
Deleted

Best Suit Game By Far
ColdOut~~
Drake cover

So how does Wale dress like a clown. Inform me
Kanye Omari West
https://twitter.com/kanyewest

So how does Wale dress like a clown. Inform me

Wale's style is decent, but nothing extraordinary....he dresses like a regular dude
t6q+e..ht4

Scott ****ing Disick is #1?! :hah: This can't be life.

(Not for this particular photo. But, Mos' fashion greatly improved last year)
t6q+e..ht4

Adrien Sauvage has the best suit game, by the way.
t6q+e..ht4

I'm wary of anybody with a stylist, which would eliminate most of the celebrities mentioned.
NE

Scott ****ing Disick is #1?! :hah: This can't be life.

Not for this particular photo. But, Mos' fashion greatly improved last year)

Laughs at scott disick and nominates mos def. lmao :hah:
t6q+e..ht4

Laughs at scott disick and nominates mos def. lmao :hah:
Scott Disick has a stylist. Scott Disick is a member of the Kardashian clan, which means he has not an ounce of creativity in his body, and the only hint of intuition is when it leads to dollar signs.

NE

Scott Disick has a stylist. Scott Disick is a member of the Kardashian clan, which means he has not an ounce of creativity in his body, and the only hint of intuition is when it leads to dollar signs.

how do you know he has a stylist? He wasn't famous until he got hooked up with the Kardashians. His family is just rich.

And if by some small chance he does have a stylist, his stylist must be better than every other celebrity's stylist in the world.
Diddy
Future Amadeus Mozart

Pharell TBH
Sometimes, Pharell > Kanye
t6q+e..ht4

:o :wut:

He's a good dresser, no doubt. But, damn. Damn.
Carl Sagan

At the moment, In YOUR opinion

1. Kanye West
His mix of streetwear and high end fashion is fresh as hell in my opinion.

2. Ryan Gosling
He always has a classy look to him and always looks effortlessly cool.

3. Zac Efron
He's come along way fashion wise, and he's been on point for a while with the fits.

Gosling is a close second for me. I only have Ye at 1 cause I can relate to his style more.
Sawyer

1. JT
2. KW
Micha
So dope you overdose...

I think Zac is a lil too basic for my top 3. JT surely does better than Efron, imo. I like when people thinks outside the box. Everyone can dress like Zac Efron, his fits are very simple and, imo, safe but still nice! Ryan Gosling tends the limit, so does Kanye. JT is also outside the box, so is (or was?) Johnny Depp.
JayP.

I think Zac is a lil too basic for my top 3. JT surely does better than Efron, imo. I like when people thinks outside the box. Everyone can dress like Zac Efron, his fits are very simple and, imo, safe but still nice! Ryan Gosling tends the limit, so does Kanye. JT is also outside the box, so is (or was?) Johnny Depp.
Yeah, I see what you mean about Zac being basic. But I like balance between some clean cut, basic fits and 'outside the box' fits. Hence Kanye being number 1. Lol
bozav
Deleted

Kanyes best style era for me was MBDTF by miles :allears:

JayP.

Kanyes best style era for me was MBDTF by miles :allears:
Agreed. :allears:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook