Kanye To The: Kanye West

Indie/Rock Music Chat - http://plug.dj/3c6836e7/

Pages:1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 333

PhilD
I'm dreaming English now

Anyone else excited for the new The Very Best album? The single (and video) is awesome and those guys never release a truly bad effort. This is going to be a great album for the warm summer days.

RyRy
http://ryry.im/

Tell me i am not the only one who sees startling similarities between Matt Berninger and Jarvis ****er.

Their mannerisms, delivery and wit are damn near identical.

keith!

I heard the unmastered version of the album. It's freakin' epic. The guys just figured out a title and it's getting mastered next month most likely. No word from Domino on when it will be released.
:O
have you heard the live bootlegs for comparison? are there Avey screams? please God let there be Avey screams!

and thanks a bunch for the info! :D

EDIT: just hit me, can you guys imagine Grizzly Bear vs Animal Collective in the same week!? 2012 will be the best year ever!
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

Our Band Could Be Your Life: 2012 Edition

Featuring Japandroids, Cloud Nothings, Screaming Females, and The Men
Yarchini

Yo, these MBV re-issues aren't going to be this much, right?

EP's $23
http://amzn.to/IpZWQb

Isn't Anything $22
http://amzn.to/KhC7Ph

Loveless $66 :|
http://amzn.to/IKqqjI
dorski

yeah, idk why anyone would buy loveless for that, when you can buy the '91 release for $8...
untitled
Going to Coachella (weekend 1) and Player's Ball

Screaming Females
link me

EDIT: nvm. got it.
ecabney

link me

EDIT: nvm. got it.

it shreds, brah
heywhatsup

:O
have you heard the live bootlegs for comparison? are there Avey screams? please God let there be Avey screams!

and thanks a bunch for the info! :D

EDIT: just hit me, can you guys imagine Grizzly Bear vs Animal Collective in the same week!? 2012 will be the best year ever!

lol.
I counted like 2 or 3 screams, and some thing that may or may not be a scream. There is a really big difference between the bootlegs and the recorded versions. The songs on the album sound way more processed, elaborated and tamed. Don't expect some sort of come back to the "Sung Tongs" or "Feels" era or whatever. The closest thing is "Strawberry Jam", and even that doesn't sound all that much like it. It's new, it's different, I dig it. Last track is my fave. If you're a hardcore AC fan, you'll probably find a few surprises (in a good way) on this thing. That's all I can say for now since they are really strict about details and someone may lose his job if I just spit it all out.
Jibber Jabber
But is the best in me really just the worst in me? And if so, yesterday could be my anniversary

Was supposed to see The Horrors on the 12th but have to pull out for a charity event. Was looking forward to it but it's for a good cause so ehhhh. Also I'm seeing Franz Ferdinand play in a capacity of 200 people (10/15 minute drive from my house) in like 3 weeks :awe: Gonna try snap a flick with them after.
keith!

lol.
I counted like 2 or 3 screams, and some thing that may or may not be a scream. There is a really big difference between the bootlegs and the recorded versions. The songs on the album sound way more processed, elaborated and tamed. Don't expect some sort of come back to the "Sung Tongs" or "Feels" era or whatever. The closest thing is "Strawberry Jam", and even that doesn't sound all that much like it. It's new, it's different, I dig it. Last track is my fave. If you're a hardcore AC fan, you'll probably find a few surprises (in a good way) on this thing. That's all I can say for now since they are really strict about details and someone may lose his job if I just spit it all out.
can't wait to hear it and im really excited for these surprises you're talking about!
and again thanks a bunch for the info :)
Pat

does anyone of you know where the **** Jamie T is at :hah:

lmao
GuyG
space is the place

Confirmed:

-New Arcade Fire album by January 2013.
-Expect a new Vampire Weekend album around the same time, too.
-St. Vincent/David Byrne collaboration album scheduled for October.
-Grizzly Bear album being mixed later this month. Probably released in September.
-The National started recording their sixth studio album.
-The Strokes are recording their fifth studio album.
-The new The Antlers EP may get delayed.
-Cloud Nothings testing new material.
-Beach House are also working on new music. It is unclear when it will be released, but it's supposed to be an EP or a shorter release of some kind. Slated to include "White Moon".

Where did you see all that ****?
untitled
Going to Coachella (weekend 1) and Player's Ball

Literrally the only video I can find from the show I went to:

alaska

yeah, idk why anyone would buy loveless for that, when you can buy the '91 release for $8...

got mine used for 5 at Newburry Comics, twas pumped.
ecabney

I'm all about Screaming Females, brah
dorian_j
IT'S GONNA BE ME

Our Band Could Be Your Life: 2012 Edition

Featuring Japandroids, Cloud Nothings, Screaming Females, and The Men

That lineup's missing Spirit Night, breh.
ecabney

That lineup's missing Spirit Night, breh.

will check them out!

Pages:1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 333

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook