Kanye To The: Kanye West

Jay-Z and Kanye West earn almost £4 million for playing 16 year old's birthday bash

Pages:1 2 3 4 5

Megatron God

Jay-Z and Kanye West earn almost £4 million for playing 16 year old's birthday bash

'Watch The Throne' rappers performed for the niece of Manchester City's owner Sheikh Mansour

Kanye West and Jay-Z were paid just under £4 million to play live at the 16th birthday party of the daughter of an Arab billionaire.

The rappers, who released their much anticipated collaboration album 'Watch The Throne' earlier this year, were reportedly paid a fee of £1.9 million ($2.9 million) each to perform the gig, which took place in Dubai around two weeks before Christmas.

According to The Sun, the rappers performed several sets at the party, which was given to celebrate the 16th birthday of the girl, who is also the niece of Sheikh Mansour, the multi billionaire owner of Manchester City Football Club.

Jay-Z has previously hinted that the second release from his and West's 'Watch The Throne' project will be released next year.

He said of he and West's future plans: "We – I say 'we' because I'm in Throne mode – we're in a great place creatively. You might see a Jay, then Kanye and a Throne album next year… We've really found our zone."

Jay-Z and Kanye West completed a lengthy North American arena tour just before the Christmas period.

http://www.nme.com/news/jay-z/61152

**** ass just blaze won't even dj my party smfh

J
I guess all my favorite artists are starting to release music now

lol
Guru
Section Prostitute

:lol: what you offering?
Guru
Section Prostitute

:lol: what you offering?
Cash

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 3 mill though??
LuxuryRap

****in ridiculous...prolly don't even know the name of Kanye's first album
MirrorCole

If only I had 4 mill to spare :allears:
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

Aww ****. :o
somebody

LMAO
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Jay-Z has previously hinted that the second release from his and West's 'Watch The Throne' project will be released next year.

Wut
S.Z.

3 mill each :o

Kingz
nirty

So, Jan 11th is my bday... yall know wat to get me.
And if you can't reach 6 mill, it's okay you can get just Ye.
Vietbrah
https://twitter.com/vietbrah

would you rather be overpaid or underrated
BANNEDACCOUNT33

Lucky ****. :sarc2:
Cole
la li lu le lo

would you rather be overpaid or underrated

:datass:
Diddy
Future Amadeus Mozart

So if I pay 3 milli i can get Kanye for my birthday ?

Gonna play Euromillion tbh :datass:
JRAM
@JRAM_91

How much is Ye alone?
Rapturous
WHATS THAT JACKET

videos or it didnt happen

Pages:1 2 3 4 5

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook