Kanye To The: Kanye West

how much would it cost me for a drake feature?

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7

xela.
#bestinthewest

who got consequence twitter

ill hit em up

http://twitter.com/itsthecons

2kidssss

i dk folk.
OVO..XO17

isnt OP that white skinny looking nerd that posted a pic of him and his GF together? how you gonna be a rapper? :hah:

isnt drake that wheel chair guy who was on that white show degrassi...HOW he gone be a rapper  :kanyeshrug:
RickTheRuler
Let that bitch breathe

chamillionaire does them for 15k and thats pretty cheap for this. drake would be about 80k and jadakiss would be 20k. lower your standards bro
Polo

About 100k

this... i think Future sed he paid 100 for that tony montana verse
krock5647

isnt drake that wheel chair guy who was on that white show degrassi...HOW he gone be a rapper  :kanyeshrug:

Because he isnt a nerdy looking white guy
Mr.Waffles

Ill sing your hook bro.

300 bucks
Yinsii
http://7lyrecordings.bandcamp.com/

no way in hell i can get 20 k

i might just get a jadakiss feature

j cole called me for a guest spot so he can be relevant again

i was like

Where's your Grammy nom?...oh wait... :hah:
OVO..XO17

chamillionaire does them for 15k and thats pretty cheap for this. drake would be about 80k and jadakiss would be 20k. lower your standards bro

:bye:

:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

u mention the most irrelevant guy noone would 15 k for his verse that **** wont get noticed in  2012 maybe in 2005 with riding dirty but now  :lol:
OVO..XO17

Ill sing your hook bro.

300 bucks

hey is 318 your area code??
Spythe

This is just sad on sooo many levels. The fact that you think you can get any rapper for 2 to 4k is just mind blowing.  With that said I remember bizaar or we trying to write verse for like 200
jesuspiece

Buy a drake song from one of them leakers put that hook from the song on your mixtape song and say it's featuring drake, and BOOM that song will be on every rapblog
higherplanes
Deleted

Drake is past the phase of selling verses to unknown goons. Besides, he's way out ya tax bracket tbh.

Bizarre was selling for 800 about two years ago. Joe budden's about 5k I think. Uncle Murda's like 1k :dno:
fanta

troll thread doe
RickTheRuler
Let that bitch breathe

:bye:

:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

u mention the most irrelevant guy noone would 15 k for his verse that **** wont get noticed in  2012 maybe in 2005 with riding dirty but now  :lol:

im just saying thats how much he charges so comparatively, you should bare that in mind for how much more relevant rappers such as jadakiss and cham would be
TheSilentHero

to tell the truth cole wat get him noticed....it would just be on rap sites and ****....get a drake feature then maybe even a video would be made....every drake feature that came out this year has gotten noticed
Tbh...I was thinking a Cole verse would have been better but to get noticed this is definitely true.
JohnsonBarnes
Deleted

who is uncle murda
Primetime

Honestly there are dumber things you could do with 75k then invest in a wayne/drake/kanye feature.has helped multiple **** talent "artists" to make some decent money.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook