Kanye To The: Kanye West

How much does Kanye and Jayz make a concert during the WTT tour

Pages:1

moneymarlon

How much does Kanye and Jayz make a concert during the WTT tour. Im jus interested to know because i kno they are making a boatload. someone help me out

Le Corbusier
aka EasyDude

****loads
istillhaveitmyway
we're gonna skate to one song and one song only

****loads
nvwls

avg seating capacity per show = 19k (most are 20k, some more, some less, take into account maybe a couple hundred empty)

avg ticket price = $120 (just a guess..)

33 shows

19,000*120*33 = $75 240 000

add in t-shirt sales, I remember in some VOYR video don c said it came to like $3M, not sure..

subtract all the costs maybe like $35-50M? That's a very rough estimate. Not like Jay needs the money, he probably makes that much annually off interest anyway lol

louis tomlinson

avg seating capacity per show = 19k (most are 20k, some more, some less, take into account maybe a couple hundred empty)

avg ticket price = $120 (just a guess..)

33 shows

19,000*120*33 = $75 240 000

add in t-shirt sales, I remember in some VOYR video don c said it came to like $3M, not sure..

subtract all the costs maybe like $35-50M? That's a very rough estimate. Not like Jay needs the money, he probably makes that much annually off interest anyway lol

Dey da gawd :worship:
nvwls

Dey da gawd :worship:

i don't think anyone left my concert unhappy so more power to em
louis tomlinson

i don't think anyone left my concert unhappy so more power to em
I wish I could go :slick:
lostintheworld

but remember the money they make is distrubted between the stage crew, the venue, and other people working on the show
RealRager
Shroomed outta my goddamn mind

LOL worst comes to worst they make atleast 15MILL EACH :datass:
AP

doesn't a lot of money go to live nation as well?

Pages:1

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook