Kanye To The: Kanye West

How much does Kanye and Jayz make a concert during the WTT tour

Pages:1

moneymarlon

How much does Kanye and Jayz make a concert during the WTT tour. Im jus interested to know because i kno they are making a boatload. someone help me out

Le Corbusier
aka EasyDude

****loads
istillhaveitmyway
we're gonna skate to one song and one song only

****loads
nvwls

avg seating capacity per show = 19k (most are 20k, some more, some less, take into account maybe a couple hundred empty)

avg ticket price = $120 (just a guess..)

33 shows

19,000*120*33 = $75 240 000

add in t-shirt sales, I remember in some VOYR video don c said it came to like $3M, not sure..

subtract all the costs maybe like $35-50M? That's a very rough estimate. Not like Jay needs the money, he probably makes that much annually off interest anyway lol

louis tomlinson

avg seating capacity per show = 19k (most are 20k, some more, some less, take into account maybe a couple hundred empty)

avg ticket price = $120 (just a guess..)

33 shows

19,000*120*33 = $75 240 000

add in t-shirt sales, I remember in some VOYR video don c said it came to like $3M, not sure..

subtract all the costs maybe like $35-50M? That's a very rough estimate. Not like Jay needs the money, he probably makes that much annually off interest anyway lol

Dey da gawd :worship:
nvwls

Dey da gawd :worship:

i don't think anyone left my concert unhappy so more power to em
louis tomlinson

i don't think anyone left my concert unhappy so more power to em
I wish I could go :slick:
lostintheworld

but remember the money they make is distrubted between the stage crew, the venue, and other people working on the show
RealRager
#DaysBeforeRodeo #August18th #DoYouBelieve? #TrapIsStillBuggin

LOL worst comes to worst they make atleast 15MILL EACH :datass:
AP

doesn't a lot of money go to live nation as well?

Pages:1

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook