Kanye To The: Kanye West

Is it true that the tickets are not selling well ?

Pages:1 2

somebody

I read that somewhere  :dno:
Maybe the tickets are too expensive.

Gaara

It's expensive :dno:

Kanye is my favorite artist and there's no way I'm paying that much, I mean if I had a job and could afford it sure.

somebody

The price is actually kinda weird because the last Jay-Z show i went too was in paris and i got a ticket for 40.
Hopefully they lower the prices and get a better set because jay is doper with his band.
LUCIFER
Star fucker

I know at least 10 people who are going
S.Z.

VERNON, CT--(Marketwire -08/12/11)- After the first ten days of the month, Taylor Swift and the duo The Throne, consisting of Jay-Z and Kanye West, were the two top-selling acts in terms of revenue and tickets, according to data from the TicketNetwork Exchange*.   Although the Watch the Throne Tour led in revenue, approximately 34% more tickets sold for Swift's tour.

Ticket buyers who bought tickets during the first ten days of the month tended to come from different regions.   A majority of attendees for Watch the Throne, 51%, were from east coast states.   The largest portion of attendees for Swift's tour, 33%, were from the Plains States.   The two acts had one area of overlap, with more than 10% of attendees for both tours coming from California.

Swift's tour is currently ongoing and is scheduled to end just before Thanksgiving with two concerts in New York City.   The Watch the Throne Tour begins on September 22 and ends on November 3.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/TicketNetwork-Advisory-The-iw-2570822411.html?x=0
somebody

Ok thanks, i'm glad it was bull**** because i didn't want them to take a L even tho i'm not going.
I ROBOCOP

Need to get a poppy pop star to open. That would boost the sales.

Not some CADDY DA DON FGT
LuxuryRap

They're not promoting it. It's barely mentioned on radio. But I think they know what they're doing lol
thanksalatte

I originally had my hotel booked for Toronto, booked my train tickets, then they changed the dates around on me and I gave up.

I didn't like WTT as much as I thought I would so I'm passing on this tour. I'd rather see Ye solo.
Godbody JWillZ
OTF

I bought tickets the quickest.
Ghost
but thats ok -crunch time big sean-that is the punch line

why does it say it ends in nov 3 when they still got shows after that
Mike Deli

very sure that that's false
Mr. Yeezy
just read my posts and stfu

Unless youre broke, i dont get why people cant go. Even if they werent a fan of WTT, ye and Jay are performing solo tracks as well
JGOTit18
profit, profit, homie, J got it.

You're out of your damn mind if you think ticket sales are poor for this concert.

Jculla23

The album has no replay value whatsoever.. that's why..
your a ****in idiot album is dope and your a ****sucker tbh :kanyeshrug:
watchmythrone

both shows in vancouver arent even close to selling out it looks like..getting club sections on ticketmaster just grabbed a pair of club seats row 9 lol
LuxuryRap

They just added a 2nd show in Chicago.
:dno:
Pretty Toney
I'm not bold legged but old school like red fox. My favorite color in my hustle days was red tops.

UMAD? loool excuse me for having an opinion and not being on kanye's ****

Except you're opinion is untrue to a lot of people, especially on this site. Don't post anti Kanye comments and expect to not get flamed.

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook