Kanye To The: Kanye West

How can I get waxed jeans to look like leather?

Pages:1 2 3 4

FE

So I have this pair of waxed jeans, but I want it to look more like leather. I understand that I can't machine wash it...but any other tips to make it look like leather (i.e leave it in the sun, etc...). Thanks for any responses KTT fammmm.

NickyEyesSection Mod

they're supposed to look a bit like leather in the first place. the only suggestion i have is to get a different pair that looks more like leather.
Dudeski
CALM LIKE A BOMB

i had waxed demin but i machine washed it like a dumbass, can i somehow get them re waxed...
FE

they're supposed to look a bit like leather in the first place. the only suggestion i have is to get a different pair that looks more like leather.
Yeah they look like leather from far...but not quite just there yet lol. I'm happy with them though...just checking to see if there's anything else I can do.
FE

i had waxed demin but i machine washed it like a dumbass, can i somehow get them re waxed...
You ****ed up son, lol. You can purchase black acrylic paint and mix it with wax that you can purchase at your local hardware store. Apply it to the jeans with a brush and set it out to dry overnight. They're going to be hard as **** and smelling bad in the morning so I suggest to febreeze the **** out of them, but there isn't much to do about the toughness of them.
Le Corbusier
aka EasyDude

So I have this pair of waxed jeans, but I want it to look more like leather. I understand that I can't machine wash it...but any other tips to make it look like leather (i.e leave it in the sun, etc...). Thanks for any responses KTT fammmm.

the more money you spend, the better the quality and the look (more like leather)
Dudeski
CALM LIKE A BOMB

You ****ed up son, lol. You can purchase black acrylic paint and mix it with wax that you can purchase at your local hardware store. Apply it to the jeans with a brush and set it out to dry overnight. They're going to be hard as **** and smelling bad in the morning so I suggest to febreeze the **** out of them, but there isn't much to do about the toughness of them.
fack! i was like 15 at the time and stupid as hell...
Le Corbusier
aka EasyDude

btw why dont you get leather pants?
J0E
ナイトクルージング

Just wear them more. (They get more shiny as you wear them in more)

I have a black pair of Nudies Dry Waxed, and i stupidly put them in the wash when they where getting a little too shiny (I didnt want leather look pants) - now theres no shine at all :/ Still nice black jeans doh.
SaM

Check zara.com and you will find some :-)!
heartofalion
xoxo

is this a joke? just get leather jeans. duh
romyrider

nha leather pants are gay, but if u wear waxed denim dat looks like leather is not gay :oblivious:
J0E
ナイトクルージング

Nah, leather pants look horrible. Shiny waxed jeans look nice.
FE

Nah, leather pants look horrible. Shiny waxed jeans look nice.
I agree.

Also, the problem with leather jeans is that unless you have a large budget...you're gonna end up buying a piece of ****. $300 on leather jeans will still buy you some plastic-like faux leather. I rather just have my $150 waxed jeans that will look a **** load better than fake leather.

I'm gonna buy these tonight. They look pretty good in the picture...and usually the pic doesn't do a waxed jean justice. I definitely will be wearing it a lot to get some fly ass look to them haha.

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-W2011/119508/388601/WAXED%2BJEANS%2BWITH%2BTOP%2BSTITCHING
Dennis The Man

Pac Sun is selling some black waxed jeans they look pretty dope..
their jeans fit dope too..
I'm not sure how much you are willing to spend but they are very affordable
TheBubblegumGang
25 sittin' on 25 mil(ligrams of anti-depressants a day).

Waxed jeans just started coming in at most of the "hip" stores in Australia. Got my first pair, washed them like a chump, then fell over in them and ripped the **** out of the knee. Bought a second pair and hopefully I won't be such a fool this time around.

I'd be interested to find a waxier-looking pair. Got to keep an eye on this thread.
SuperDuper_C
http://awizardsmind.tumblr.com/

Gonna buy these and see how they look! Hopefully Zara's jeans are kinda slim/skinny because that's what fits me best.

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-W2011/119508/459547/LEATHER%2BEFFECT%2BJEANS
FE

Gonna buy these and see how they look! Hopefully Zara's jeans are kinda slim/skinny because that's what fits me best.

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-W2011/119508/459547/LEATHER%2BEFFECT%2BJEANS
They don't have those in my size in the U.S. Fack. Lol.
Waxed jeans just started coming in at most of the "hip" stores in Australia. Got my first pair, washed them like a chump, then fell over in them and ripped the **** out of the knee. Bought a second pair and hopefully I won't be such a fool this time around.

I'd be interested to find a waxier-looking pair. Got to keep an eye on this thread.
If the Zara ones aren't available...I suggest these. Very waxy lol...and cheap.

http://www.marcjacobs.com/special-items/shop-special-items/mfoamctdenim/mens-coated-denim#?p=1&s=27

Pages:1 2 3 4

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook