Kanye To The: Kanye West

Justin Vernon on "Thats My Bitch"

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

JayP.

Alright, explain yourself.
it sounds EXACTLY like charlie :cryfam:

but they should have kept it like the original with him doing that part twice.

Stephen.

charlies definitely on there on low levels...or bankulli at least

His name is completely absent form the credits, and the voice is clearly that of Justin Vernon.
Primetime

His name is completely absent form the credits, and the voice is clearly that of Justin Vernon.
i know justin is on it...listen to voice at the end of illest mother****er alive singing over the opera though. sounds exactly like charlie and hes not credited on that either.
TheBubblegumGang
25 sittin' on 25 mil(ligrams of anti-depressants a day).

In my opinion, no way in hell is that Justin Vernon. It sounds spot on like Charlie Wilson. I've watched that video of "Flashing Lights II" twelve thousand times and his voice is now engraved in my brain. They must have ****ed up the liner notes.
Variable Change
If you didn't Black Out you did it wrong.

What if Kanye and Jay forgot who it was
Lucky
STANKLOVE

They shoulda played his version one last time after Elly's final hook in the song :sadblu:
GOODROC
Wade Meowly

They shoulda played his version one last time after Elly's final hook in the song :sadblu:

i agree. i'm sure someone on here can mix it in there
Primetime

agreed, best part of the song. and justin is obviously on there, the debate is over whether or not charlie is in the background.
CRiS_BeAsT
My bitch, makes yo bitch look like precious.

Thats the only part in TMB i dont like :slick:
Stephen.

it sounds EXACTLY like charlie :cryfam:

but they should have kept it like the original with him doing that part twice.

Songs such as Hinnom, TX show that Justin is clearly capable of singing in a lower vocal range. He has also used various vocal filters and echos through his career quite liberally. Have you listened to either of his albums as Bon Iver? If so, it shouldn't surprise you that he is the person singing on That's My ****.
Variable Change
If you didn't Black Out you did it wrong.

It's definitely justin doe.
Primetime

Thats the only part in TMB i dont like :slick:
you have no soul
CRiS_BeAsT
My bitch, makes yo bitch look like precious.

you have no soul
:dno: kinda ruined the song for me. idk i was high af first time i heard it and it killed my trip
OSS
its aight but it aint OSS doe

they should have kept it like the original with him doing that part twice.
Stephen.

It's definitely justin doe.

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/15725-watch-the-throne/

Critical reviews that confirm it's Justin, production credits that confirm it's Justin, a voice that sounds like Justin's and a recording style that Justin has used numerous times before should be enough to prove that it's Justin. Yet, this is the 6th or 7th thread on the subject.
OSS

:dno: kinda ruined the song for me. idk i was high af first time i heard it and it killed my trip

I was high the first time I heard it too and my jaw literally dropped at the JV part, it was that good. :kanyeshrug:
OSS

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/15725-watch-the-throne/

Critical reviews that confirm it's Justin, production credits that confirm it's Justin, a voice that sounds like Justin's and a recording style that Justin has used numerous times before should be enough to prove that it's Justin. Yet, this is the 6th or 7th thread on the subject.

You have to admit it does sound EXACTLY like Charlie Wilson. I know it's Vernon, but still, there's no harm in making that comparison. :dno:
Stephen.

I'll just continue listening to Bon Iver, Bon Iver, an album filled with vocal filters, voice pitch changes, and echos. :work:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook