Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 3135

lysto

Nasir Jones

Other Albums

sadesco

I read somewhere he said this is the most important album of his life
Quinnmufc
http://twitter.com/danielquinn7

I can't wait for this, anyone know if he has started on it yet?
sadesco

This album better have like 3 premo joints. I have high hopes for this after listen to the way Nas killed it on distant relatives
Akala
21-1

I hope for Premo to be Exec Producer tbh. Wouldnt mind a couple of Ye beats on there if hes willing to come with some quality Hip Hop beats. Would be a BIG thing to get RZA on it as well for production.

A good thing is that we know we will get AT LEAST 1 Nas/Jr Gong track
sadesco

I hope for Premo to be Exec Producer tbh. Wouldnt mind a couple of Ye beats on there if hes willing to come with some quality Hip Hop beats.

if premo was the exec producer, their would be a smile on my face for like 2 straight months.
Akala
21-1

And a couple DOOM beats.

Annoys the **** outta me how if this was a Lil Wayne or T.I thread about a 2011 album this would be on about  10 pages already. Sad that, we are on a Hip Hop site after all.

Anyways, will be interesting as **** to see what Nas comes with next after coming off the back of a classic like Distant Relatives.
sadesco

Yea. I'd like DOOM or RZA beats. Nas flows well over grimy beats
D Easy

Annoys the **** outta me how if this was a Lil Wayne or T.I thread about a 2011 album this would be on about  10 pages already. Sad that, we are on a Hip Hop site after all.
well the T.I thread doesn't have 10 pages and it has been up for a month so...
Akala
21-1

well the T.I thread doesn't have 10 pages and it has been up for a month so...

Was just a random mainstream artist I chose to go with Lil Wayne lol. My bad. But in all honesty I wouldnt know because I wouldnt go in it.
That Kid Eric

I hope he chooses dope ass producers.
cruelambitions

can't wait!
ant-sw6

Distant Relatives flow over hip hop beats = A truly great album
Wanyama
Saints <3

the most anticipated album of 2011.
theThird

I cant wait for another nas album :) Nas and Eminem on a track with rihanna on the hook = boom magic? ^-^
Quinnmufc
http://twitter.com/danielquinn7

I don't want Rihanna nowhere near a Nas track tbh, would be nice for him to get mainstream attention but it ain't going to happen so I'd rather him just make a classic.
gilzz
jerome

Why the hell do people want Alex da kid producing  a Nas song ?

1st Born Sun
Earth daughter rest her head on my chest & we cuddle under half-moon crest

Please no mainstream features, and please let Damian do a hook.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 3135

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook