my baby blue

I'll agree with Deja Vu>Beautiful

I'd say

Deja Vu>Going Through Changes>Beautiful

Sid the Kid
You make me pull, and I'll put you down

better than what he doin now

also i dont like that he shouting in liek all his songs

Why do people talk like Em shouting is some new thing?
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

ya'll got me in a recovery mood
Sid the Kid

Seems manufactured to me, yeah the album has its moments of genuine sentiment, but it's mostly rehashed themes that were covered by him before, buried underneath a sickly amount of corniness.

You're Never Over covers such an important topic, yet the end result is something that to me seems so hollow and forced. Which basically sums up Recovery. Stuff that clearly means a lot to him, but is put on the table in such a tired and uninteresting way.

Going Through Changes is Eminem by numbers, we've heard that song so many times.

I'm sorry, but you might not have a pulse if you can't sense the real emotion with You're Never Over. That **** is just raw emotion, one of the most emotional things he's ever recorded.
k n e e s
teachin bitches how to swim

the shouting never even bothered me on Recovery...tbh i didn't even notice it till ppl started complaining about it lol
Vegeta

uh not throughout the entire song, each song, for the entire album
FnF_T
Deleted

Exactly. I went back to listen to TES and I noticed some shouting, but damn.. that is nothing compared to his 2010 stuff.
Sid the Kid

I wouldn't say he was yelling on every track on Recovery, maybe half of it. Some tracks sound like he's yelling because he's doing it more than usual, but he's not.
Allee

it's probably been said a thousand times but... relapse is really underrated
Vegeta

Exactly. I went back to listen to TES and I noticed some shouting, but damn.. that is nothing compared to his 2010 stuff.

yeah listen to recovery and tehn listen to mmlp sslp or tes and tell me its the same

its def huge difference....
i will say something + though
his flow has gotten much much better but I just dont like his new stuff...
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

ok so I am going to give recovery another listen after like a month its what I did with relapse and loved it
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

the shouting never even bothered me on Recovery...tbh i didn't even notice it till ppl started complaining about it lol
Its not that bad honestly
pt
#moyesknows

em shouting < his accents on relapse
CJK

This, and.....

em shouting < his accents on relapse
This.
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

I think shoutings better then  accents so screaming >>>>>>>>>>>> accents
Common

Eminem needs to get rejuvenated. When you listen to Cold Wind Blows (I'm just putting that out as an example because it leads off the album) and then Dark Fantasy, one sounds like an old, stale rehash made by an old man whipped by time, and the other is full of progress, made by a man with fresh thoughts and change on the agenda.

I don't want him to go back to his old subject matter, we have MMLP, SSLP, and TES for that. That is quite enough perverse murder, etc.
The Man
Em, Kanye, Arcade Fire, Burial & Atmosphere Stan

Eminem needs to get rejuvenated. When you listen to Cold Wind Blows (I'm just putting that out as an example because it leads off the album) and then Dark Fantasy, one sounds like an old, stale rehash made by an old man whipped by time, and the other is full of progress, made by a man with fresh thoughts and change on the agenda.

I don't want him to go back to his old subject matter, we have MMLP, SSLP, and TES for that. That is quite enough perverse murder, etc.
What do you want him to rap about then?

He's always rapped about his life and his thoughts and he'll continue to do that.
Jake TZ
the hood love to listen to yeezy and weezy, and oh yea TZ

I liked Relaspe Refill more than Recovery, anyone else?

me

recovery has literally no replay value

Pages:1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 4714

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook