Which do you prefer

The Monster
47 (63.5%)
Love The Way You Lie
27 (36.5%)
Total Members Voted: 74
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

Yeah, I was really disappointed that he wasn't on Recovery but Wayne was.
I said this exact statement no 50 no d12 no slaughter which luckily we did end up with slaughterhouse but not even a Dr Dre feature I was like this is not an Eminem album :sarc2:

Quinnmufc
http://twitter.com/danielquinn7

Em is a really underrated producer, his beats suit his style the best.
CJK

I said this exact statement no 50 no d12 no slaughter which luckily we did end up with slaughterhouse but not even a Dr Dre feature I was like this is not an Eminem album :sarc2:

Haha, yeah I was really excited for another 50/Em track but I guess we are going to have to wait.
CJK

Em is a really underrated producer, his beats suit his style the best.

He is a dope producer, love the beat he did for Buck on Buck The World, "Lose My Mind". *dreams of a Buck x Em track that will probably never happen*
1st Born Sun

Judging by the direction Em is taking with the features lately, if this album is going to continue to have pop artist collaborations, I want features from B.o.B, Kid Cudi, and Drake. They could give Em some really sick choruses in a similar style to Nate Dogg back in the day and I actually see them as a possibility.
8th

Ugh, I can smell a third straight disappointing album.

I think he just looking to make dough at this point
Sid the Kid

Ugh, I can smell a third straight disappointing album.

I think he just looking to make dough at this point

Lol.

Eminem doesn't need to make albums to "make dough".
8th

Lol.

Eminem doesn't need to make albums to "make dough".
Well he certainly isn't putting out his best effort in my opinion. 
Shy
RIP King.

:work:
Jigg

:work:
Allee

Already? damn.. i just want his anger back..
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

Damn I can't wait for it. I hope, that he'll have some other artists on it.
That Kid Eric

I want more of an Eminem album this time. More from the heart.
GMC...Relapsed
If it bleeds, we can kill it

As always, I'm hugely anticipating the material from Em.

Some Shady would be nice on the new album.
Allee

bring back dre and give the people slim shady on this one

relapse>recovery

imo
Andre3k
Told my Mama bury me with a .357 just in case God trippin' I dont get into Heaven

It will be interesting to see where he goes from here. I mean, lyrically and thematically - he can't rap about being better, or being back. He can't really rap about his emotional struggles with drugs etc. Any of that, will seem like a re-hash.

So I'm just wondering..what can he do next. I'm not doubting or anything. Obviously this album is far off. But I'm curious.
WonderBoy

Judging by the direction Em is taking with the features lately, if this album is going to continue to have pop artist collaborations, I want features from B.o.B, Kid Cudi, and Drake. They could give Em some really sick choruses in a similar style to Nate Dogg back in the day and I actually see them as a possibility.

I agree 100%....Em with BoB/Cudi/Drake would be sick.
henry.
Master Bruce

I have been bumping that album for so long and it's awesome but, after a long time I can honestly say that I prefer Relapse. I never minded the accent and I love the eeriness of the whole CD. That doesn't mean Recovery isn't good, it's awesome but it's a different Eminem and I'm really happy we got to hear him like this but the next album, I want it to be produced by Dr Dre, Eminem and Mark Batson/Luis Resto - thats the perfect squad for an Eminem album.

I want a new TES!

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 5084

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook